• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

FIG-COL-7715.jpg

nendo petite is up for preorder.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-COL-7715&page=top

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah as said eariler, I just might get the Nozomi one.

Edit: Oh wait only 70 buckos for all of them. Not bad, not bad at all.

m0t0k1

OMG i see a lot has happened around here. Our line chat got huge for some reason. And one of our members is leaving :(

Take care safs it has been really fun meeting you. One advice i like to give is to never be afraid to make mistakes in life. The best way to learn is to make mistakes. I hope you have a nice break. When i created this thread it was a pretty short OP but thanks to the feedback of the community we could create something bigger and better and everyone including you has helped me a lot to create this topic to a success.

So i like to thank you and everyone for this thread its not only me who created it. It was everyone adding to this topic. Also keep the party going everyone that still is around we still need more post to reach OT2.

iLhlbcySa0OSY.gif

Also like to welcome the new members :D Hi everyone. You probably are asleep right now. Man we need new EU fans :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Buying a box of figures can lead to another round of DispairGAF. You get 10 figurines in a box so you'll get one spare. If you're unlucky that could mean Double Nico!

Himemiya

ibzkzbgZueedpH.gif

Music S.T.A.R.T!! is cute as hell.

4Kykk5v.png

This would be so much cuter if I didn't see deer everytime I step outside of my house, but awww Hanayo.
I guess I have something in common with Shikaco?

Hugstable

Banned
Whats a pax? any love live swag to get there?

Penny Arcade Expo, and Sadly they probably didn't have anything Love Live! :(

Wow... that's like really bad. Those backgrounds would drive me insane.
There are indie VNs on steam with better backgrounds.

Yeah they really should've gone for 2D backgrounds atleast instead of those wierd and really boxy 3D stuff they tried to do in the backgrounds there. The backgrounds for the stories in SIF would've even been much much better lol

m0t0k1

Penny Arcade Expo, and Sadly they probably didn't have anything Love Live! :(

Yeah they really should've gone for 2D backgrounds atleast instead of those wierd and really boxy 3D stuff they tried to do in the backgrounds there. The backgrounds for the stories in SIF would've even been much much better lol

still dont know what that is but read that its kind like a game convention. We only have a small one over here. :( no swag no go!

Crescent-

Hi guys! Nice to meet you all!

Been lurking for a while, and my account is finally passed the forum moderation queue, so I'll be joining the discussion from now on. I'm playing both the EN and JP version of the game, if anyone wants to add me here's my IDs:

EN: 580889745
JP: 785213254

I'm still UR-less tho so only expect an SR from me haha.

raven777

Just saw about Saf...sad to see saf leaving :(

I haven't been really contributing much to this thread but I have been looking here almost everyday.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Been lurking for a while, and my account is finally passed the forum moderation queue, so I'll be joining the discussion from now on. I'm playing both the EN and JP version of the game, if anyone wants to add me here's my IDs:

Welcome!

Also, there is now a Love Live group on LINE. Everyone come join us and spam Love Live emotes at each other!

Yui

Welcome! :D

Sent you a request.

Also, there is now a Love Live group on LINE. Everyone come join us and spam Love Live emotes at each other!

Stahp pls.

Qurex

Neo Member
Hello, it's totally cool. Honoka is good, I got the bear SR too! Is she your fave?

Yes, Honoka is my favourite idol, the bear SR is amazing, it's so cute! Her event was the only one I aimed for a rank in so far. I would have tried ranking for some of the other events but I didn't have enough gems left after that event and I'm saving for Honoka's next event.
I ended up finishing that event at rank 35.

Oh yeah, speaking of that event you reminded me about some strange screenshots I took back during that event.
I highlighted the strange part in red.
Ranking in event an while only being at Rank 21.... :|
I was wondering if this was a hacker or something it was so strange...

Also 86 on my JP account with another UR, I love this game. Hehe.

That is really impressive, wow

Also like to welcome the new members :D Hi everyone. You probably are asleep right now. Man we need new EU fans :(

I live in Europe :D Although at the moment, I have weird sleeping patterns so I'm on at random times

Uploading screenshots one at a time is quite annoying, perhaps I should make an account somewhere.
Anyone got any recommendations for image sharing sites?

fek

Oh yeah, speaking of that event you reminded me about some strange screenshots I took back during that event.

I highlighted the strange part in red.
Ranking in event an while only being at Rank 21.... :|
I was wondering if this was a hacker or something it was so strange...
I guess it's a hack or some weird bug, just checked his ID and it's still rank 22 and over a month since his last login. I remember someone did that before too, got first place with a low rank but eventually KLab removed him.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well my 11 card draw didn't result in more R Honkas for my smile team.

But I did get a smile SR Honoka instead!

The rest was rubbish.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member

I don't think I can technically welcome you since I just got accepted yesterday, but welcome, lol.

I added you on my JP account if that's alright.
Edit: CUTE Maki SR! <3

Mokoi

Banned
The whole PV+ An episode with Maki as the lead is the whole ova. As it seems you are a maki fan i suggest watching it because it has a
chibi maki

I need to go watch that.

Welcome to best thread. We like idols or something. Also I'll shoot ya some invites.

Lol, I have a cool UR.
In the JP game.

Anyone got any recommendations for image sharing sites?

I like to use flickr because I can resize images without a hit in quality. There is also http://minus.com. I use that sometime, and it's pretty good. Although I do prefer flickr over it.

Himemiya

Her event was the only one I aimed for a rank in so far. I would have tried ranking for some of the other events but I didn't have enough gems left after that event and I'm saving for Honoka's next event.

Good luck! Firefighter Honoka is just adorable as well.
I still find it weird that Love Marginal was labeled as "smile".

Hey welcome! No UR...may RNG goddess bless you with an Eli UR soon.

Hugstable

Banned

Yay another new member! Welcome to LLGAF <3. And don't worry you can hang out with me in the UR-less club! I've been playing for awhile, but my luck just never seems to get good when it comes to those draws. I've ended up with more Honkers than one could ever want lol

Crescent-

Welcome!

Thanks. I got a LINE account but haven't got the LL stickers haha

Welcome! :D

Sent you a request.

Thanks, accepted your request already!

I don't think I can technically welcome you since I just got accepted yesterday, but welcome, lol.

I added you on my JP account if that's alright.
Edit: CUTE Maki SR! <3

Guess my account passed the forum moderation on the same time as yours haha. I also have accepted your request, thanks!

Welcome to best thread. We like idols or something. Also I'll shoot ya some invites.

Lol, I have a cool UR.
In the JP game.

Thanks Mokoi! Have the promo UR Eli also but no luck on real URs yet haha.

Hey welcome! No UR...may RNG goddess bless you with an Eli UR soon.

Thanks, hoping to get one soon, standing on 46 love gems on the EN version currently, probably gonna draw after the Nozomi event.

Qurex

Neo Member

Welcome fellow newcomer! :D
There is quite a few of us now, I think you're the 4th recent newcomer?

I guess it's a hack or some weird bug, just checked his ID and it's still rank 22 and over a month since his last login. I remember someone did that before too, got first place with a low rank but eventually KLab removed him.
Yeah, you're probably right about it being a hack or a bug. I do know that he kept that score though at the end of the event, so they didn't get caught and banned, I took a look at the time but I forgot to screenshot it :/
I do wonder though if someone in the top 1000 used this as a test account during that event and is still doing this now to cheat on their main account. You know just ranking somewhere in the top 1000 without suspicion rather thain aiming for the top just to get the second card without much effort.

I like to use flickr because I can resize images without a hit in quality. There is also http://minus.com. I use that sometime, and it's pretty good. Although I do prefer flickr over it.
I see, thanks for this. I'll take a look at those a bit later. Sounds like Flickr is quite good.
Just noticed you changed your avatar after my comment yesterday. Haha, you didn't have too you know. I think it looks great though!

Good luck! Firefighter Honoka is just adorable as well.
I still find it weird that Love Marginal was labeled as "smile".
Is that the next Honoka event card? It looks great I hope the event is still a while away though, I need to save up more gems still. Firefighter Honoka is also great! She's my Smile team main, I like her quotes, like I think it was "Honoka team Roll out!" or something like that. Hopefully one day I'll have enough different Honoka's to make a Honoka team.
Oh yeah so who's your favourite idol? Just guessing from your avatar but is it Hanayo?
About Love Marginal being a Smile song, yeah it is a bit odd. The song's tune(?) makes feel like it should be a Cool song in my opinion. Looking at the lyrics though, it's kinda hard for me to say that it should have been a Cool song. It definitely doesn't feel like a Pure song to me. I guess Smile is just the best category available.

Hachitora

Yay, more new members! The LLGAF family grows larger by the day. Sent you an invite on JP. Need some more JP buddies for dat FP
Stahp pls.
Jooooooiiin usssss

Himemiya

@Qurex

Yeah that's the next event Honoka we'll see, and pretty soon to, after the second score match.
I dunno, Love Marginal's lyrics are pretty sad and the only "smile" I'd have on when sad is a fake one! But my opinion is mostly based on the tune; It's not as peppy, but that's okay not all M's songs have to be.

And yep, my favourites are Kayo-chin, Rin, and Nontan!
I've loved Hanayo and Rin from the the very first moment I saw them in the show. They are so fun to watch and also great childhood friends who love and support each other.
One of my personal goals in SIF is to make an all-one-colour team of just them. I especially like their cool and pure SRs. Hopefully this is more doable because I'm aiming for two characters.

Nozomi's powaah just kept growing more and more on me by the time I started season 2 and I can't deny it!
tumblr_n3mfdhRot41s4qvrdo1_500.gif

elhaym

Ahahahaha. Sent a request in EN, JP pending. You're one letter off of my usual nickname of Crescens. =p

BTW, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom