• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

How about asking CureVylash to edit it in his post? You don't have to update it frequently and it isn't that relevant, so we had more breathing space for the content and don't have to lose the fun.

Nah just made the op a bit smaller by placing pictures in quotes and thumbnail links to the comics + created a simple word doc to remove the friendlist from the op. OP is probably halved right now :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The only thing you can accuse me of is not believing in a conspiracy and accepting the truth. You're all so fast to shut down the voters that it is no wonder the Honoka voters haven't made themselves know, they are afraid of you all.

Here's the facts, when I went to sleep the votes for the top cards had just passed 100. They are now in the 300s. You accusing me of voting over 200 in my sleep?

I would much rather have greats and goods sound the same instead of having perfects and greats sound the same. To me anyway, if you're getting a Great it means that your timing is not right and you need to make an adjustment. If greats and perfects sounded identical, in faster streams there would be no way to really know if you were getting random greats or not.

Greats and goods already sound the same and it sucks because its not only one time that i thought I broke the combo becuause of a great, had to lkuck at the number and then fuck up the combo becuase of the slight desconcentration. Thats a big design problem the game has.
If Good didn't break a combo, I wouldnt mind it having the same sound as great so I knew I was going of rhythm, but is not the case.

The best possible thing is to have goods, greats and perfects to sound TOTALLY different, so you know when you were going off rhythm AND you didn't confuse goods with greats.

Ronok

Greats and goods already sound the same and it sucks because its not only one time that i thought I broke the combo becuause of a great, had to lkuck at the number and then fuck up the combo becuase of the slight desconcentration. Thats a big design problem the game has.
If Good didn't break a combo, I wouldnt mind it having the same sound as great so I knew I was going of rhythm, but is not the case.

The best possible thing is to have goods, greats and perfects to sound TOTALLY different, so you know when you were going off rhythm AND you didn't confuse goods with greats.

Greats and goods do sounds different though.. At least on my phone. :-/

Kumubou

You shouldn't be worrying if you broke a combo or not, it's not like you can fix it. :p I do agree with your final point, though. In one update to Reflec Beat (on arcade and iOS), they changed the game from only having one hit effect to having one for each judgement type, and it was an immense help with playing.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Kinda sucks that you can't use the same account of two different devices. Just got a new phone and it would've been nice to play this on the same account when not near a place with wi fi. I don't feel like starting a third account :x

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Do the transfer. I assume they force you to move stuff over in order to avoid any potential collisions by having two copies of the game running at the same time.

JoeFu

Banned
I wasted 5 stones on a draw thingy because why not... I had 74 and still have enough for an 11 draw.

Got the red R Kotori which I already had, so I got to idolize her! I have 3 red idolized people now; Nico, Kotori, and Rin.

You shouldn't be worrying if you broke a combo or not, it's not like you can fix it. :p I do agree with your final point, though. In one update to Reflec Beat (on arcade and iOS), they changed the game from only having one hit effect to having one for each judgement type, and it was an immense help with playing.

Dont worry is only a minor gripe. :)

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
All these later songs with the continuous holds are messing me up OTL

Do the transfer. I assume they force you to move stuff over in order to avoid any potential collisions by having two copies of the game running at the same time.

I could do that, but transferring all the time sounds like a pain :x

firehawk12

Subete no aware
continuous short holds are satan
The ones that fuck me up are the simultaneous holds of different lengths in the harder songs. Like, it starts off like a normal one where you hold with both hands, but then one will end first and my brain is just stuck.

I could do that, but transferring all the time sounds like a pain :x
I think this is a sign that you should be playing four accounts.

Nothing wrong with the nun

Screenshot_2014-05-25-23-15-09_zps69eec9da.png

Yeah I'm crazy

Negator

I got 2 Rs doing a 10 scout today. Finally. Was losing hope of finding any R cards.

Smile Rin and Smile Nozomi. My Smile team is stacked.

JoeFu

Banned
I got my pure Umi from finishing a song I think. Now I only get glasses girl and its the worst. I'm grinding clears now to get friend points... I've gotten 20 clear on every song except oh love and peace and baby maybe koi.

Really need an update...................

Draxal

I got my pure Umi from finishing a song I think. Now I only get glasses girl and its the worst. I'm grinding clears now to get friend points... I've gotten 20 clear on every song except oh love and peace and baby maybe koi.

Really need an update...................

Just install the Japanese apk. The interface shouldn't be an issue and the songs are a good bit harder. The latter part of Honokas event song still hurts my eyes.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's ironic that her purity isn't the highest of the normals. :p

Although, the way the normals is balanced is that the lower skill ones have more health. But if you need the extra one or two health to beat a song, then you probably should be using a healer anyway.
(I only have 2 in the US version. The Konoha event is going to suck :( ).

And jp version gets you know, supported
I do wonder what kind of problem would have happened to cause them to nuke the event so suddenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom