• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the first loading screen of the JP version when it displays the news update?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
タカラモノズ / Takaramonozu (I Guess?)
Ahh, it looks like it's a late level song in the actual game.
I like the ska-punky brass intro. I wonder if they even thought of that when they wrote this song. lol

m0t0k1

What do you mean? Two girls, one card?

edit: ok, wo exploited the duel this time? Shizuka with 1,000+ votes lol :,D
Lol two girls ons card sounds zo wrong xD. Man just had the most horrible experience. i was playing the game but i got really itchy so i had to scratch, but i couldn't completer the song with an ugh face.

Just full comboed ashiteru banzai, now im full comboing hard songs in my 1st or second try of that session, seems ive been getting better since I full comboed Mermaid festa without noticing it.
Just wonderful rush and oh love and peace and I will be set for the first batch of songs.

Chariot

So, the poll is disabled for now, going to bed soon and don't want to look at the problem right now. If anyone of you pushed Shizuka, please write me a PM how you did it so I might fix it.

On a positive note: I added Datasheet and Teambuilder for more information. Click in the datasheet on the picture to idolize.

:( wanted Nozomi can can
can can? You mean her can-cans?

Lol two girls ons card sounds zo wrong xD. Man just had the most horrible experience. i was playing the game but i got really itchy so i had to scratch, but i couldn't completer the song with an ugh face.
Oh I know the feeling. I make always stupid faces while playing.

Chariot

Whoa. The datasheet is awesome. This will help me so much when it comes to figuring out which idol to eat and which ones I haven't idolized yet.

Thank you!
No Problem :)
When it comes to figuring out, who to keep, the library is maybe more of use. Although I have to fix the search for Gameversion tomorrow (I disabled it, since it showed nothing anyway)

Chariot

Lets pray to the idols.

NO! I meant the dance!
Where she shakes her can cans

EDIT
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES SECOND KASANE IN A SCOUT!
Im starting to beleive is impossible to get her in normal play, all the rest have appear more than once.
At last I can idolize all the N girls!
:x

Finally got an S on the Honoka event song (with the help of a level 100 UR Nico...)
Nice!
And also nice UR Eli.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I think tenton said there's a reward for clearing the Challenge song on EX and EX Hard... is it just an extra love stone like the other special songs, or is it something else?

Ah, free love gem. But 75 points on it man... feels bad. lol

Ronok

Just 1000pts to go before I get the SR card, then I can finally start attempting the harder songs I've been putting off to guarantee the best use of my lp. v.v I can't wait.

At least I've Full combo'd all the hard mode songs before chapter 6. :)

JoeFu

Banned
Man I'm awful at the Nico song... Can't beat it on hard yet.

Omfg the offset hold and tap in Mermaid Festa 2 are messing me up like crazy.

Rion

Hi, I just started playing this game, so I have a few questions:

1 - I practiced with a few level 1 normal characters, is it a good practice? Or should I level them up to a certain level before consuming them?
2 - What is the benefit of special practice? I did special practice with a few normal characters, the card changed, but the stat remains the same.
3 - Just to make sure, is a special practice between a level 6 and a level 1, the same as between a level 6 and a level 7?
4 - The best way to play a song is to use a team with the same color, right? Play cool song with a cool team?

Thank you for your help.

Shun

The Trinity. Best Sub-Unit.

f9939be1.gif

728d48ba.gif

88aa7db8.gif

tumblr_n4p45kxS8G1rdmd4yo1_400.gif

Never seen the anime

Gridman

Neo Member
Seeing all these people who never watched the show but are still playing the game makes me feel better about dropping the show and still playing the game. I forget how many episodes I made it in. I think I stopped right when Nico was introduced. The episode that one gif was made from. Anyway I didn't drop it because I disliked it. I merely got sidetracked. This game reminded me it exists and now I have to show my love for the idols by watching their show. I downloaded the game the day it released in English but never played it until tonight. Three hours managed to disappear quickly. I've just been playing songs and feeding idols their clones. But maybe this isn't the right way. I should probably focus my attention on a team of my favorites and just feed them any lesser idols. Sure could use some friends for the extra friend points.

Gridman - 898252217

If anyone is interested in adding me to their lists. I don't have any fancy cards yet since I just started playing. Hope to get some good Maki cards. She is my favorite.

fuuuck this game, I probably shouldn't have played it.

I usually stay away from idol stuff.
(financial/sanity reasons)

But I think I'm catching the bug. The songs are stuck in my head and now I kinda want to watch the anime.

Doesn't help that I'm a sucker for these card collecting type games. *cough*
kancolle
*cough*

Lockon

Wow leveling UR is tough. I have been trying to level up my UR Nico since I got her, but she still level 27.

Also wish I would get more cool Rs since my cool team is the weakest, but I'm not sure if I want to spend friendpts right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom