• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"The unit name means the time between the end of the school day and return to the house, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm"

420 everyday!

Mokoi

Banned
irvkFUJZ91kTt.gif

Should just mark everybody for Nozomi.

raven777

Surprised that the next event is not Eli. She is the only one that I didn't see a event since I started this game (January).

If the skill is good->perfect, then I might try to get two of them.

Yui

JP ID = 984958968 Alice

And still team Nozomi...

Surprised that the next event is not Eli. She is the only one that I didn't see a event since I started this game (January).
Her first two events were very close to each other (a gap of like 2 months since she started off event round two) and that's why her third event has to be one of the last ones in round 3.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
How do people get normals with bond points greater than 50?

EDIT: Oh damn, double post should have refreshed first.

Sent jp FRs to Kincaido and Ginko, it would be nice to play with some fellow baka gaijin
Thank you, I'll be sure to put your UR to good use. I also sent requests to Kincaido and Yui.
Out of curiosity, who have room in their FL so I know who to add later.
I don't have room in my FL but it doesn't matter. I shamelessly delete anonymous friends (if they don't use an UR) in order to accept gaffer requests.

froliq

my JP ID is 203806080 - フロリク

Feel free to add me or my english one. I can always make some room.

So yesterday I saw seaon 1 finale of school idol. Wow, so much drama in the last two episodes.
In reality it struck a chord. Some months ago I was betrayed by who I considered my best friends, and taken away from my dreams. I also didn't have anyone at the time who could be supporting me from all the dread, so im a little sensitive with all this type of thing when I see them lately. I was even a little jelous that all went so good by the end of last episode lol
Im better right now, but it has been really hard.

So yeah, i never thought this show would make me tear a little.

In other news this is the second day in a row I get a Rare in the free scout. YAY!

Well... The animation was improved in S2 and the movie at least.

95621srf.gif

I dont really think the animation is the problem. Only the faces.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yeah the non idolized one looks way better. Also, added froliq on jp version. Unfortunately, my eng version list is full with gaf and friends from outside of here :x

Yui

Waw, these JPN songs are something else. I just failed the daily Nico song in Normal!
I should try again later with the sound on.

The daily extra songs are always like one difficulty higher. So normal would be your usual hard song while hard would be an easy extreme song (if you would call any extreme song "easy" ^^).

Hugstable

Banned
Time for season 2 Ridley!

this doesn't really mean LL is dead or anything

That's good to hear that LL isn't ending or dead. I just got here! I got start season 2 sometime too since I finished Season 1 like a day ago now.

Stay strong, brother.

And finally, after only two days, the 720p versions of my Dailymotion videos are finishied with whatever they've done. I know they're on YouTube, but I really don't have much love left for that site other than there is a lot of content. I rather help filling Dailymotion with stuff.

Love Live Music Videos:
Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life
Snow Halation
Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! (God, Nico is so cute in that one ;__;)
Mo Gyutto 'Love' de Sekkinchuu!
Wonderful Rush

Thanks so much for these :D

fek

Team Nico here
About that new unit, I see this as great news, don't think it will affect μ's in any way.

tafer

Team Nozomi, and finally FC all the hard songs. Feels good man!

Mermaid was the one I found the hardest and took only 52 attempts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom