• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Finally gave in, checked some beatmaps on the youtubes, think I have it down but now outta LP

wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

f2p world you sadden me

1, 2 Jump FC ;___;
And here I thought I would get my Loveca before that happens. Now a bit Aistheru Banzai, because almost all my friends are Smiletype.

btw. I build a simple countdown script where you can input your current and your max LP. On the page itself a minute countdown and as the title of the site there is the ending time of the countdown. So you have the time in your tabs.

I was using my alarm on the phone but this comes handy when Im working on the pc (most of the time lol). Thanks chariot!

EDIT. The time doesnt seem to work on my firefox tab. Says 19:19:19

Chariot

I was using my alarm on the phone but this comes handy when Im working on the pc (most of the time lol). Thanks chariot!

EDIT. The time doesnt seem to work on my firefox tab. Says 19:19:19
Any chance that 19:19:19 is your end time?
It works so far on my FF.

lol after finishing a song using my cheerleader Maki as the center she just goes, "hmmph"

such a brat
Looks like you didn't play well enough for her standards.

m0t0k1

1, 2 Jump FC ;___;
And here I thought I would get my Loveca before that happens. Now a bit Aistheru Banzai, because almost all my friends are Smiletype.

btw. I build a simple countdown script where you can input your current and your max LP. On the page itself a minute countdown and as the title of the site there is the ending time of the countdown. So you have the time in your tabs.

Nice work going to add this to the OP

I imagine the exp needed for levels 80-100 is ridiculous

How much xp do you need to level a high level UR? I am working on leveling my SR umi and i already find that a pain in the ass :p

Chariot

Nice work going to add this to the OP
And not the library? I was sitting a whole evening listening to this love and inserting data into the database.

iqe6t0M2gHAcj.gif

Ah, btw. I also changed the format of the pagelinks, so it would be nice, if you could update all links that are included in idol.animedreamachine.com (Poll, Ranking, Library and Overview).

Love her tsun moments

Nozomi focused episode this week.
About darn time! Maybe she reveal, that she is a Standuser and able to sense stands like Abdhul.
tch, I get full combos and stuff I don't know what is good enough for her
probably need S rank
Well, she is rich, talented, beautiful, cute, can dance, write songs, dance, play piano, get good marks and is possibly a wizard; what did you expect?
Not sure, but it's a lot. At a certain point the gap between levels gets kinda high.
I hope that some Idol can at least cast Bahamut at some point.

Chariot

Lol why is Honoka so far ahead in the voting again?

The thing has to be rigged.
I seriously don't know. The first place Honoka even has like 100 votes more. Is she just lucky or do we have a obsessed Honoka fan in our rows?

Edit - Wrong thread, thought this was AnimeGAF. Damn gifs threw me off.
Don't get lost in K-On GAF!

AHHH i completly forgot sorry adding it right away
Better be, my ego was almost hurt!
/jk thanks for adding it ;D

Ronok

Has there been any clue as to when new idols will be released on the English version? I have all the normals now, and am so tempted to just keep using my friend points for rares... lol

Chariot

Oh, I thought it was hours and minutes left, but its the time of the day! Yep that makes sense.
I thought about a countdown in the title, but then I thought, something constantly moving in the browsertabs would make people nervous.
Has there been any clue as to when new idols will be released on the English version? I have all the normals now, and am so tempted to just keep using my friend points for rares... lol
We don't even know when they finally release the promised Kotori Event. :(

Ronok

I thought about a countdown in the title, but then I thought, something constantly moving in the browsertabs would make people nervous.We don't even know when they finally release the promised Kotori Event. :(

Yeah, I guess I should have known considering that, but thought there might have been some seperate announcement before I started playing. lol

I thought about a countdown in the title, but then I thought, something constantly moving in the browsertabs would make people nervous.We don't even know when they finally release the promised Kotori Event. :(

Nah, is pretty handy like that, becuase the page already has a counter, like this you also now at wich hour of the day you can play again.

m0t0k1

got the beat pattern down for mermaid festa, now not to screw up on the rest of the damn thing
1368525977_capture_l_0013-00000.jpg

jp version can keep dreaming

they hurry it up with the eng version update and maybe they'll get some
more

Yeah i also do not like spending money on it but i am still 2 loveca stones away from 50 so the urdge to spend some on stones is high but i must prevail.

edit:
EvilKatarn said:
Got everything full combod on Hard now other than Mermaid Festa and... Bokura no Live... lol
How did you not full combod bokura no live already lol :eek:

Chariot

10 current, 40 max
180 minutes remaining (which should be correct)
Time shows as 20:42:32, but it's only 10:42am here, so it should be 13:42
Ah ok, that makes sense. I forgot, that php is server only. Currently I don't have the nerves to get js right, I will looking into it next week. Can you please set a new countdown and confirm if the title updates anyway after the countdown finished and you hear the soundfile?

m0t0k1

Got a B rank B combo in the event song on Hard! I might actually get in the top 350k. lol

Getting in the top 350k should be easy since to arround 250k there are casual players after that you will rise less and less. I did play a lot during last event and got arround 190k while getting to arround 250 was pretty easy was playing daily like 3 times a day.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Getting in the top 350k should be easy since to arround 250k there are casual players after that you will rise less and less. I did play a lot during last event and got arround 190k while getting to arround 250 was pretty easy was playing daily like 3 times a day.
Honestly, I was grinding on Normal for ages because of how it worked out, so I was at like 330k. I'm losing points playing on Hard, but I'm at about 8k now so in theory I should be able to get to 12k by the end.

ZetaEpyon

Ah ok, that makes sense. I forgot, that php is server only. Currently I don't have the nerves to get js right, I will looking into it next week. Can you please set a new countdown and confirm if the title updates anyway after the countdown finished and you hear the soundfile?

Yep, works fine other than wrong timezone, basically. :)

Just got Wonderful Rush. Seems like a great song.
Thank god I got to rank 27 at last.

Is there a way to take the special attack portraits during a song of the girls when they activate. It's not the first time that the fucking portrait has fucked me over a full combo in a song.

froliq

Just got Wonderful Rush. Seems like a great song.
Thank god I got to rank 27 at last.

Is there a way to take the special attack portraits during a song of the girls when they activate. It's not the first time that the fucking portrait has fucked me over a full combo in a song.

The skill pop-ups in the songs are annoying!
You can disable them in Other -> Settings -> Live Show Pop-Ups
From the scrolltastic OP!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Speaking of annoying things during songs, does anyone have the sound effect when you hit a note on?

I turned it off right away in both versions, those "note sounds" drive me crazy in rhythm games and I always turn them off if I can.
I actually like it, because it feels like you're playing a tambourine in time with the song. lol
It's also helps me slow down, which is generally why I keep getting greats instead of perfects, because they have different sound effects for each type of note you hit.

froliq

Speaking of annoying things during songs, does anyone have the sound effect when you hit a note on?

I turned it off right away in both versions, those "note sounds" drive me crazy in rhythm games and I always turn them off if I can.

I like some feedback to my inputs, but the great sound being different than the perfect one does make me crazy at times.

Yui

Oh god I couldn't play without them. I even had to turn their volume up to clearly hear them on all songs.
I just need some kind of feedback. As soon as I hear this cruel great sound I adjust my timing and everything is good or in this case perfect. ^^

The problem with the note sounds is that great, instead of sounding similar to perfect, it sounds similar to good. As Great doesnt fuck up your combo, it would have been better to have the same sound as perfect feedback.

From the scrolltastic OP!
Need to read the op again it seems lol
Thanks!

Chariot

Would be nice to have anchors in forumposts, would be much better handling on OPs. m0t0k, when we get to a second OT try to make multiplie OP posts.

Regarding the feedback: at night and in the bus I play the game completely without sound. Where's your god now.

I suck anyway.

m0t0k1

The problem with the note sounds is that great, instead of sounding similar to perfect, it sounds similar to good. As Great doesnt fuck up your combo, it would have been better to have the same sound as perfect feedback.

Thanks!

Yeah i updated it quit a bit. I give your fingers a work out by scrolling :p Makes your fingers warm before playing. Also a lot of question where asked because the game is kinda confusing for some people. So Chariot took that time to make a f.a.q to better help people understand the game. We get less questions now so i hope people readed the OP :p

Would be nice to have anchors in forumposts, would be much better handling on OPs. m0t0k, when we get to a second OT try to make multiplie OP posts.

Regarding the feedback: at night and in the bus I play the game completely without sound. Where's your god now.

I suck anyway.

I did not expect this OT to be this kind of succes so it was a short and simple OT. But with your stuff it became big and more visual included with my comic and some other comic plus dispear the OP became scroll tastic. So next time i will try to grab another post after that. Also not expected to grow this fast. we are in 1 week almost as big as the brave frontier OT :p edit: and that took 6 months to get as big. Also if i need to remove stuff from the op tell me :)

Kumubou

Thanks!
I would much rather have greats and goods sound the same instead of having perfects and greats sound the same. To me anyway, if you're getting a Great it means that your timing is not right and you need to make an adjustment. If greats and perfects sounded identical, in faster streams there would be no way to really know if you were getting random greats or not.

Yui

I would much rather have greats and goods sound the same instead of having perfects and greats sound the same. To me anyway, if you're getting a Great it means that your timing is not right and you need to make an adjustment. If greats and perfects sounded identical, in faster streams there would be no way to really know if you were getting random greats or not.

I agree 100% greats sounding like perfects would be kinda useless.

Chariot

Yeah i updated it quit a bit. I give your fingers a work out by scrolling :p Makes your fingers warm before playing. Also a lot of question where asked because the game is kinda confusing for some people. So Chariot took that time to make a f.a.q to better help people understand the game. We get less questions now so i hope people readed the OP :p

I did not expect this OT to be this kind of succes so it was a short and simple OT. But with your stuff it became big and more visual included with my comic and some other comic plus dispear the OP became scroll tastic. So next time i will try to grab another post after that. Also not expected to grow this fast. we are in 1 week almost as big as the brave frontier OT :p edit: and that took 6 months to get as big. Also if i need to remove stuff from the op tell me :)
Yeah ;D
I already have an idea to unburden the op a bit. Will work at it tomorrow. I wanted to make some university work today and I am still on page 1. ;__;

But goods are actually bad. They break combos and sometimes they even give penalties on health. If anything, everything should have a own sound.

holysan

But goods are actually bad. They break combos and sometimes they even give penalties on health. If anything, everything should have a own sound.
You see when a combo breaks, therefore it doesn’t really matter how it sounds, since it’s over anyway.

Vecks

It helps, so I keep it on. I need that audio feedback to keep the rhythm going.

m0t0k1

Yeah ;D
I already have an idea to unburden the op a bit. Will work at it tomorrow. I wanted to make some university work today and I am still on page 1. ;__;

I can remove the last despair part that already halves the size of the OP if the comics and pictures are gone.

Chariot

I can remove the last despair part that already halves the size of the OP if the comics and pictures are gone.
How about asking CureVylash to edit it in his post? You don't have to update it frequently and it isn't that relevant, so we had more breathing space for the content and don't have to lose the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom