• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I seem only to get crap with free scouting. But well, my teams are ok, not a single N in any of them. So I can wait until they introduce more Rs and Ns to do mass scouting. Currently at 10k fp.
I've gotten two Rares from normal scouting and 2 Rares as after-song drops in the English version. No such luck in Japan though. lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Lucky you :,(
My Pure Team is still garbage, so I'm screwed for the event though. :(

---

yhAJ7WOl.png

I just noticed there's some kind of message at the bottom of certain songs (next to the Hard button)... is there some kind of bonus if you play these songs or something? Seems to expire in 8 hours too.

Is it wrong that I pretty much play exclusively on hard? The rewards for easy and normal aren't great anyway and I find easy and normal incredibly... well... easy. Hard is the only mode that offers any genuine challenge and I pretty much full combo the songs every time (well, the one's I've unlocked anyway).

Chariot

Is it wrong that I pretty much play exclusively on hard? The rewards for easy and normal aren't great anyway and I find easy and normal incredibly... well... easy. Hard is the only mode that offers any genuine challenge and I pretty much full combo the songs every time (well, the one's I've unlocked anyway).
Nah, I'm the same. As you said: Easy and Normal are pretty boring and have bad rewards. Why bothering?

I'm also glad to say, that I added a timezone option for the LP-Timer. You can now see the enddate in your local time. Please report if it does not work.

Jintor

Nah it's not a super difficult game (yet) in english.

I actually find easy and normal hard for the same reason as osu and ouendan... not enough notes and it's so goddamn slow I keep jumping the gun

Reknoc

Got my 50 loveca so started doing pulls every 5 more I get. First time was a dupe, but it allowed me to finally idolize one of my rares and its...

this...
2n19XRT.png

Nozomi throwing up gang signs looking like she's about to start something.

Got my 50 loveca so started doing pulls every 5 more I get. First time was a dupe, but it allowed me to finally idolize one of my rares and its...

this...

Nozomi throwing up gang signs looking like she's about to start something.

Nice! Also, that's a great idea. I'm nearly at 50 too so I think I'll apply the same tactic.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Maybe I should start doing that. I have 69 so I'll wait for one more and then draw four.

Umi means sea.
It was talking about the card game. Japanese version of a card says basically [if x then do this, do that] and the English version says [if x then do this. do that]. So in the japanese version of weiss schwarz, if you meet the requirement you get to search you deck for stuff, then shuffle. in the english version you have to shuffle your deck even if you don't meet the requirement.

Chariot

jOJbuLy4NwLpv.png

"Yo, piss off, A-Rise bitches! This hood is Love Life turf now. The snow halation business is in our hand, your shit is giving no one a wonderful rush anymore. If you want Secret Wars, we gonna start:dash off some serious hits. Don't test our patience, we ain't no brand girls, resist and we're gonna riddle you in a Mermaid Festa bullet flurry."
Thug Life - School Gangsta Project

Markun

jOJbuLy4NwLpv.png

"Yo, piss off, A-Rise bitches! This hood is Love Life turf now. The snow halation business is in our hand, your shit is giving no one a wonderful rush anymore. If you want Secret Wars, we gonna start:dash off some serious hits. Don't test our patience, we ain't no brand girls, resist and we're gonna riddle you in a Mermaid Festa bullet flurry."

So much for being a pure idol.

http://i.minus.com/jOJbuLy4NwLpv.png

Haha

m0t0k1

---

Anyone know what happens if you don't have enough room in your deck and you do a 10+1 draw? Do the extra cards go into your gift box?

I did a 10 draw with regular cards and then one of the R's got into my gift box so i think it will be the same for a 10+1 draw. But the cap of the gift box is 99 dunno what happens with the others guess they dissapear.

jOJbuLy4NwLpv.png

Where the idols @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE

Chariot

So much for being a pure idol.

Ha fantastic job Chariot. Now I really want a gangster idol spin offor series.
Haha

not when they're hidden :(
Can they even be hidden?

I like her too.
She looks like she is getting shot or is stuck inside a Saw trap.
"Hello Rin, I want to play a game... "

:<

~ still on season 1 ~
Then hurry up! :D

Did someone vote enough to rank the UR cards of each muse member in the card battle?
Not my fault this time :x

JoeFu

Banned
I see why people put money in this game... The JP version is seriously such a better game. Pls update ENG version soon :(

Ronok

I'm at 9962pts right now, so I'm pretty sure I'll make it unless something tragic happens. lol I think I've put way too much time into this game the past few days... o.o

Chariot

Awww yeah just drew a rare Cool Nico from a normal drawing

fuck this game. Now if only they had hats as well
Would be pretty neat to have a "blank" Idol and accesores that you can set on it.

edit: you guys have problems. I am STILL stuck at Snow Halation.
S'd so far only for hard songs and neither SH nor Mermaid Festa are on of em.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yesss, got my 12000 points and the SR Honoka

Also, the ending song to season 1 was fun to play

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I did a 10 draw with regular cards and then one of the R's got into my gift box so i think it will be the same for a 10+1 draw. But the cap of the gift box is 99 dunno what happens with the others guess they dissapear.

Where the idols @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE
They don't let you do a full normal draw if you don't have the space. So I can only draw 4 at a time.

However, if your deck is full after playing a song, any extra cards you get go into your gift box.

It'd make sense that they just wouldn't let you do the Rare draw in the first place rather than throw extras into the gift box though. Gotta delete some normals. :(

Jintor

I have insufficiently powered teams to S-Rank all the Hard Songs. Even the Normals can be derailed with my most powerful team if I miss a perfect or two. :<

Full combos are just a matter of skill though so whatevs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom