• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSMrRound

BpItqXPIMAEnsLv.jpg:large

Yahahaha. Finally full combo'd Love&Peace. Those three note rushes near the end were always my nemesis...don't think I can do Mermaid Festa (that dang middle portion) and Wonderful Rush (everyone knows which part) quite yet though.

Also dang...falling fast in terms of event ranking...think I'm currently at 4000+ or something (yay for stingy free playing!). Mokoi currently at No. 2? Well done!

Woke up to burn some more LP for macaroons. Almost failed the song with eyes half closed. Stamina went in to red before my eyes shot open to finish the song.

Back to sleep...

m0t0k1

Ahem excuse me why is waifu in quotes?

Because a lot of Otaku move to what is popular so i meant it like their waifu for now until they move into the next hype to spend a pile of money on. Of course there are also people who stays true their original waifu all the time.

Also promised firehawk to post my calculations for the coming jpn event. Score is based on the Rank you get for playing the song and what place you got. So table looks like this.
eventscore0lpto.jpg

and now what nets you the most points to the least.
Expert × S × 1st = 408
Expert × A × 1st = 391
Expert × S × 2nd = 375
Expert × B × 1st = 374
Expert × A × 2nd = 360
Expert × C × 1st = 357
Expert × B × 2nd = 344
Expert × S × 3rd = 343
Expert × No × 1st = 340
Expert × C × 2nd = 328
Expert × A × 3rd = 328
Expert × S × 4th = 326
Expert × B × 3rd = 314
Expert × No × 2nd = 313
Expert × A × 4th = 313
Expert × C × 3rd = 300
Expert × B × 4th = 299
Expert × No × 3rd = 286
Expert × C × 4th = 286
Expert × No × 4th = 272
Hard × S × 1st = 245
Hard × A × 1st = 234
Hard × S × 2nd = 225
Hard × B × 1st = 224
Hard × A × 2nd = 216
Hard × C × 1st = 214
Hard × B × 2nd = 206
Hard × S × 3rd = 205
Hard × No × 1st = 204
Hard × C × 2nd = 197
Hard × A × 3rd = 197
Hard × S × 4th = 196
Hard × B × 3rd = 188
Hard × No × 2nd = 187
Hard × A × 4th = 187
Hard × C × 3rd = 180
Hard × B × 4th = 179
Hard × No × 3rd = 171
Hard × C × 4th = 171
Hard × No × 4th = 163
Normal × S × 1st = 134
Normal × A × 1st = 128
Normal × S × 2nd = 123
Normal × B × 1st = 122
Normal × A × 2nd = 118
Normal × C × 1st = 117
Normal × B × 2nd = 113
Normal × S × 3rd = 112
Normal × No × 1st = 111
Normal × C × 2nd = 107
Normal × A × 3rd = 107
Normal × S × 4th = 107
Normal × B × 3rd = 103
Normal × No × 2nd = 102
Normal × A × 4th = 102
Normal × C × 3rd = 98
Normal × B × 4th = 98
Normal × No × 3rd = 93
Normal × C × 4th = 93
Expert Fail = 91
Normal × No × 4th = 89
Hard Fail = 55
Easy × S × 1st = 54
Easy × A × 1st = 52
Easy × B × 1st = 50
Easy × S × 2nd = 50
Easy × A × 2nd = 48
Easy × C × 1st = 47
Easy × B × 2nd = 46
Easy × No × 1st = 45
Easy × S × 3rd = 45
Easy × C × 2nd = 43
Easy × A × 3rd = 43
Easy × S × 4th = 43
Easy × B × 3rd = 42
Easy × No × 2nd = 41
Easy × A × 4th = 41
Easy × C × 3rd = 40
Easy × B × 4th = 40
Easy × No × 3rd = 38
Easy × C × 4th = 38
Easy × No × 4th = 36
Normal Fail = 30
Easy Fail = 12
also remind that easy songs are 5lp normal 10lp hard 15lp and expert 25lp.

Lastly i also did a guarenteed jpn draw. Got another Eli :D.

we did already have the best kayo-chin gif though

iesd8YlnsU6U5.gif
She's not as good without her delicious voice but still... <3
I've gotten so close. The middle of the song where all the notes rush in always gets me. The closest I've got is 1 good with the rest perfect and great.
I had a hard time with this part of Mermaid Festa too. And then, I realized this note rush was not made of double notes but single notes...

m0t0k1

I was referring more to Aytrial associating me with failure.

I know all about them crazy otaku...
I'm slowly becoming one

Lol i am kinda of becoming one too i have been thinking about buying a pvc figure but i really can't justify that price and all my nintendo figures have been collecting dust so much becomes a bitch to clean it all the time.

my fetish

You are a feeder?

I'm making it a thing!

Thanks for adding me in the game that UR hanayo really helps me out. See other people getting good draws helps me get higher scores too :p

Mokoi

Banned
Lol i am kinda of becoming one too i have been thinking about buying a pvc figure but i really can't justify that price and all my nintendo figures have been collecting dust so much becomes a bitch to clean it all the time.

I think I might purchase that Honoka figure, but I rather have one of Nozomi.

m0t0k1

oh yes some of us are faithful, I was just worried you were implying waifu aren't real and I wasn't going to tolerate any dimensionism

Nah i am pretty open minded people should have no shame when it comes to the things they love be it anime characters, movies or cooking etc.

I think I might purchase that Honoka figure, but I rather have one of Nozomi.

Best LL figure is a Eli one.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-003312&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Deli+beach%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

m0t0k1

I was always thinking about having that but i used to have a glass table until my brothers dog broke it. Now with little cousins and other animals walking and flying arround i prefer to have as less glass arround the house as possible. But maybe one day when i move to a bigger place that will be a great idea.

edit sorry safs i prefer the other style bikini :)

I bought a few pre-owned pvc figures so they were all <4k yen. If you're concerned about dust, get a glass case and put weather strips in the spaces between the door and the case. I've had one for a few months and haven't had to dust.
This exact case actually.

m0t0k1

I bought a few pre-owned pvc figures so they were all <4k yen. If you're concerned about dust, get a glass case and put weather strips in the spaces between the door and the case. I've had one for a few months and haven't had to dust.

This exact case actually.

Yeah those strips are a great idea should take a note of that thanks for the tip.

I was always thinking about having that but i used to have a glass table until my brothers dog broke it. Now with little cousins and other animals walking and flying arround i prefer to have as less glass arround the house as possible. But maybe one day when i move to a bigger place that will be a great idea.

Ah. I got Billy shelves:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40085714/

And these doors:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00147224/

It's not as pretty and you have to open it up to look at the stuff on the shelves, but there's no glass.

Woke up to burn some more LP for macaroons. Almost failed the song with eyes half closed. Stamina went in to red before my eyes shot open to finish the song.

Back to sleep...

Hah, I did the same thing this morning. But I almost FC'd the song the second time I played while still groggy.

Also, dat feeling when you S-rank the score on the last token.

Tried to break into the top 150. Ended up playing a lot more lol
Hopefully we get expert mode soon.
Also, well done Mokoi. I'm impressed. I haven't even scored half of what Mokoi has in a day even though I've been playing pretty much constantly. Time to get some sleep.

m0t0k1

Well, that's personal!

But kind of, yes. :p

I am sorry if i offended you but i just had to ask :D

"Best figure"
"Beach Queens"
iYfAmAIK7HLyV.png

Well that outfits looks the best never bought a figure so not really an expert on what is good quality.

Those figures look cheaply made compared to this honoka figure. I hope they make all the idols.

Yeah some figures look way better but the price is also higher. The detail on the skirt looks good!

Ah. I got Billy shelves:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40085714/

And these doors:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00147224/

It's not as pretty and you have to open it up to look at the stuff on the shelves, but there's no glass.

Hmm this looks way better i will look into that only a different color case and that could work thanks.

Also nice going leaves you are ranked really high :D how much loveca did you spent?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They're all supposed to get their own nendoroids.

I'm not sure I want to start collecting Love Live figures though, I can see that getting expensive fast.
I'll get the Nico Nendo and I'll be happy. :3
imogfN0.jpg

Just thought I'd point out they will be Nendoroid Petite rather than full Nendos.

He's realised that Honoka isn't the best and is ashamed to display her.
I think he needs to go back and do the maths.

Aytrial

Just thought I'd point out they will be Nendoroid Petite rather than full Nendos.

I'm pretty sure the advertisement Phoenix posted is for full Nendoroids, as it lacks the full Petit logo. Furthermore, the actual designs are different (being their S1 outfits).

fek

I don't really like nendos personally, didn't even go for the LE for the vita game because that's the only extra. I'll probably get that GSC Honoka though, it looks so good and if eventually they do all the characters it would be cool to have all of them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm pretty sure the advertisement Phoenix posted is for full Nendoroids, as it lacks the full Petit logo. Furthermore, the actual designs are different (being their S1 outfits).
Maybe, but those petites have already been displayed in public so they're likely to be the next set out. It's not beyond Good Smile to release multiple big nendos from the same series as seen with Madoka.

Stark

Banned
I don't really like nendos personally, didn't even go for the LE for the vita game because that's the only extra. I'll probably get that GSC Honoka though, it looks so good and if eventually they do all the characters it would be cool to have all of them.

I love nendo's and totally not because they are cheaper.

Mokoi

Banned
I've offered him the spare room at my house and he keeps declining.

I was offered a spare room once. Glad I didn't take it.
someone actually died in that room.

I think he needs to go back and do the maths.

Whats the difference between the two? Are nendroids the ones were you change change the faces.

Aytrial

I'm more of a fan of figmas personally.

Those Takara Tomy Microman Arts figures that are up for pre-order aren't really an appropriate substitue...

m0t0k1

Not at all, don't worry! Nobody's really ever asked, is all. :) I'm a little ashamed of it but, eh...

No reason to be ashamed everybody is atracted to something different or else there would be a lot less babies made in the world :D

I think around 10-15? I've just been using loveca from maxing bonds with idols.

Wow that is a pretty nice score then i am somewhere at 10.000 but still havent spend any stones i am planning on reaching 1000 points tonight and spent it once the 4x event arrives. If my calculations are correct i should arrive somewhere at the 900th place if i spend everything i have which is good for a second kotori :D

chrono01

Correct.

I believe the ones posted in the image are the petit versions that come with the Limited Edition of the upcoming Vita game. There will be full Nendoroid releases eventually, and I will probably own them all. >_<

Wow that is a pretty nice score then i am somewhere at 10.000 but still havent spend any stones i am planning on reaching 1000 points tonight and spent it once the 4x event arrives. If my calculations are correct i should arrive somewhere at the 900th place if i spend everything i have which is good for a second kotori :D

Huh, didn't know about the 4x event. Thanks for mentioning it. It'd be nice playing fewer songs for the same amount of points. Good luck with getting the second Kotori :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom