• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Manmedaz

That's great, I can imagine this being pretty fun to go back and perfect your runs. Is it pretty lenient with its grading, or do you really have to do well to get 3 stars (Or whatever the ranking is for a "perfect run")? Some games like Sonic Generations just hand you perfect ranks even when you fuck up a bunch of times, it'd be nice for some Donkey Kong Country Returns-like challenge to keep me coming back.

I got a few 3-stars during my playthough, so I'd say it is not hard per se, but you'll need to come back with an improved Poltergust 5000 to improve your times. Also, it's better to know what you're supposed to do :). I'd not say it's as hard as DKCR though.

Manmedaz

Another question for those who've played, did you ever find yourself getting lost, or is navigating the mansions relatively simple? It would be nice if there was a Metroidvania element of trying to figure out what to do or where to go, but I can imagine this game being a bit more straight forward than the last one.

Never really had a problem finding my way, but some Mansions are quite big though. You get more stuck because of puzzles than not knowing where you are and where you should go. Observation of your surroundings and logic is key in this game :).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Could someone do mine? :>
Would me much appreciated. Maybe color the tongue in green with the L logo. :lol:

Anyway I haven't been that excited for a game in a very long time. I hope I can grab it before hte 28th.
MTscl9x.jpg
42Kc4HC.jpg
0S6QTHf.jpg

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Slick OT! and lol at the crazy Luigi Hat Bonanza!! :)

edit: if someone could manage a pixelated top-down Luigi hat on mine, I'm in!

Jintor

I am that most heinous, despised-of creature, a writer of video game reviews for a publication I shall refrain from naming

dreamfall

Ready for some Luigi love! I can't believe it's finally here.

So much nostalgia for firing up the Gamecube for the first time with Luigi's mansion!

papercamm

Luigi hats are an avatar mod I can get behind. That said it's been eleven long years since I played the first and I've been hungry for more.

I'm going to have to remember to Luigi-fy my avatar later today. I own a Luigi t-shirt that I got at the Nintendo World Store in NYC the last time I was there.

Count me in, guys!
My boner is ready, and I think I'm going to replay the first Luigi's Mansion 7 years later to get prepared! :D
Aaaand...just a question: does the Luigi's hat seems visible in my avatar? :lol

DaBoss

Count me in, guys!
My boner is ready, and I think I'm going to replay the first Luigi's Mansion 7 years later to get prepared! :D
Aaaand...just a question: does the Luigi's hat seems visible in my avatar? :lol

It's funny, I only finished Luigi's Mansion last month lol. Never played it extensively before.

And your Luigi hat is like a speckle, had to go close to my monitor to see it more clearly lol.

I AM EXCITE. Can someone Luigi-fy Jackie Chan, s'il vous plait?

Big Luigi hat for you!
dW8Fn4M.png

Top Bottom