• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

I see your soul is not as easily broken as the rest of Love Live GAF.

1393732828833.gif

I live of the tears from others. That is the true reason i created this thread. It makes me STONGER than even DIOOOOO!!!!

I have other things to worry about then getting SR or UR i play for fun and sharing that with the rest of GAF is enough for me

Aytrial

1393732828833.gif

I live of the tears from others. That is the true reason i created this thread. It makes me STONGER than even DIOOOOO!!!!

I have other things to worry about then getting SR or UR i play for fun and sharing that with the rest of GAF is enough for me

And I'm supposed to be the bad guy here?!

I think m0t0k1 is the real final boss of this thread...

fek

A bit of a technical question here.
Ever since I installed Love Live on my Galaxy S II, my phone sometimes don't wake up from sleep mode. I have to restart it by removing the battery... Has this ever happened to anyone else in this thread?
I'm afraid my phone gave up to despair...
I have the same phone and that doesnt happen with me.

m0t0k1

Awwww

tumblr_n3twurkfZi1t1nae8o1_500.gif

btw I'm still missing your ID for my FL Q_Q

Lol that reminds me i never did post my ID here well just looked it up here it goes

ID:869812525 LL name: motoki

I have set that pure hanayo R as my main to help people out during the event.

Yay, a new R pure card gained from FP. That should improve my event song ranking a little bit...
I have the same phone and that doesnt happen with me.
Galaxy Note II here, no problem at all.
Damn... Not that I'm unhappy that you don't encounter this problem but I was hoping that Love Live was the culprit.
It only seems to happen when LL is in the foreground when my phone enters sleep mode. I'll have to be more careful...

m0t0k1

Yay, a new R pure card gained from FP. That should improve my song ranking a little bit...

Damn... Not that I'm unhappy that you don't encounter this problem but I was hoping that Love Live was the culprit.
It only seems to happen when LL is in the foreground when my phone enters sleep mode. I'll have to be more careful...

Maybe it has something to do with the way you formatted your SD card? i am just guessing i only have internal flash memory on my moto g no sd slot so i cant add extra stuff and only had a crash once. But that was when a shit ton of things where running in the background normally i remove all of it and put all of it to sleep with greenify before playing the game.

I haven't spent a dime, but did try to.

I pulled a UR Hanayo off a single pull when the event started. felt good

Yeah that was a nice pull i see it at the number one rankings yes. Its a very nice card. Maybe you should change your name to Step it up Senpais to make everybody rage.

they should make it penalty-less if you quit within 5 seconds of starting a song
And that would also take care of the crashes at the start of a song!
*still salty about his 30 lost macaroons*
Maybe it has something to do with the way you formatted your SD card? i am just guessing i only have internal flash memory on my moto g no sd slot so i cant add extra stuff and only had a crash once. But that was when a shit ton of things where running in the background normally i remove all of it and put all of it to sleep with greenify before playing the game.
I only use my SD card to store music for now. But I hope partitioning it in order to install apps on it won't cause more trouble. :p

fek

I'll try a 10+1 pull in the jp version when I get home today. Just hoping that at least the guaranteed SR is a character I like.

Gyahaha! I S/S the Event song. I do have to thank Mokoi for the UR Hanayo boost.

Still haven't Full Combo'd Mermaid yet. Pisses the hell out of me.

Chariot

Lol that reminds me i never did post my ID here well just looked it up here it goes

ID:869812525 LL name: motoki

I have set that pure hanayo R as my main to help people out during the event.

added myself to the onedrive doc Enron - ID: 683071899 / enronP
Snatch, snatch. My numbers tell me, that we got 42 Idolpriests now.

I also made something similiar for fun pics like for the gifs, although it works a lot worse, since some of those pictures are big. Gotta do someday something about that. But roll more picts to me anyway, please.
I mostly got my own stuff and m0t0ks pictures.

Reknoc

wah getting pushed out of the top 1000 for event ranking, but in the 400s for song ranking. Though I'm not too worried, should get another 600 event points by today.

Hugstable

Banned
Playing really badly this morning... I hope that's because I'm still groggy from waking up...

I only slept like 4 hours and woke up to maximize my LP gains... May have been a bad idea, I just failed a song I full comboed last night. At least I didn't waste my precious Macaroons, I need to get back under 200 Event ranking today. Gotta keep it stable since the whales are gonna go crazy probably near the end with LP recharges. I'm trying to get 3 Kotori SR's without spending any money! It has to be possible!

I think my favourite song so far is Ashiteru Banzai. It's so relaxing

Best song right there. Already at 31 plays

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
A Nico UR is something to be proud of.
It's all I have so I will cherish it

Also you've all made me watch the anime now. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Aytrial

I find it hilarious look through the Event Song Rankings how there are so many UR Hanayos.

It's as if there's some sort of correlation...

I've managed to hit 35 for now, though I dunno if I can hold it.

Waaa, the amount of unique normal cards in the JPN version is overwhelming.
Also, the interface is much better. Why do we have to use the old one in the EN version? D:

Hugstable

Banned
Over $5600 assuming he did the 86 Love Gem top-up.

Also, his first few 10+1 draws were Phoenix-tier level of fail.

Hey he got an SR by his third 10+1 pull... that's only 150 Loveca haha.

That guy is srs about this game like no other. 5600$ god dayumm

Edit: Wonderful Rush on hard had a pretty fun note pattern. The beginning threw me off the first time but now I get that part everytime.

Just woke up to do my LP songs and did okay on them which my eyes half closed. I decided "I've got a lot of macaroons, I think I'll try the event song!" Well that was a mistake, didn't even get C combo.

I FC'd Mermaid! Fuck that song!

I've gotten so close. The middle of the song where all the notes rush in always gets me. The closest I've got is 1 good with the rest perfect and great.

Over $5600 assuming he did the 86 Love Gem top-up.

Also, his first few 10+1 draws were Phoenix-tier level of fail.

Is this becoming a thing now?

m0t0k1

Just woke up to do my LP songs and did okay on them which my eyes half closed. I decided "I've got a lot of macaroons, I think I'll try the event song!" Well that was a mistake, didn't even get C combo.

I've gotten so close. The middle of the song where all the notes rush in always gets me. The closest I've got is 1 good with the rest perfect and great.

Is this becoming a thing now?

That has been a thing for a while now for otakus spend all Disposable income on their "waifu"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom