• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markun

Jkj5hzL.png
Darling~! You'll be wild~!

chrono01

I finally FC'd my first EX Song, "Baby Maybe Koi no Button". I know, it's not the most difficult EX song, but damn it, I'm happy!

Also, EN event when? >_<

scotcheggz

I just S/S ranked the expert baby maybe koi no button! Not really sure how to be honest, my best so far was A/C, it just sort of happened and I kept expecting to fluff it on every note lol.

1 love gem feels a bit cheap!

m0t0k1

I just S/S ranked the expert baby maybe koi no button! Not really sure how to be honest, my best so far was A/C, it just sort of happened and I kept expecting to fluff it on every note lol.

1 love gem feels a bit cheap!

I agree should just give you 10.000 love gems once you complete a song. Just like the Korean version.
I will probably still not draw a UR with that many stones ;_;

JoeFu

Banned
I wonder when/if I can make the step to FC spicy songs :(

Also I wonder if I can ever FC Snow Halation lol, these songs I've been FCing are so much harder than it, but I just can't FC Snow Halation for some reason.

m0t0k1

I wonder when/if I can make the step to FC spicy songs :(

Also I wonder if I can ever FC Snow Halation lol, these songs I've been FCing are so much harder than it, but I just can't FC Snow Halation for some reason.

I have a feeling i am reaching my limit with the easy expert songs. But i do keep getting better and better at this game maybe in a couple of months i can do them. I remember when i started this game i had problems with hard songs but now i can do most of them with no problems just gotta keep at it :p

Just beat korekara no someday in difficult for the first time and the note placing is atrocious and unfun.

Adding that I have been playing less of the game, I didnt even know what was going about with some of them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"My first Happy Time"

&#3232;_&#3232; &#3232;_&#3232; &#3232;_&#3232; &#3232;_&#3232; &#3232;_&#3232; &#3232;_&#3232;

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I'm not gonna put any effort this time. So I may miss the SR unless 4x is added. Only gonna complete each difficulty once for sure for my profile :p

chrono01

I'm not gonna put any effort this time. So I may miss the SR unless 4x is added. Only gonna complete each difficulty once for sure for my profile :p
You don't even need to do that. Just wait until it becomes a Normal song and complete it then!

No seriously, do it for Hanayo.

Also, I'm definitely going to be Rank 100 before we get that "decreased XP to 100" update. I'm estimating to be Rank 96-97 after this event, perhaps even higher. So unless it comes directly after that...

Draxal

You don't even need to do that. Just wait until it becomes a Normal song and complete it then!

No seriously, do it for Hanayo.

Also, I'm definitely going to be Rank 100 before we get that "decreased XP to 100" update. I'm estimating to be Rank 96-97 after this event, perhaps even higher. So unless it comes directly after that...

It'll be around a year and 2 months for that, I hit 100 a day ago. Got an extra friend spot and hit the magic 75 lp.

chrono01

It'll be around a year and 2 months for that, I hit 100 a day ago. Got an extra friend spot and hit the magic 75 lp.
Haha, probably. I'd like that UI change that the JP version got too. Of course, we'll likely be waiting a long time for that as well.

Yui

It's not supposed to be Halloween, I guess.
Maybe it's Bon (Obon?) festival? You know, there is always something with ghosts and stuff going on over there in late summer.
Although I don't know if telling ghost stories in summer is related to any festival at all. But it's a thing.

Hugstable

Banned
QqdEVpf.png
betraying Rin smh

---

Got my 4to6 single today, not really feeling it yet tbh. The music is like busy, its like the dude who wrote it said, "There's just not enough sounds and it doesn't repeat nearly enough!"

I can never betry Rin and my amazing Rinpaca Avatar, I just found another avatar to use so I can switch it up from time to time :D

Yui

Are you still liking it? I wish things with Eli Machi would speed up a little, but otherwise am really enjoying it.

I'm like 4 episodes behind because I'm watching 30+ currently airing shows and somehow thought, it would be a good idea to catch up on Naruto on top of that.
So I binge-watched 200 episodes of Naruto in the last 10 days... real problems!

But I will answer that question as soon as I've catched up. ^^"

Honestly I haven't gotten into any anime after Love Live S2, did try Locodol but didn't enjoy very much
I guess you've already seen AKB0048?

Yui

200 episodes... Well don't put it off too long! I feel weird when I am one or two behind, but I am not watching nearly as much.

Oh yeah, I'm already working on my backlog, but with SAO Hollow Fragment coming out tomorrow (EU) and Tales of Xillia 2 coming out this friday (again EU), I can already see my backlog growing again. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom