• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

They don't let you do a full normal draw if you don't have the space. So I can only draw 4 at a time.

However, if your deck is full after playing a song, any extra cards you get go into your gift box.

It'd make sense that they just wouldn't let you do the Rare draw in the first place rather than throw extras into the gift box though. Gotta delete some normals. :(

Oops yeah that is what i ment was just awake then sorry about that. But you won't ever delete normals if you press the sad face one you will get money for it. So you will get something for disposing them.

fek

Oh well, we got official confirmation of the Vita game's delay to August.
I guess they are having a hard time with all 9 characters on screen.

Would be pretty neat to have a "blank" Idol and accesores that you can set on it.

edit: you guys have problems. I am STILL stuck at Snow Halation.
S'd so far only for hard songs and neither SH nor Mermaid Festa are on of em.

Snow Halation is the one with the hold that finish with another normal note?
Someone said a tip here that it worked perfectly at the end. Take your finger of the holding one before doing a perfect (so its a great) and rapidly press the other note. For me getting great on those holding notes seems to be the only way of getting everytime through that part.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Why delete, when you can feed?
I guess so. They're all level one anyway, so it doesn't matter either way.

Oops yeah that is what i ment was just awake then sorry about that. But you won't ever delete normals if you press the sad face one you will get money for it. So you will get something for disposing them.
Yeah, I know!

I just cant' believe I have 98 damn cards though. I guess if you were playing normally, you'd have a lot more Rares and wouldn't need to keep Normals around long.

m0t0k1

I guess so. They're all level one anyway, so it doesn't matter either way.

Yeah, I know!

I just cant' believe I have 98 damn cards though. I guess if you were playing normally, you'd have a lot more Rares and wouldn't need to keep Normals around long.

I am even worse i am to lazy to evolve or sell all of them everytime so i sell one and the rest go to the gift box i am at 103 idols and 99 in the giftbox i guess it is time to just sell them all although half of them arent even idolized and max bonded so i still need to work on that. On the positive side if there ever comes a war to the land of idols i have enough nuns to protect a country :lol

Chariot

Snow Halation is the one with the hold that finish with another normal note?
Someone said a tip here that it worked perfectly at the end. Take your finger of the holding one before doing a perfect (so its a great) and rapidly press the other note. For me getting great on those holding notes seems to be the only way of getting everytime through that part.
I will try that tomorrow, thanks :D
I am currently out of Pure friends.

JoeFu

Banned
I made my cool Honoka the leader just because I don't see very many Cool people. Like 80% of my friend list is Smile.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I am even worse i am to lazy to evolve or sell all of them everytime so i sell one and the rest go to the gift box i am at 103 idols and 99 in the giftbox i guess it is time to just sell them all although half of them arent even idolized and max bonded so i still need to work on that. On the positive side if there ever comes a war to the land of idols i have enough nuns to protect a country :lol
Is there a limit to the gift box? lol

I noticed that you can use gems to increase the space of the card deck, but that seems needless...

elhaym

I think I managed to use up all my luck last night.

Bouvrw7CcAEcj8P.jpg

m0t0k1

Is there a limit to the gift box? lol

I noticed that you can use gems to increase the space of the card deck, but that seems needless...

I havent seem to get the counter over 99 but maybe the games stores more because i got my box full and the gifts at 99 and got a couple of more idols for playing and it did not move up maybe there was more in the gift box but i did not count because so many nuns and tennis girls. But i advice against getting to many gifts in the box because i had some game crashes when entering the box and claiming gifts. I cleared it a bit now have 60 gifts left and had no crashes after that. this is on android.

Yui

The next guaranteed draw will start as soon as the current event is over. And they would probably miss out on a lot of money if they did guaranteed draws for these special boxes. ^^

I made my cool Honoka the leader just because I don't see very many Cool people. Like 80% of my friend list is Smile.
Making all the starters Smile type was probably one of the worst decisions. The only reason I keep a Pure leader up is because I know nobody else runs one.

Draxal

I'm just keeping up a (please stop saying private) nurse pure Kotori, due to the event coming up soon, and I'd figure I'd do it before I forget later.

Reknoc

whattttt how did i manage to full combo mogyutto "love" de sekkinchu hard on my first try when i failed to full combo it on normal :I

m0t0k1

Shit, just got Mario Kart 8. Now I have to spend my gaming time equally between both lol
Thank god for Chariot's Love Idol alarm.

Please, tell me the other girls have also can can dresses.

Ugh another one with mario kart i am so sad i can't play that for a long while :(

Lol chariot at your idol army!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom