• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
@Safs
Oh no, how sad. :( As a former lurker, I will miss you since you were one of my favorite posters. (Dere mode)

I do hope to be able to make friends with you when you come back.

202211_1404384712976_full.png

Hachitora

So my friend and I started using LINE, and noticed that they have idolm@ster stickers, but not LL ones in the english version. What is this outrage???
Yay, finally I'm in! I've been lurking since the Umi event, >.> You people have cracked me up on so many occasions and for this I thank you. I had some trouble finding the ID list so I'm just going to add them here and hopefully I'll find the list later.

Welcome! Sent you an invite on JP since my EN friends list is full
I am going to take a break from this thread
:( I feel kinda sad for some reason. Don't leave me, Safs-senpai!

Honestly, I get really lonely when no one posts for a while.
I feel the same way tbh. Maybe I should take a break too. I also kinda live on this thread. I have it open and reload it in between Smite games =w= I might be a bit obsessed. So maybe I should also take a break from this thread and the game, but I'll see. You guys are just too much fun to talk to for me to leave for a bit.

Either way, enjoy the break Safs, we'll keep the thread nice and warm for when you get back!

Hugstable

Banned
I am going to take a break from this thread, I suppose this wouldn't be a big deal for a normal person but that is a strong word for me. Maybe you might have noticed, but I've posted a lot in this thread and that is because I really enjoy it, this thread, all of you, and Love Live of course.

This may seem sad, I don't know, but it's the first thing I check in the morning and the last at night. I'm not a very friendly or pleasant person, but I try to be nice in here because I like you guys. Apologies if I ever came off as otherwise.

I wanted to save saying thanks until nearer the end on this OT but I might as well now. Thank you Motok for making this thread and giving me a place to belong on GAF and meet you all. When I found out this game was localized, I thought of making the OT, but was too afraid of making a bad one. I've made one whole thread on GAF, and as barebones and minimal as it was, I still stressed for a long time before posting it. I'm shy even online, and reluctant to post in most threads, no matter what I am posting. And thanks to everyone for being cool, I've loved posting in here with you all, and hope for more fun, but like I said, break time.

I am taking a break for again, what I guess is sad, because I check this thread so often, when I can, which is also often because I am rarely busy. Honestly, I get really lonely when no one posts for a while. Does it make sense for me to leave if I am lonely? Probably not, but that is the weird way my thought process works. So maybe I will be a little less obsessed with this thread afterwards.

Good luck to everyone in the Nozomi event, especially Mokoi and Yui, I am sure you two will try to rank high, don't go too crazy! If anyone does some pulls, I hope you get some goodies. It feels weird to make a big deal out of this, and it is weird, even I can see that, but this thread is important to me and if I took a break for just one day, that, sadly, would be out of the ordinary. That said, maybe I will be back for Rin's event, definitely for OT2. Rin's event might not be far away enough to warrant this post, but if you haven't figured it out by now, I am a sad, strange, and lonely person.

It was embarrassing to type this all and I hope it doesn't weird anyone out too much but I just wanted to say, I love this thread, love you all, (love) Love Live and I'll see you later. Maybe I can do something productive while I am not watching this thread like a hawk. I will still be playing the game too, so despite what you may think after reading this, I'm not entirely crazy!

Aww I hope you come back sometime soon Safs! I never got the impressions that you weren't a friendly or nice person since you were always here having fun talking with us about completing new songs, making crazy loveca pulls and the such. YOu were also very knowledgeable and very active in the game which is awesome since even when I wasn't super active it was cool to see others still competing well in the events and getting higher Ranks score wise and such. Plus I love your Nyaa~ Squad idol groups and everything too!

This whole thread was one of the main things that finally got me to start posting on GAF, and everyone is awesome that I've met in Love Live GAF. I know I may not always be posting about that game hardcore cause I haven't been playing as much in the events (Trying to save all my willpower to make sure I get high rankings in the next few events with idols I really really want). You've always been an awesome person to chat with here and never gave me any other impression since you were always willing just to have fun talking about the game and other random various things, even if alot of my stuff boiled down to posting cute .gifs of Rin. Plus all your random face cutouts got me to start watching Engaged to the Unidentified as well.

Especially with the upcoming Rin and Nozomi events I'm sure this place will still have it's posting from us, so I hope to see and chat with you soon Safs! LLGAF <3

Yui

I am going to take a break from this thread...
...maybe I will be back for Rin's event, definitely for OT2....

Nooo Safs!! All these cool kids have LINE and I was hoping to hide in here with you! D:
And no, you aren't strange, or weird, or whatever. I understand your point, since I left my last forum for almost the same reasons.

But before you go, thanks for the very first LL avatar I had on here. You know, the Nozomi one that's still on the wall of shame. ^^ And thanks for all the posts on here.
And lastly, thanks for being as awesome and nice as you are. You are easily one of the nicest people I've met on Gaf!

Have a good one! :)

Hugstable

Banned
So my friend and I started using LINE, and noticed that they have idolm@ster stickers, but not LL ones in the english version. What is this outrage???

Welcome! Sent you an invite on JP since my EN friends list is full

:( I feel kinda sad for some reason. Don't leave me, Safs-senpai!

I feel the same way tbh. Maybe I should take a break too. I also kinda live on this thread. I have it open and reload it in between Smite games =w= I might be a bit obsessed. So maybe I should also take a break from this thread and the game, but I'll see. You guys are just too much fun to talk to for me to leave for a bit.

Either way, enjoy the break Safs, we'll keep the thread nice and warm for when you get back!

The LL stickers are the best ones! I think the new set just came recently too, with tons of really fun stickers this time too! They have a good Umi Umi Ummmmm one that I really like haha.

Mokoi

Banned
I am going to take a break from this thread, I suppose this wouldn't be a big deal for a normal person but that is a strong word for me. Maybe you might have noticed, but I've posted a lot in this thread and that is because I really enjoy it, this thread, all of you, and Love Live of course.

I've also posted a lot in the thread too. It's a great community here, and would of stayed junior forever without it.

This may seem sad, I don't know, but it's the first thing I check in the morning and the last at night. I'm not a very friendly or pleasant person, but I try to be nice in here because I like you guys. Apologies if I ever came off as otherwise.

I always check the thread in the morning and before I go bed. You've never came off as an unpleasant person, so don't worry about that.

I am taking a break for again, what I guess is sad, because I check this thread so often, when I can, which is also often because I am rarely busy. Honestly, I get really lonely when no one posts for a while. Does it make sense for me to leave if I am lonely? Probably not, but that is the weird way my thought process works. So maybe I will be a little less obsessed with this thread afterwards.

Breaks are needed from time to time. I loved this game, but I still needed to take a break from it. I do hope feel better afterwards.

Good luck to everyone in the Nozomi event, especially Mokoi and Yui, I am sure you two will try to rank high, don't go too crazy! If anyone does some pulls, I hope you get some goodies. It feels weird to make a big deal out of this, and it is weird, even I can see that, but this thread is important to me and if I took a break for just one day, that, sadly, would be out of the ordinary. That said, maybe I will be back for Rin's event, definitely for OT2. Rin's event might not be far away enough to warrant this post, but if you haven't figured it out by now, I am a sad, strange, and lonely person.

Of course I'm going to try, and rank high. It's Nozomi after all, and honestly I've never got the impression you were a strange or lonely person. I think you may just be looking into things too much.

It was embarrassing to type this all and I hope it doesn't weird anyone out too much but I just wanted to say, I love this thread, love you all, (love) Love Live and I'll see you later. Maybe I can do something productive while I am not watching this thread like a hawk. I will still be playing the game too, so despite what you may think after reading this, I'm not entirely crazy!

Never thought you were crazy just a cool person. Contrary to what you may think. We haven't abandoned anything, and just use Line as another way to communicate. Don't want to shit things up talking about other things you know. Also if you got the impression we were talking bad about you than you are dead wrong. Phoenix merely pointed out you weren't using a LL avatar. We were just joking about how the paced has slowed recently. Once again though I hope you feel better afterwards.

fek

Safs, I hope you enjoy your break, have fun but please don't leave us forever! I'll be waiting for you when you are ready to come back.
I'm always checking this thread too, kinda have been living Love Live these past few months.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I can understand getting attached to a community, and I check this thread as often as I check the anime thread. I hope you come around whenever you feel like you want to chat.... certainly, most of this thread is around in other places as well so you'll probably find everyone around.

Don't be a stranger though!

PewPewK

I haven't been posting as much in the thread because of

Wait... there's a LoveGAF LINE group? How do I sign up? My LINE is pewpewk if anyone wants to add me.

---

Did an 11 pull before the end of the event. Was fairly disappointed.

Just when the despair was kicking in and I was beginning to think I'd never get a UR in the EN version...

Support Ticket and RNGesus be praised. It's finally happened. Rank 81 and I finally have my first UR. Granted, I had 3 URs in the JP version by rank 30, but... still. I'm happy finally. Now I can quit this game in peace.

---

If you're on Android you can still get them with a bit of a workaround. If you're not on Android, PM me and maybe we can work something out, I can gift them to other people.

---

Also sayonara safs, we'll miss you! Enjoy your break and make sure to come back to us eventually. :)

Hugstable

Banned
I can understand getting attached to a community, and I check this thread as often as I check the anime thread. I hope you come around whenever you feel like you want to chat.... certainly, most of this thread is around in other places as well so you'll probably find everyone around.

Don't be a stranger though!

Even still I think I only really post in like 3 places which is LLGAF (which brought me into becoming an actual poster here), SteamGAF and K-onGAF and I check all regularly many times throughout the day at this point. Heck my homepage on my browser is my subscriptions tab in GAF lol.

For Safs:

iLvLb0APkOJ8x.gif

UMI UMI UMMMM

Hachitora

If you're on Android you can still get them with a bit of a workaround. If you're not on Android, PM me and maybe we can work something out, I can gift them to other people.

Oooh, a workaround. I'll look into that. I'll probably have a hard time figuring it out since I'm not too good with this kinda stuff though :p Also, my LINE is Hachi in case anyone wants to add me for whatever reason.
Heck my homepage on my browser is my subscriptions tab in GAF lol.
My subscription page is one of the three pages that opens whenever I open my browser. I live on GAF and youtube :p

Markun

I just want you to know you've never come across as unfriendly or unpleasant during this entire thread. You've been a very friendly, very fun and pleasant poster and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

We'll see you after your break, Safs. I hope for the best for you during your break! Remember that you'll always have a place here! Oh, and keep the Rin love strong!

Qurex

Neo Member
Yay, finally I'm in! I've been lurking since the Umi event, >.>

I hope to get along with all of you and join in on the fun!!

Oh and um .. Maki, Eli, Umi!

Welcome fellow newcomer :D
Any room left on your list? I'll add you in a bit if there is.

Also, I got 9 open slots in the ENG version, get on it guys! D:

Do you still have room on your list? If there is I'll send a request.

I am going to take a break from this thread
That's a shame :( Although I'm new to the thread, your posts really adds to the atmosphere (? think that's the right word) of the thread. Enjoy your break and I hope we meet again in the next thread :)

Hachitora

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/4662...ad-free-country-or-region-exclusive-stickers/

Not too difficult, but a lot of steps to follow every time you want to buy one. PM me if you need assistance with it.

Coolio. I should be able to figure this out on my own once I get done with homework -_- If I need help, I'll be sure to ask you for les assistance (Wouldn't wanna bother you though, so I'll just figure it out, it doesn't look that hard).

Also, I just deleted an inactive, so if anyone wants to add me, send me a request. 675224751

Himemiya

Getting this Kayo-chin to max bond is a lot of work!

I hope to get along with all of you and join in on the fun!!
Hello! I feel like a kindred spirit to you based solely on the "Hime" in both our names, and we're both new.

I might as well post my ID because I didn't before ^^
A few free slots but I'm part of the "No UR club" still. 825717772

I am going to take a break from this thread, I suppose this wouldn't be a big deal for a normal person but that is a strong word for me.
For what it's worth you seem like a very normal, friendly, and open person which I can gather from your posts and when I was lurking. I'll look forward to you coming back. I don't know you personally but your long post demonstrates your love for the community quite clearly.

Mokoi

Banned
Support Ticket and RNGesus be praised. It's finally happened. Rank 81 and I finally have my first UR. Granted, I had 3 URs in the JP version by rank 30, but... still. I'm happy finally. Now I can quit this game in peace.

Conrats on your first UR!

Oooh, a workaround. I'll look into that. I'll probably have a hard time figuring it out since I'm not too good with this kinda stuff though :p Also, my LINE is Hachi in case anyone wants to add me for whatever reason.

Cannot find you. Hachi is a myth!

Marche90

Seeing as I only needed 1 more loveca to do an 11-draw, I couldn't resist the temptation and bought a single loveca to do so...

NaWZbDs.jpg

Not a single useful R and a single SR.
I'm in despair

God damn it, Honkers, I wanted Maki at least!

At least it's a cute Yukata version :lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I tried to add you but your ID is not there... is it something else?

Also, I can also help you with the Love Live stickers if you want them. lol

chrono01

I wanted to save saying thanks until nearer the end on this OT but I might as well now. Thank you Motok for making this thread and giving me a place to belong on GAF and meet you all. When I found out this game was localized, I thought of making the OT, but was too afraid of making a bad one. I've made one whole thread on GAF, and as barebones and minimal as it was, I still stressed for a long time before posting it. I'm shy even online, and reluctant to post in most threads, no matter what I am posting. And thanks to everyone for being cool, I've loved posting in here with you all, and hope for more fun, but like I said, break time.

Sorry to lose you man, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Should you ever feel the need/want to return, you will be more than welcome. Try not to become a total stranger to us!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Enjoy your break Safs. You come across as one of the most friendly people here to me. Also, no offense to anyone, but you're my favorite person here :p

Hachitora

I tried to add you but your ID is not there... is it something else?

Also, I can also help you with the Love Live stickers if you want them. lol
I'm dumb :p forgot to set my user ID. It should be hachitora_
And by help do you mean gifting them? You don't have to do that if you have to pay :p
Enjoy your break Safs. You come across as one of the most friendly people here to me. Also, no offense to anyone, but you're my favorite person here :p
I share this opinion. Safs-senpai is best senpai. Everyone else is a pretty cool senpai too (at least, I'm assuming everyone here is older than me).

I hope Safs reads these before he goes on his break. I'm sure he'd love to read the goodbye messages =w=

Qurex

Neo Member
Also, I accepted your requests Hime. But daaamn gurl, 2 accounts in the same version, one being 86 and the other one being 93?
Wait, what... *rereads Hime's post again more carefully*
3 accounts, 2 in the same version which are high levelled both with URs. That is really quite impressive, I find just one account during events tiring enough already...

Getting this Kayo-chin to max bond is a lot of work!

A bit late for this, but welcome fellow newcomer, seems I overlooked your earlier introduction post :/ Sorry about that.

As an aside, I've noticed there is quite a bit of apathy for Honoka in this thread...

Markun

I sent a friend invite to both Yui and Hime (Username is MarkunMKII).

Also, I'd also kinda like to get in on the Line fun. My username is markunmk2 on there.

Another also, I'm pretty sure Lissa x Avatar is the best because that family man.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I share this opinion. Safs-senpai is best senpai. Everyone else is a pretty cool senpai too (at least, I'm assuming everyone here is older than me).

I hope Safs reads these before he goes on his break. I'm sure he'd love to read the goodbye messages =w=

Yeah, I hope he reads them too.

Also, I'm still surprised you're in high school. Making me feel old now.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Got ya. :)

Also, I accepted your requests Hime. But daaamn gurl, 2 accounts in the same version, one being 86 and the other one being 93?

I'm testing my hypothesis that SIF is biased towards Android and poos on iPhone..

Day 1 on Android, Rin SR first 5 loveca pull, Hanayo UR second pull.
Day 1 on iPhone, forgettable Rare

Last day of Eli's Event <3
iPhone- ~46 place Eli SR x2, Song Ticket something Rare
Android- ~1700 place, Ticket UR Nozomi ekfbsdkgjsgn!

Hello! I feel like a kindred spirit to you based solely on the "Hime" in both our names, and we're both new.

Backoff I'm the only Hime!

Just kidding. <3

Himemiya

A bit late for this, but welcome fellow newcomer, seems I overlooked your earlier introduction post :/ Sorry about that.

As an aside, I've noticed there is quite a bit of apathy for Honoka in this thread...
Hello, it's totally cool. Honoka is good, I got the bear SR too! Is she your fave?

Nozomi event will most definitely be Friday at 10 :^( That's how it goes with event maintenance immediately after guaranteed SR :^((((((((

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Wait, what... *rereads Hime's post again more carefully*
3 accounts, 2 in the same version which are high levelled both with URs. That is really quite impressive, I find just one account during events tiring enough already...

Also 86 on my JP account with another UR, I love this game. Hehe.

Mokoi

Banned
MOKOI HAS GONE FULL HONKERS!

Nozomi abandoned so close to her event T_T

Event not even here yet. This is merely temporary.

Also 86 on my JP account with another UR, I love this game. Hehe.

Dedication.

A Nozomi event isn't bad though beside being so soon.
http://33.media.tumblr.com/1288316dbee4c7e02a5d428a4471706b/tumblr_nb6vvsMP3y1tbrceao1_1280.jpg
Credit to @lilaccu

Yeah saw that recently, and immediately followed them. That artist does good work. Lewd work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom