• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

holysan

Being low on gold, reaching member limit, figuring out that you get gold for kicking idols out of your group. That’s cool.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
lol, the TW version has the event AND a 10+1 guaranteed SR draw. And I can't play it at all. :( lol

It looks like the rewards are tiered in the same manner as the wiki, so I expect that they'll be the same in the US version as well.

Also, I have no idea how to take screen caps on this crappy tablet, but TW players already have level 80 UR Nicos/Hanayos... and the game has only been out for a few days. Fuck man, they are cashing in on this sucker. lol

Pangya

I saw some Love Live Weiss Schwarz cards today, I almost cracked.

This is a dangerous game.

Do it! You might pulled some signed cards :D

kotori.jpg

Chariot

Character poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!), Song poll (you can vote for multiple songs!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
Aytrial - ID: 323864625 / Aytrial
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF

chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig
chrono01 - ID: 522640488 / Chrono
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
elhaym - ID: 150868947 / Crescens
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna

EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん
gridman - ID: 898252217 / Gridman
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky

ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou

Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun
Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon

Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk
Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes

Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada
Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
moogs - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

The Trinity. Best Sub-Unit.
Good pick, you're good to watch the anime :D

Women legs can be beautiful? I think thats my backstory for that lol
ibzCowOURRpCVd.png

FUCKPSFNJTKNLLFNSKFM YEAH!
I finally full combo'd Mermaid Festa after 74 plays.
Nice!

In the English version? If so that's crazy @_@;
Yo, just look at the top ranks in the ranklist. Crazy, crazy Otakus.

I have more gold than I ever need.

I wish you could convert it into Love Gems, even if the exchange rate was crap.
Aye!

Blade25

I'm trying my best not to pay for any love gems. So strictly sticking to the f2p model what's the best course of action when it comes to spending love gems I earned for completing the task/story? Should I spend my gems to refresh my LP (very tempting but I know I shouldn't since I can wait an hour or so for it to refill) or should I just save them for honor student?

What has everyone else been doing?

Reknoc

I'm trying my best not to pay for any love gems. So strictly sticking to the f2p model what's the best course of action when it comes to spending love gems I earned for completing the task/story? Should I spend my gems to refresh my LP (very tempting but I know I shouldn't since I can wait an hour or so for it to refill) or should I just save them for honor student?

What has everyone else been doing?

most of us have got 50 we're holding onto for the event that's coming... eventually, anything after that I'm spending on single pulls. Doubt I'll ever waste one to refill my LP since I can just not play the game for an hour or so.

Reknoc

not had to deal with short holds yet thankfully but those hold notes that end at the same time as a simple tap note get me every time.

Jintor

I'm trialling a new method of holding the phone, hold on 45 degree surface (gloves or a keyboard) and balance on thumbs, use index fingers to hit. Working pretty well so far.

Chariot

I don't even know how. The only thing I can imagine is somekind of bot, because I watched the numbers, she gained 1-4 hits per five seconds in uneven intervals. I wanted to abstain from cookies and tracking ips, but currently I have no idea what to do :(
Well, I still have other stuff I want to create, so the poll is moved back until I have an idea or somebody gives me one.

m0t0k1

speaking about rigging games how the hell do people already have the SR Honoka withouth throwing money at the game. I have been refilling lp all the time counter is still runing and yet i am 1000 points away from unlocking her. This way i will never get a second SR to fuse :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
speaking about rigging games how the hell do people already have the SR Honoka withouth throwing money at the game. I have been refilling lp all the time counter is still runing and yet i am 1000 points away from unlocking her. This way i will never get a second SR to fuse :p
I grinded like mad because you scared me a week ago. lol

I actually think it is easier to do when you're low level, because you level up faster and get your refills more often. I've been levelling up every 1-2 days, but I can see it already slowing down as the gap gets wider.

elhaym

I'm about 1000 away also, but I haven't been playing events very frequently. The only reason that I'm even that close is that I've been playing the game for long enough that I have 77LP and can blow through 3x EX songs, twice a day...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm about 1000 away also, but I haven't been playing events very frequently. The only reason that I'm even that close is that I've been playing the game for long enough that I have 77LP and can blow through 3x EX songs, twice a day...
Man, you must be at like level 100.

m0t0k1

I grinded like mad because you scared me a week ago. lol

I actually think it is easier to do when you're low level, because you level up faster and get your refills more often. I've been levelling up every 1-2 days, but I can see it already slowing down as the gap gets wider.

Yeah it takes me two days earliest of play to do a level up but i guess that explains a lot. I used to level up like 1 time a day during last event but that won't work anymore :( Still have been playing this like crazy. I even wake up in the middle of the night just to do a quick round use all lp and fall asleep :p

edit:
elhaym said:

Yeah i am at 48 lp now so i cant do 2 expert songs. i just do 3 hards and wait for a refill. Can't rank expert higher then C anyway so it is no use. to try to use them a lot.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah it takes me two days earliest of play to do a level up but i guess that explains a lot. I used to level up like 1 time a day during last event but that won't work anymore :( Still have been playing this like crazy. I even wake up in the middle of the night just to do a quick round use all lp and fall asleep :p
I'm at level 41 on the US version now, so I wonder if I screwed myself. Oh well. lol

104 as of this morning. @_@
Crazy. Does the grind between levels really ramp up? Right now it takes me 800 xp to level up... I expect it would take 1600xp at 100?

elhaym

that is high! Do you also have lots of SR and UR in your team that helps a lot with scoring lots of points.

Yeah.... I haven't actually spent much money on the game. I think I've dropped about $30 total, and I'm totally ok with that given how much time I've played. Not sure how to total things up but I have 2 awakened URs from magazine codes, and one natural (but unawakened) UR from the only really lucky pull I've had.

Crazy. Does the grind between levels really ramp up? Right now it takes me 800 xp to level up... I expect it would take 1600xp at 100?

At this point... I need 3032 for 105. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom