• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

61st try is the charm!

I finally FC'd this sing despite FCing more difficult songs...

Now whenever Slow Halation EX gets back in rotation....

I was playing this a few minutes ago. I was *this* close to get the FC... and then my phone lags in the last 10 notes.

FML

._.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I still can't get Soldier Game after probably 100+ tries on both US and TW versions combined. I'm just going to live with never FCing it. lol

Markun

uGqJuwA.png

ワッショイワッショイ

Now to wait for Expert Anone.

Qurex

Neo Member
Finally my copy has arrived!
Unfortunately I can't actually watch the blurays thanks to region locking. It'll look nice on my shelf I guess. I really need to find a region free bluray player or something.
At least Honoka isn't region locked.

Uploading images to imgur is still really slow. It kept failing to upload my images, it took me an hour to upload these two images ._.

Also, I tried signing up for a Flickr account earlier today. So I went to the registration page, typed in my details and see that my username is available and click sign up. I then get sent to the Yahoo homepage.
After registering I try to sign in and get a message saying "your account has been inactive and is being recycled" >_>
Even though I had just registered for the account 5 minutes before...

Yaari

Lol, so people actually sell accounts for this on eBay. I wonder if I get poor luck with my 10+1 if I should just buy an UR account to start over with, Rank 30 is not a big deal anyway.

Takes me longer to generate another bunch of 50 gems than it does to reach that rank again. Would it mean I am stuck using someone elses nickname, I guess so eh.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Lol, so people actually sell accounts for this on eBay. I wonder if I get poor luck with my 10+1 if I should just buy an UR account to start over with, Rank 30 is not a big deal anyway.

Takes me longer to generate another bunch of 50 gems than it does to reach that rank again. Would it mean I am stuck using someone elses nickname, I guess so eh.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/EN-Love-Live...477?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item35dafd9c9d
20 bucks. lol

I just wonder how many times this dude deleted his account, started over, and did free pulls. I mean, he has like 4 other listings. lol
Scratch that, he has JP listings as well. lol

Well, if he can get buyers who aren't willing to try that themselves, then more power to him I guess.

Yaari

Saw someone who had a script to do it on Android, but I'd hate to do that manually. Surely I play the game quite often but the constant deleting of apps, gah.

Ah well. I probably won't do it, I was actually looking if people sold those promo codes, could not really find much. Then again I am sure they would be popular if they ever got on there.

Qurex

Neo Member

Just did a search on ebay myself, they were surprisingly much cheaper than I expected them to be. I suppose there's a chance you could get scammed.
If you did buy an account you can change the nickname. You can change your nickname any time, it's found under the settings menu.

tafer

Hmm, I was reading about the iPhone 5 recall for weak batteries, and had been thinking that mine seemed to drain a little quick. So I did a test and it appears that while playing this game, I lose like 5-7% battery life per song.

It was not as apparent because I usually don't play games with sound. But now that I do, in this one, it absolutely devours my battery.

Does anyone own an iPhone 5 or can tell me how much battery usage it takes for them to complete a song, I just want to know how bad my battery is.

iPhone 5s reporting. Battery drain is insignificant, >1% per session (3 25lp songs).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Saw someone who had a script to do it on Android, but I'd hate to do that manually. Surely I play the game quite often but the constant deleting of apps, gah.

Ah well. I probably won't do it, I was actually looking if people sold those promo codes, could not really find much. Then again I am sure they would be popular if they ever got on there.
Oh shit, I didn't even think of that. If it's all automated, why not. Although you'd have to play at least some to get 30 loveca, I think...

Just did a search on ebay myself, they were surprisingly much cheaper than I expected them to be. I suppose there's a chance you could get scammed.
If you did buy an account you can change the nickname. You can change your nickname any time, it's found under the settings menu.
It's something you can do for yourself though, assuming you have no attachment to getting the event cards and whatnot. If it is automated, I assume that there is a script on 4chan or somewhere now.

Yaari

iPhone 5s reporting. Battery drain is insignificant, >1% per session (3 25lp songs).

Oh man, then I am pretty much screwed. I have to get that replacement because its probably only going to get worse. Plus the Phone is not worth much if I don't get on it while they still offer it.

Yeah that is what I thought, 25$ is not that bad, considering I'm having quite a blast playing. Besides you could get worse luck by using Loveca.

If the nickname is not an issue either then I'll probably be doing this sometime soon. Too bad I have to wait for the event to finish first before I do my pull, bleh.

@firehawk12, this is it, http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2fqj23/macro_rerolling_guide_android_only/ I did not read into it too much. So I don't really know the full details.

Hachitora

To me, its the "second bit" where my left hand just can't get the rhythm correct. I always end up with 1-2 "goods" at the end.

Yeah, I agree. I usually FC Soldier Game now, but if I ever mess up, it's at this part because I just can't start with my left hand for some reason.

Yaari

Also, I heard something about a birthday being and free Loveca, is that the best time for a reroll then? I figure I might give it a couple of tries. I also have an iPad so I don't have to get rid of my current account in order to see if I get anything. Although it will probably be rather boring.

Qurex

Neo Member
It's something you can do for yourself though, assuming you have no attachment to getting the event cards and whatnot. If it is automated, I assume that there is a script on 4chan or somewhere now.
Oh yeah, I guess you could do it yourself, didn't really give it much thought since it sounded like a lot of effort and I don't want another account.

I wonder if all the abandoned accounts made from this are counted as part of the player base. Perhaps we might hit 500,000 users or whatever is needed to raise the event tier caps earlier.

Yeah that is what I thought, 25$ is not that bad, considering I'm having quite a blast playing. Besides you could get worse luck by using Loveca.

If the nickname is not an issue either then I'll probably be doing this sometime soon. Too bad I have to wait for the event to finish first before I do my pull, bleh.

I don't think you can even do a 50 pull with the amount of Loveca you can buy for $25. So yeah you could say it's a good value if you are just starting, it all depends if you think that particular UR card is worth $25. We have people here who have spent a couple hundred on this game I think.
I read that link and it sounds like an awful lot of effort to set up. You'll probably be waiting for quite some time if you wanted a specific card. I would be interested to see a video of this in action.

Also, I heard something about a birthday being and free Loveca, is that the best time for a reroll then? I figure I might give it a couple of tries. I also have an iPad so I don't have to get rid of my current account in order to see if I get anything. Although it will probably be rather boring.

Yeah it's Kotori's birthday on Friday so we get 5 Loveca to celebrate. You'll probably be there for quite some time if you want a UR, it is 1% chance. It's 9% for a SR.

fek

Will watch once I get some wifi. Is it translated because I don't understand moon speak.
This is pretty short so here's roughly what they are saying:

Mimo: In our first animelo, 2 years ago, we had no MC or anything, it was like we just came out, performed one song and went away
Emi: We sang and ran away、right?
Jolno: Compared to before, there's a lot more people who know about Love Live now, so we can participate with a feeling of "Let's get excited together"
Ucchi: This is the first big event after the second season of the anime aired in april so using the same costumes everyone saw in the anime might be even more fun
Mimo: We do the same dance from the anime
Rippi: We want to bring everyone to the Love Live world
Shika: We don't have much involvement with other artists so singing the theme song at end was unusual for µ's

Yaari

150px-Nozomi_pure_sr72.png

150px-Kotori_smile_sr131.jpg

Got these 2 SR's because I was going to waste my Loveca and possibly buy an UR account, but now I don't know anymore. Their skills are not that great, but still..

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
150px-Nozomi_pure_sr72.png

150px-Kotori_smile_sr131.jpg

Got these 2 SR's because I was going to waste my Loveca and possibly buy an UR account, but now I don't know anymore. Their skills are not that great, but still..

you sure are impatient. :p If you feel its worth it then you should get it. I think it kinda cheapens the thrill of getting your own shiny UR, I mean you will eventually get your own, unless you are specific anomaly on this site that has gone 8 months without getting one... still the value lies in the owner. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
you sure are impatient. :p If you feel its worth it then you should get it. I think it kinda cheapens the thrill of getting your own shiny UR, I mean you will eventually get your own, unless you are specific anomaly on this site that has gone 8 months without getting one... still the value lies in the owner. :p
rip m0t0k1.

Yaari

True, but I think you pretty much have to go for IAP if you want to get one, or it could really take a long time to get back up to 50 Love Gems.

That said I really like the first card, and I want to keep it. Aswell as the work I did on the Event. I don't mind starting over but I was pretty sure I would have made 11k Event points.

So as of now I'm still not sure.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
True, but I think you pretty much have to go for IAP if you want to get one, or it could really take a long time to get back up to 50 Love Gems.

That said I really like the first card, and I want to keep it. Aswell as the work I did on the Event. I don't mind starting over but I was pretty sure I would have made 11k Event points.

For what it's worth, I've gotten 4 in the three different versions of the game and I haven't paid into the game once.

But if you are starting over, why not just run that script yourself for a few days? lol

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member

If you stayed with your account you'd have SR centers for the 3 teams. Which UR is it that you would buy?

I've gone 8 months without getting a UR. I still don't have a UR. There's zero thrill of getting a UR when you never get a UR.
For what it's worth, I've gotten 4 in the three different versions of the game and I haven't paid into the game once.

But if you are starting over, why not just run that script yourself for a few days? lol
DIAO

die in an owl OvO

Yaari

UR Kotori + SR Honoka

I am guilty, I bought it. :(

How do I obtain my Transfer Passcode, I'll put this account on my iPad. I have looked everywhere and I cant' find it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I've gone 8 months without getting a UR. I still don't have a UR. There's zero thrill of getting a UR when you never get a UR.DIAO

die in an owl OvO
Aww, I figure you must have gotten one by now, especially with that new special draw. lol

UR Kotori + SR Honoka

I am guilty, I bought it. :(

How do I obtain my Transfer Passcode, I'll put this account on my iPad. I have looked everywhere and I cant' find it.
Welp, at least it wasn't a scam. (per se). lol

Himemiya

Got these today:

Not very interested in the magazines but these bonus Love Live books comes with a bunch of the school idol diaries illustrations so it's very nice.

Oh my frick, long-haried Eli. Makes me so weak.

Those books must be really nice.

Hoping we get a guaranteed SR update and new normals overnight!

Mokoi

Banned
Finally my copy has arrived!
Unfortunately I can't actually watch the blurays thanks to region locking. It'll look nice on my shelf I guess. I really need to find a region free bluray player or something.
At least Honoka isn't region locked.

Uploading images to imgur is still really slow. It kept failing to upload my images, it took me an hour to upload these two images ._.

Also, I tried signing up for a Flickr account earlier today. So I went to the registration page, typed in my details and see that my username is available and click sign up. I then get sent to the Yahoo homepage.
After registering I try to sign in and get a message saying "your account has been inactive and is being recycled" >_>
Even though I had just registered for the account 5 minutes before...

I liked to leave my boxsets unopened, so I haven't added UR honkers yet. I should probably go do that already.

That's weird that you couldn't sign up for Flickr. Have you tried signing up again? Also there is minus too. I don't see why it's taking you two hours to just upload one image to imgur though. Are your upload speeds really shit or something?

This is pretty short so here's roughly what they are saying:

Thank you thank you.

chrono01

I've gone 8 months without getting a UR. I still don't have a UR. There's zero thrill of getting a UR when you never get a UR.DIAO
I haven't gone that long, but I have been playing since the EN version was released and no UR yet.

I will be getting that free Honoka UR with my Love Live S1 Blu-ray Set, but that doesn't really count. ~_~

m0t0k1

Did one single draw cuz why not since I got Honkers from daily. Got initial SR Nozomi for the third time OTL

Also, I'm beginning to wonder how much my account would be worth :p

Probably not much lol

LOL jeez that are some really good cards you have there. I wish i had better cards but i refuse to go full on whale just to git gud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom