• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
like Mot0k was saying how he hates Wild Stars, it has a bunch of them right away in the beginning so you'll have to suffer through them again
it0IL8xG5JnT9.gif

The gif section of Chariot's website has some interesting tags : "Its not rape if its Nozomi" :-D

Aytrial

I honestly don't find short holds troublesome at all.

They were in a lot of Project Diva songs so that may be why I'm used to them...

Chariot

The gif section of Chariot's website has some interesting tags : "Its not rape if its Nozomi" :-D
Haha, and here I thought nobody would see it. :D
btw. if any of you have worthwhile suggestions for tags for gifs just tell me. Some gifs only have the name of the character in it, what isn't so helpful.

I think it's a lot easier in Project Diva... Maybe because everything is easier with buttons.
I'm still not completely used to these newfangled touch thingamabobs that seem to be the fad amongst youngsters these days.

Mokoi

Banned
I. What. They say back up right on the card. True the events aren't true backups....

Oh, Ha I didn't even see that written. I thought you personally were calling them backup idols. My bad

The short notes are a lot easier in project diva. They're a real pain in LLSIF. Also learning how pass sadistic music factory on extreme was so hard.

So... I just watch the OVA.... yeah....
So... can someone explain me how they ended dancing on an event in Tokyo DisneySEA? lol
tokyo-sea-tokyo-disney-resort.jpg

You can even see space mountain in the background in the OVA! Dat tracing!
As a theme park lover, not that I mind

m0t0k1

Is that a guy in the team? (6 from left?)

Looks like it. The ripping is shameless i see there are raildex songs in this and some c-pop stuff.

edit: found the itunes link https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id799397351?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
So... I just watch the OVA.... yeah....
So... can someone explain me how they ended dancing on an event in Tokyo DisneySEA? lol
tokyo-sea-tokyo-disney-resort.jpg

You can even see space mountain in the background in the OVA! Dat tracing!
As a theme park lover, not that I mind
They take a lot of inspiration from real places.

m0t0k1

Yeah I know, this is typical in anime.
But isnt it a little risky when you nearly exactly trace a private place like tokyo disneySEA?

I don't think they are going to make a lot of problems. They have a lot of wcdonalds and somy in anime if they could not get away with that they would probably stop doing it.

tafer

Lol we are getting our first LL clone game from china get hype!!

http://abload.de/img/109-140403115435024kez.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wow, that's shameless.

[quote="Blacksafs, post: 114746728"]got my [url=http://i.imgur.com/8oGV5ic.jpg]wall scroll[/url] and a [url=http://i.imgur.com/CWfl7PH.jpg]Maki keychain[/url] today

may have to replace Eli[/QUOTE]

Not only you want me to spend money on fake game currency, you also want me to spend money on other stuff... monsters.

[quote="phoenix296, post: 114735325"]Where can I watch the OVA? It's not on crunchy.[/QUOTE]

I second this.

Chariot

I am ashamed. I only have poster of McGees Alice and a copy of Caspar David Friedrichs "Der Wanderer im Nebelmeer". I need more Animestuff *pleb despair*

I was looking at my weiss schwarz card making little collections like

and
and noticed I was missing two of the swimsuit idols. Honoka and someone. My friend gave me a Honoka and said he'd grab the other for me later it's at his house.
"Yeah I'll go pick up that Nozomi for you and bring it Thursday"
Me "Who?"
"Nozomi"
"Uhm.. hmm what's her other (first) name?"
"Nozomi Tojo"
"Hmmm... OH right the only one I don't like"

Chariot

Because you'll never know when to stop and ALWAYS want more. :(

even if you have no room
Thats not problem, I am already Pepsi and DC Comic addicted.

Well... You already have that mask... ;P

You got that mask so step 1 is complete. All you need to do is obtain a weapon, and you shall be set.

I also got your getaway car covered.
This thread is three weeks old and we already plan our first crime for Love Live merchandise. I love you guys, hope we get into the same jail :A

m0t0k1

Jesus, this thread is fucking crazy...

Still now TW iOS version. :(

Yeah i keep checking that link but it always gives that error. But no worries you will be plenty of busy once the JPN event starts on june 6th.

Also love the sound of the car owl. Man i do love me some races!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah i keep checking that link but it always gives that error. But no worries you will be plenty of busy once the JPN event starts on june 6th.

Also love the sound of the car owl. Man i do love me some races!
I wonder if I should play the JP event on both accounts. lol

I'm still curious as to how the random song thing works, inasmuch as you have no idea what team to use (pick wrong colour and you're screwed) or whether they would use high level songs that I haven't even seen yet (I'm only level 48). That's before the whales with their all UR teams come and wreck everyone!

m0t0k1

You just have to buy a lot of these straps and the shipping won't be so bad
in comparison

Yeah but if you go above €22 you have a chance of paying 12,50 administration cost + have to pay the v.a.t that risk always kills it for me. But seeing some nintendo merch makes it really hard to resist. Man we are drifting off topic.

To get it more ot: tommorow i will be combining the instructions and point calculations for the next event + will update the op with a new timer and icon if that wiki updates.

edit: no i never imported a hentai vn i am not really into that stuff.

m0t0k1

I wonder if I should play the JP event on both accounts. lol

I'm still curious as to how the random song thing works, inasmuch as you have no idea what team to use (pick wrong colour and you're screwed) or whether they would use high level songs that I haven't even seen yet (I'm only level 48). That's before the whales with their all UR teams come and wreck everyone!

They have a standard song selection and that switches arround per couple of days. So first days for example is snow halation /1,2 jump/ love and piece. and then during day 5 they swtch it up to music s.t.a.r.t /love novels and lonliest baby. There are more songs in the mix but this is just an example. But you can see the song you selected after you picked a difficulty and then you have like 10 sec to select the right team. So if you know you gonna play love and piece then you have 10 sec to pick your smile team. after that it matches you up and when there are 4 you will move on to the song.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They have a standard song selection and that switches arround per couple of days. So first days for example is snow halation /1,2 jump/ love and piece. and then during day 5 they swtch it up to music s.t.a.r.t /love novels and lonliest baby. There are more songs in the mix but this is just an example. But you can see the song you are playing and then you have like 10 sec to select the right team. So if you know you gonna play love and piece then you have 10 sec to pick your smile team. after that it matches you up and when there are 4 you will move on to the song.
Ohhh, okay. I thought it was completely blind, which would be a total kick in the balls.

That said, with the higher level songs... I don't know if it's fair if only because new players won't have seen them!

m0t0k1

Ohhh, okay. I thought it was completely blind, which would be a total kick in the balls.

That said, with the higher level songs... I don't know if it's fair if only because new players won't have seen them!

Yeah at first it is hard but after playing the songs a couple of times you will get used to it. The last umi event i rarely did saw anybody fc on hard. So i guess everybody has the same kind of problems. Lucky combo does not count towards the points you earn from the song. It is about your overall rank 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th and the rank you got for the song like S,A,B etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom