• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's never a good thing.

Everyone needs a little Nico Nico in their heart.

Jc3cVU0.gif

fek

I got enough gems again with the delay compensation and tried a pull. Got my 5th R pure Rin. I'd be ok with it if it was Nico too.

scotcheggz

I thought the event song was quite hard, both times I came out missing quite a few, I can somehow scrape a B score though, so it seems getting used to hard it's the best way to do it.

My cat was attempting to jump on my lap both times though. The second time I had to stand hunched over, kind of squatting, trying to figure out the most awkward position for her in the middle of the song just so my lap wouldn't be in a position she could sit on. I was raging.

Mokoi

Banned
Damm I was one note away from a full combo on the event song until someone decided to call me causing the game to freeze. So much despair right now.

Ugh, gonna probably end up bringing my tablet with me to work tomorrow so I can sneak off and make sure my LP gets used in a timely manner.

Almost at 25 hearts, using them now may be more valuable to build up a better team than it would be to wait and do an 11-pull.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Did you guys check the song rankings? Someone is at 4.6 million points. Is that possible on hard? Does he just have a billion dollars on level 100 UR Pures or something?

Hugstable

Banned
Yee I finally decided to try my luck at using some of my points and used 2000 of my FP to scout 20 regular students and didn't get much the first try, but ended up getting a Rare Pure Nozomi! <3 I still got like 4000 more points and I might use them soon just for the hell of it. I still haven't decided whether I should just use my 30 Love Gems and see what I get from there, or just keep saving for 50 to get the 11 Honor Students. Also I'm guessing to Idolize my Nozomi, I need to get that same card in the exact same way by using FP?

Paprikka

Did you guys check the song rankings? Someone is at 4.6 million points. Is that possible on hard? Does he just have a billion dollars on level 100 UR Pures or something?

Wow, I feel like that has to be some kind of bug since second place doesn't even have 200k.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wow, I feel like that has to be some kind of bug since second place doesn't even have 200k.
I wonder if it's a bug or an exploit or even a hack.

Note this is the EASY song score. Normal and Hard have different scores all lower than 1 mil
I'm talking about the rankings in game right now. It takes your best score across all difficulties and uses that for your rank.

#1 is 4.6 mil.
#2 is 200k.

Something is really weird. lol

Paprikka

Well I joined in the 50 gem pull fun too. Was gonna wait but I only have a half dozen rares right now and my teams need some more oomph.

4VjXShEl.jpg

I think I can live with that.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yes, and it's his easy song score that is 4.6m
ULjP3Fvl.png

I don't think it shows what difficulty they play on, since the higher the score, the greater the difficulty based on more notes. Either way, it's impossible to get 4.6m on easy. :p

Meanwhile, in the less shady part of the game:
VSApUEsl.png

THE WHALES ARE OUT!!!!!! THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!

One of us should Ahab these guys and spend a thousand dollars snatching first place from them!

chrono01

Damn it, it really does seem like the 10+ 1 SR is on or, at least, a lot of people are having luck. I'm tempted to use my saved Loveca Stones but, considering my past experience with these types of things, if it's not guaranteed my odds of actually getting an SR [or, even more unlikely, a UR] are extremely slim. :/

tenton

I wonder if it's a bug or an exploit or even a hack.

I'm talking about the rankings in game right now. It takes your best score across all difficulties and uses that for your rank.

#1 is 4.6 mil.
#2 is 200k.

Something is really weird. lol

I recall something similar in the JP version. I think it was a hack, because it started with one out of whack score and the next event had 2 out of whack scores. And then in then middle of the event, they were gone.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I recall something similar in the JP version. I think it was a hack, because it started with one out of whack score and the next event had 2 out of whack scores. And then in then middle of the event, they were gone.
Ah, so they monitor and wipe any bad scores?

I blew a Hard playthrough on the event song. Oh the shame! Oh the embarrassment! Had to expend a gem to stay alive, and even then almost fucked up a second time. I can't even imagine attempting it on Expert.

Negator

I think I'm going to stay playing the song on normal throughout the event. I don't want to risk wasting so many macarons again.

If I can S/S it every time, i don't have to worry about losing out on too many points.

chrono01

I think I'm going to stay playing the song on normal throughout the event. I don't want to risk wasting so many macarons again.

If I can S/S it every time, i don't have to worry about losing out on too many points.
Same. I mean, I can pass Hard, it's not as though I'm close to failing, but I think I'll earn more points by S-Combo'ing/S-Ranking Normal instead. Less stress, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom