• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

Lol there's a Mandarin version too right? Don't forget to try that one out!
Stahp! ^^

I was wrong, there is no event in the TW version.
But as far as my knowledge of whatever language that is goes, I would say that they got the guaranteed SR draw. (btw my knowledge of this language is 0, so I just assume this since it's kinda written in the same way as in the JP version :p)

dgfdgfdhdfhb7s6c.jpg

Which could mean that we could get the guaranteed draws anytime but we have to consider that the TW version (which seems to be the chinese version) is managed by a third party and the English version by KLab and Bushiroad themselves.

fek

this card was added to the Honoka figure page on myfigurecollection, I wonder if it will come with the figure, (seems it was already bundled with one of the BDs).
Can't find anything about it on GSC's site, I think they just put it there to show the original art that inspired the figure. Not a Honoka fan but it's a great figure by the way, maybe I'll get it.

Jintor

tbh I feel like even in figurine form 2d looks weird, at least with approx human faces.

I mean, it's no agnes bravely default figurine or anything, but still

Yui

and I'm not too much of a Honoka fan either but I ordered it like right away

Well it's a Love Live figure from Good Smile. That's basically a no brainer for every Love Live fan (if they are into pvc figures). I hope they will do the whole group but I guess it will just be another Honoka, Umi and Kotori run. Maybe just Honoka...

Chariot

I added Powerlevel to the Library. Powerlevel is just the added value of Smile, Pure and Cool. Now we can see the strongest and weakest Idols.
On one side we have Umi and Hanayo with both 13820 points and on the lower end (111's aside) fucking #1 Shizuku Osaka with only a mere 2530.

So I've got 35 hearts and only two normals left to idolize and bond. How am I ever going to get 50 hearts?

All I want is those 50 hearts, do the draw when it's recommended and then I don't know.

Aytrial

So I've got 35 hearts and only two normals left to idolize and bond. How am I ever going to get 50 hearts?

All I want is those 50 hearts, do the draw when it's recommended and then I don't know.

Pray to RNG Jesus for R draws to idolize?

You've also got the daily Love Gem reward that occasionally pops up...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My concern isn't the price, it's the customs duty that will be plonked on top. I don't buy many figurines so I do have spare money set aside for whenever a figurine that does interest me rears it head.

seeing love for Rin warms my heart
And yet where are your votes for her? I seem to be the only one who had thrown her some votes. Oh sorry, did I just break the illusion that I am the mysterious Honoka super voter?

dani_dc

Well, I was just done with Project Diva and I got a Nexus 7 yesterday, so this thread was a perfect find, was in the need of a new rhythm game.

Will try this game today.

m0t0k1

Well, I was just done with Project Diva and I got a Nexus 7 yesterday, so this thread was a perfect find, was in the need of a new rhythm game.

Will try this game today.

Well this game is totally different then project diva. I think project diva is way harder then the english game at the moment. because the english version still does not contain expert songs. So try to understand the game in english and if you like it and want harder songs also download the japanese version. Hope you will like this games anyway.

Chariot

My concern isn't the price, it's the customs duty that will be plonked on top. I don't buy many figurines so I do have spare money set aside for whenever a figurine that does interest me rears it head.

And yet where are your votes for her? I seem to be the only one who had thrown her some votes. Oh sorry, did I just break the illusion that I am the mysterious Honoka super voter?
Fixed that.
Will fix the poll tonight, I can fuck around until then.

dani_dc

Well this game is totally different then project diva. I think project diva is way harder then the english game at the moment. because the english version still does not contain expert songs. So try to understand the game in english and if you like it and want harder songs also download the japanese version. Hope you will like this games anyway.

I'm not looking for a replacement for Project Diva in particular, more so just a Rhythm game in general, I was looking at DJMax Technika Tune but unfortunately that wasn't released in Europe, and the 3DS isn't exactly much better in terms of Rhythm games.
I'm fine with the games not containing experts yet, will give me the opportunity to learn the game a bit by bit.
Thanks though, I'm hoping I'll enjoy the game as well.

I'm looking for a replacement for Project Diva in particular, more so just a Rhythm game in general, I was looking at DJMax Technika Tune but unfortunately that wasn't released in Europe, and the 3DS isn't exactly much better in terms of Rhythm games.
I'm fine with the games not containing experts yet, will give me the opportunity to learn the game a bit by bit.
Thanks though, I'm hoping I'll enjoy the game as well.

There's a DJ Max game on Android as well - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neowizinternet.game.technikaq_g_a

Haven't tried it though, so I can't say if it's any good or not.

raven777

finally!!
211aasod.png

after 39 tries....finally done it!

but i needed to change my deck so I fill them with skills that change good/great to perfect..

firehawk12

Subete no aware
If only you could interchange with your firendlist repeat cards...

I just need 1 normal card to get all the girls, im even playing on easy so I get more cards. And that doesn't even count I need a repeat of that to idolize her.

BTW I don't see in the OT the link to the page with the 27 american cards.

The drop rate of any normals outside of like the first 6 are much lower. You'll need to spend friend points and hope to draw them.

Stahp! ^^

I was wrong, there is no event in the TW version.
But as far as my knowledge of whatever language that is goes, I would say that they got the guaranteed SR draw. (btw my knowledge of this language is 0, so I just assume this since it's kinda written in the same way as in the JP version :p)

Which could mean that we could get the guaranteed draws anytime but we have to consider that the TW version (which seems to be the chinese version) is managed by a third party and the English version by KLab and Bushiroad themselves.

Maybe I shouldn't ask... but is there a link to the Chinese version? Or what it's called in Chinese?

Chariot

Character poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!), Song poll (you can vote for multiple songs!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
Aytrial - ID: 323864625 / Aytrial
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF

chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig
chrono01 - ID: 522640488 / Chrono
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
elhaym - ID: 150868947 / Crescens
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna

EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall

Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun

Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk

Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada

Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
xxx - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

for those of you saving friend points, how many do you have? I'm at 8700 now, trying to do the first few clear goals for songs on Hard.
I am currently at 8k, but will get 500 in 56 minutes.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
for those of you saving friend points, how many do you have? I'm at 8700 now, trying to do the first few clear goals for songs on Hard.
I blew a lot and I'm at 7500 after getting all the B clear goals. I'm slowly working toward the A goals since there's nothing else to do. I could play songs on Normal, but so boring.

Yui

The real question is how much do you love your waifus? :3

I think I'm slowly going crazy just juggling two versions tbh

Yeah and as soon as the events start in the English version this will only get worse. Two token events are just brutal.
I had two JP accounts when I started and quickly realised how insane this could get.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Ronok

....So I've just come to the realisation I'm going to have to start devouring normal idols that I've maxed out (JP ver)... Do they stay in my album once I get rid of them? Also, to get album rewards do I need to hang onto them for good?

holysan

There was a time when I had half a million of these normal coins and wondered how to spend all of them and now I must scrap everything together just to idolize my R’s. Why am I even supposed to pay anything if I give my girls food which I rightfully earned through hard work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom