• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO AWAY YOU OTAKU THIS IS AMERICANATION

I'll post gifs of what I like, thanks.

hey can we please not do adventure time stuff in here thank you
The correct high five gif

ce386755331ebeb86d2a722806928d7a.gif

Chariot

Chariot, seems the timer doesnt work right for me. The countdown works, but the one where it puts the time of the day that it finishes when I used it know it puts the same time of the day when I activate it.
Ex. its 00:12 here so when I activate it the time it puts in the tab is also 00:12

Yesterday it worked perfectly for me.
Oh, yeah, I just tried it myself.
Looking into it. Thanks for informing me.

Nice! Oh my, I have to build some Love Live gif file. I am seriously lacking reaction gifs.

The correct high five gif

ce386755331ebeb86d2a722806928d7a.gif

I was watching the CG the other day, it was not the models themeselves what makes it look cheap (although they dont help too much), is their eyes that make them look creepy and dead inside.
Like, the way they animatein 2D seems lively, but then you see how they close their eyes in 3D and the pupils looking into the distance and the animation is robotic as hell.

Oh, yeah, I just tried it myself.
Looking into it. Thanks for informing me.
Dont worry, you are doing an amazing job already.

Chariot

Fun fact: I am an owl.
Who?

Dont worry, you are doing an amazing job already.
Fixed it. Should work like it did before. I don't even know at what point I broke it, but it should work again. Currently I am thinking wether I should put a extra dropdown menu for timezones or try to get into that damn javascript. I think it will be the former.

its okay, if we don't argue about waifus and shows then what else are we gonna do

its not like there will ever be an update or anything
Updates? You mean that urban legend?

Kumubou

Apropos of almost nothing, someone posted this in the fighting game weekly thread:

MJoNIir.jpg

Maki confirmed to always hit those piano plinks.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
^Love Live is the future confirmed

Hanayo from free scout. At least it was a pure one.

fek

Looks like free scout is being nice today, I got a Cool Honoka. Already have that idolized but nice anyway.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
SR Honoka get!

No clue what she does though:
Q2XZi0bl.png

And of course, she'll never be idolized. lol

---

Anyone know what happens if you don't have enough room in your deck and you do a 10+1 draw? Do the extra cards go into your gift box?

Kazzy

My free scout? Garbage!

Also, I made the mistake of playing various songs on hard after waking up. Naturally, I aced the difficult parts and flubbed the opening notes - I despair!

JoeFu

Banned
Check out my sick Cool team in the TW game

And I can't wait until the US version gets the events and stuff. The JP game is so much better. The Kotori/Hanayo song is really fun. Do the songs change every day/few days? Was sad to see the Nico song was gone today, but the Kotori/Hanayo song is awesome, so whatever.

Also got
in the JP version today!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Holy shit Blacksafs, I just tried Wild Stars on hard and you're right... those fucking short hold notes are a pain in the ass. :(

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Right? They totally mess with you. It was a huge relief to FC it, although I think Mermaid Festa still took me longer
I still haven't FC'ed the previous song, because of the long hold with one hand + tapping with the other. lol

I wonder if I need to give up on the harder songs now... Those short holds are a pain!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't think the normal songs get too much harder, like No Brand Girls is pretty easy, and having been able to play some late unlock songs during the last score match event, they aren't too bad either.

The trickiest (normal) songs are still just Wild Stars/Mermaid Festa imo but there could be some more difficult patterns later
I think it's because these songs are longer that the chances of making a single screw up are bigger. The one song Before Wild Stars is killing me. It's easy, but there's always one thing that I screw up. I've already done it 40 times now. lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh yeah, I forgot they're a bit longer since I've been playing them a while >__>

That's a fun song though, the first season OP, all the songs after it that I've unlocked so far are pretty fun too. But still, screw Wild Stars
Yeah. I like the challenge song too, to be honest. But I can't quite Full Combo that as well and it's going to disappear soon. :(

JoeFu

Banned
Ugh screwed up one note on the hard Someday of my Life... Gonna get that FC soon!

I should probably be doing normal for the points but I want to get the 1000 FP for full combing the song.

raven777

Anyways, I have played this game from January and I think this event song "someday of my life" is the easiest event song I have played so far. They are usually all pretty easy but this one is extra easy and the one before this one was quite difficult.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Anyways, I have played this game from January and I think this event song "someday of my life" is the easiest event song I have played so far. They are usually all pretty easy but this one is extra easy and the one before this one was quite difficult.
Yeah, even the Expert chart look doable. But it just costs so much to try.

raven777

I think it was about the same for me lol, I'm at 47 plays and have only played it a few times since FCing it

I've only played one other event like this, the Hanayo one and yeah that song was much harder. I should try it again since it's back right now, but then I couldn't even clear it on Normal.

The Hanayo one was the one before this one right? That was extra hard for some reason.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I HATE YOU WILD STARS UGHGJAKSDFJLSDFJG:LKALSDFJL:SDFJ:LASDFKLASDFJ:ADFGLK:ASFDASDFKJDGL:ASFDKL:AFSD

The intro is physically impossible with thumbs. :(

tenton

SR Honoka get!

No clue what she does though:
Q2XZi0bl.png

And of course, she'll never be idolized. lol

---

Anyone know what happens if you don't have enough room in your deck and you do a 10+1 draw? Do the extra cards go into your gift box?

It says for every 28 rhythm icons (the notes), there's a 38% chance of adding 375 pts to your score.

To idolize her, looks like there was a slight bump once the 4x+EX songs came into play. 23000 pts is probably the target one should aim for.

And I'm not sure if it'll let you do a 10+1 draw if you don't have enough space. It may let you draw if you have 9+, but it might not even let you draw if you have less than 8. Never really tried that one, though.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It says for every 28 rhythm icons (the notes), there's a 38% chance of adding 375 pts to your score.

To idolize her, looks like there was a slight bump once the 4x+EX songs came into play. 23000 pts is probably the target one should aim for.

And I'm not sure if it'll let you do a 10+1 draw if you don't have enough space. It may let you draw if you have 9+, but it might not even let you draw if you have less than 8. Never really tried that one, though.

Is her leader/center skill an increase to Smile Power or a "slight" increase like the normal Rares? Right now I have her as a leader, but if her power is the same as any other Rare, I might as well move her out.

I'm afraid to press the button, but I guess I can get rid of the normals if I have to. I'm stuck at 96 cards though... lol

There's no way I can catch up to idolize her though. All these Japanese dudes going hardcore... Too bad. :(

tenton

Is her leader/center skill an increase to Smile Power or a "slight" increase like the normal Rares? Right now I have her as a leader, but if her power is the same as any other Rare, I might as well move her out.

I'm afraid to press the button, but I guess I can get rid of the normals if I have to. I'm stuck at 96 cards though... lol

There's no way I can catch up to idolize her though. All these Japanese dudes going hardcore... Too bad. :(

The event SRs are proper SRs, so they're better as centers than Rs (and promo SR/URs) are. This is the case with Honoka here, as well. That bottom row is what tells you their center skill. Rs usually say "スマイルPが少しUPする" (bold says "a little"). Proper SRs usually say "スマイルPがUPする". Proper URs usually say "スマイルPがかなりUPする" (bold says "a lot")

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The event SRs are proper SRs, so they're better as centers than Rs (and promo SR/URs) are. This is the case with Honoka here, as well. That bottom row is what tells you their center skill. Rs usually say "スマイルPが少しUPする" (bold says "a little"). Proper SRs usually say "スマイルPがUPする". Proper URs usually say "スマイルPがかなりUPする" (bold says "a lot")
Oh hey! My Chinese comes in handy - I recognize 少. lol
Well, at least I know I can keep her in the center then. :)

Chariot

I seem only to get crap with free scouting. But well, my teams are ok, not a single N in any of them. So I can wait until they introduce more Rs and Ns to do mass scouting. Currently at 10k fp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom