• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
TzneWZW.png

There are already people a third of the way done...

chrono01

So in order to make the 11,000 points needed for the Event SR, we pretty much need to gain [at least] 1,000 points per day. I wonder how easy that will be on Normal with no Loveca Stone usage...

Hugstable

Banned
Im almost at 800 event points and probably gonna spend a stone for the first time to play more. Ever since I got those rares I got even more into the game. Got really lucky with some rank ups to where I was able to play for decent amount of time.

The JP version has guaranteed SR draw til 6/5

Just pulled this:

Damn.

Shieeeeeeet! Congrats thats a hell of a pull, the rng gods are with you!!

Edit: Having to learn how to type on this huge ass Note 3 didn't go so well with my spelling and grammer lol

Mokoi

Banned
Trying to play while drunk is the worst idea ever. I should of pretended I suck at beer pong. I just want to play love live.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I need 15 more for the guaranteed SR. Hope I can get them before it's over. Should not have spent 20 on single pulls...

m0t0k1

So can we spend out 50 today or do we still save it?

Lol what happend last night. No it is still not save but some gaffers got lucky and others could not resist to follow suite. So it was a everybody draw event on these boards and i guess we have a lot of new people in despair.

PewPewK

I'm guessing there is still not any Android root fix for the game, correct? I'm just shit-out-of-luck, right?

Shame, cause I would love to play this, but I'm not willing to give up my root just to play it for 10 minutes.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Japan has a guaranteed SR draw now, right? I'm about to pull the trigger...

I'm guessing there is still not any Android root fix for the game, correct? I'm just shit-out-of-luck, right?

Shame, cause I would love to play this, but I'm not willing to give up my root just to play it for 10 minutes.
I don't know if it's in the OP, but if you search in the thread you will find the solution. You need to use Rootcloak 1.3 with Xplorer and SuperSU.

ULjP3Fvl.png

I don't think it shows what difficulty they play on, since the higher the score, the greater the difficulty based on more notes. Either way, it's impossible to get 4.6m on easy. :p
You're killing me. When you select a song on the bottom right there's a ranking button. press it to see rankings for the current difficulty selected. And yes, it doesn't matter, since it's improbable to get 4.6m on easy while every other song/difficulty gets around .2m.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You're killing me. When you select a song on the bottom right there's a ranking button. press it to see rankings for the current difficulty selected. And yes, it doesn't matter, since it's improbable to get 4.6m on easy while every other song/difficulty gets around .2m.
Ahh, the individual song rankings. I never use those.

I got this as my freebie from the event:
q1ClF4tl.png

I guess it is a guaranteed SR now? I gotta make the move...

Too bad she wasn't a Cool though, because I grabbed her as well:
lQPW2yzl.png

m0t0k1

Japan has a guaranteed SR draw now, right? I'm about to pull the trigger...

I don't know if it's in the OP, but if you search in the thread you will find the solution. You need to use Rootcloak 1.3 with Xplorer and SuperSU.

I havent updated the faq yet. So now i have added that to the OP.

So, since our Rewards Tables are different than the japanese I made surrogatpage for the Rewards. Not very beautiful, but will work, I hope.

Gonna that in the OP to under section links.

Also about to destroy all of you guys with my godlike pure team.

;_;

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I havent updated the faq yet. So now i have added that to the OP.

Gonna that in the OP to under section links.

Also about to destroy all of you guys with my godlike pure team.

;_;
This was my team a few days ago. :(
Painting girl is a better normal than cheer girl though.

I've been able to flip my root on and off with SuperSU to play the game. YMMV

m0t0k1

This was my team a few days ago. :(
Painting girl is a better normal than cheer girl though.

I have non of the painting girls in the english version while i am drowning in them in the jpn version. Its all about points atm. I cant even recover my 11hp with this pure team. But i am still low rank so i will get that nice kotori very fast i hope.

I'm all cried out. Now I'm just resisting the urge to buy loveca. >_<

Going to add you to the board soon!

Reknoc

decided to buy a 50 loveca pull because fuck it why not. Got a UR Hanayo and a SR or 2 I think. Did free one anyway and got 1 SR Rin.

free lovecas are lesser lovecas!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I have non of the painting girls in the english version while i am drowning in them in the jpn version. Its all about points atm. I cant even recover my 11hp with this pure team. But i am still low rank so i will get that nice kotori very fast i hope.
JHTbOpCl.png

This is my team. The only reason it even remotely competes is because I spent all my gold upgrading the normals. The second Honoka and Kotori only dropped recently. :(

But those two normals have the best raw stats, so I would try to get them up if you can.

decided to buy a 50 loveca pull because fuck it why not. Got a UR Hanayo and a SR or 2 I think. Did free one anyway and got 1 SR Rin.

free lovecas are lesser lovecas!
But 86 loveca is best value!

PewPewK

You're right, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. For those interested, the instructions are here...

Worked perfectly, and I don't have to disable SuperSU.

Reknoc

now that I've got a few rares and stuff, when is the best time to idolize them? I know the wiki says:

however, if the player levels a transformed card past its max level when it was untransformed, it also gains 1 more HP.

but I have no idea what that means.

m0t0k1

now that I've got a few rares and stuff, when is the best time to idolize them? I know the wiki says:

but I have no idea what that means.

A normal R can go to level 40 but if you idolize the card it can go to 60 so if your R got 3hp and it goes to level 41 it becomes 4hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom