• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

welcome to the S rank club, and two idolized SRs? khorosho

Thanks, I got four out of the 50 for gem earlier, and I've been lucky with the single draws. I might blow some cash on a guaranteed sr draw later on. I'm getting enough enjoyment out of the game to justify if, Just wish there was amazon version as the free IAP offers they gave out helped a ton in brave frontier.

Anyone really good with photoshop? Was really wanting to edit my avatar to have the Alpaca there instead of the Character Huggy Bear, and replace the text "bear" with Alpaca., so it would be Huggy Alpaca. I don't have photoshop and I'm pretty bad when it comes to editing photos and such. Murf gave me the idea in the chat and really wanted to change my avatar to fit with the game for now. Wanted Maki originally but everyone already has all the good ones, and I haven't really seen much Alpaca Avatars, so if anyone is able to edit one for me that would be amazing :D.

9ur8rrA.png

I decided to drop 5 spare love gems on a single draw because I saw people getting mad lucky RNG on them. I got a smile R Nico. I feel the despair, and now I don't want to imagine the despair of dropping my 50 and just getting 11 R Nicos...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I decided to drop 5 spare love gems on a single draw because I saw people getting mad lucky RNG on them. I got a smile R Nico. I feel the despair, and now I don't want to imagine the despair of dropping my 50 and just getting 11 R Nicos...
... that would be the most amazing thing in Love Live history.

Noxie

Neo Member
I'm 176 in the event song ranking and 787 in the event overall. How long will this last I wonder since I'm refusing to use love gems. Unless I'm still close to the top towards the end but need an extra push. Kind of curious how well I'll do without them!

I fear the event after this though since my cool team is really bad. D: No way will I do as well.

Gridman

Neo Member
This is crazy. So let me get this straight. As long as you get 11000 event points, you will get the SR event Kotori card. However, only 1000 people who are ranked 1000 or below will be able to idolize her with that second card which I assume is awarded at the end of the event. That feels like quite the tall order. I got into the event late, starting at 5pm today. Event rank 8728 with 612 event points. I should be able to get the event points card but I should probably give up on idolizing her. That's one large gap to jump in 8 days. I want to be dedicated to my idols but I haven't had luck with my two Honor student draws. I could do two more draws but then would be out of love gems and I don't know if I could replenish them before the next event. Maybe I should spend some money. Really didn't want to though. Eat lunch or buy more idols. That's what I'm struggling with right now.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
This is crazy. So let me get this straight. As long as you get 11000 event points, you will get the SR event Kotori card. However, only 1000 people who are ranked 1000 or below will be able to idolize her with that second card which I assume is awarded at the end of the event. That feels like quite the tall order. I got into the event late, starting at 5pm today. Event rank 8728 with 612 event points. I should be able to get the event points card but I should probably give up on idolizing her. That's one large gap to jump in 8 days. I want to be dedicated to my idols but I haven't had luck with my two Honor student draws. I could do two more draws but then would be out of love gems and I don't know if I could replenish them before the next event. Maybe I should spend some money. Really didn't want to though. Eat lunch or buy more idols. That's what I'm struggling with right now.
Eat lunch; this game isn't worth it.

Just threw love gems at a single draw again. Got another smile R Nico. This wouldn't be depressing but I already had on to start with an idolised her. Gonna chew her up in the idol blood machine.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Dude, fucking used my macarons to play a song and the game hard crashed on me, GREAT. They're gone now :<

My Pure team just got much stronger. Gyahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Also, I feel no shame in saying I purchased the like 23 heart bundle to do a full 11 draw rather than the 6 single draws I could have done on my own.

Gridman

Neo Member
Eat lunch; this game isn't worth it.
You're right. If I was really in such a situation I would definitely be more responsible than that. I was exaggerating though. I'm not so bad off that a couple bucks wouldn't hurt me. It was more to illustrate how ludicrous it is that I was even tempted to do so. Either way, I did use the rest of my gems and got my first UR card. I don't know who this girl is but it's my first good Pure card so it should help with the Event song.
Sorry to make a big deal out if it but I am so proud. Not sure why.

tafer

What the hell is happening with all this people getting SR/URs suddenly, and with this game crashing (2nd time now).

Thankfully, I think I didn't lose macarons but it's getting annoying.

Hugstable

Banned
You're right. If I was really in such a situation I would definitely be more responsible than that. I was exaggerating though. I'm not so bad off that a couple bucks wouldn't hurt me. It was more to illustrate how ludicrous it is that I was even tempted to do so. Either way, I did use the rest of my gems and got my first UR card. I don't know who this girl is but it's my first good Pure card so it should help with the Event song.

Sorry to make a big deal out if it but I am so proud. Not sure why.

Hanayo has a lightsaber. Good pull though isn't that one of the special UR's advertised on the home page in Casual clothes?

Gridman

Neo Member
Hanayo has a lightsaber. Good pull though isn't that one of the special UR's advertised on the home page in Casual clothes?
Not sure how special she is, but she sure is fun to harass on the front screen. Sorry Hanayo, no one is coming to save you.

Rahk

Slightly off an S rank on the event song Hard even with a full combo. Need to level up those pures some more.

Hugstable

Banned
makes me wanna do a single pull tbh

You're not down.

If you do a single pull and post results, I'll be down to do it also. I got a few Loveca up since my big draw yesterday.

Almost hitting B-Rank on Hard Event song also! It got a bit more easy once I figured that those huge amount of star notes around the middle/end of the song where actually just 2 double tap notes.

If it is like the Japanese version, the event Kotori SR will eventually appear as a part of the Honor student draw about a month or so after the event ends, so you will not completely miss out, although the odds are pretty low to get that particular one.

Hugstable

Banned
Crash just robbed me of 15lp. Hopefully they issue a patch soon.

Damn I must be hella lucky I haven't really gotten a crash like that during something important. Only think I crashed once in the menu for some reason. That does suck though and now im afraid it's gonna happen to me sooner or later. Does it crash also in the other versions?

Hugstable

Banned
Damn I must be hella lucky I haven't really gotten a crash like that during something important. Only think I crashed once in the menu for some reason. That does suck though and now im afraid it's gonna happen to me sooner or later. Does it crash also in the other versions?

guess I shoulda bought watch_dogs

PFFFT yeah right

I bought Watch Dogs and you can see how my pull went.

I guess I shoulda played more Watch Dogs.

Hugstable

Banned
Actually can't see your pull, imgur is ass for me atm

It's a Rare Pure Kotori. 2nd one for me, won't idolize it til later since I can still use it in the event.

What's a better site to upload images to? I don't usually upload much andbimgur was the only thing that came to mind when tlI wanted to upload a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom