• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Amaron

Banned
Haha, all threads usually die when the OT is posted most of the time. :p

NhDCAyO.png

Thank yums. :3

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Multiplayer sounds surprisingly great!

Is there a thread for exchanging friend codes? I don't think I've added anyone from here.

So pumped for this. How difficult would it be to give Nick Saban a blurry little Luigi hat?

Edit: Nevermind, the file size is off and way too small anyway

DaBoss

Multiplayer sounds surprisingly great!

Is there a thread for exchanging friend codes? I don't think I've added anyone from here.

You mean general 3DS friend codes? I'm not sure. Though I will add an FC list once we know more about the online multiplayer.

So pumped for this. How difficult would it be to give Nick Saban a blurry little Luigi hat?

Edit: Nevermind, the file size is off and way too small anyway

SWvXwaG.png

I haven't been too hyped up over this so far, but playing through the original over the last week has changed my mind big-time. I'm kind of getting swept up in the excitement now, can't get this until the 29th though, hopefully it won't be another Fire Emblem situation. (Not getting it digital, I like my cases too much.)

Could someone Luigi-fy my avatar, please?

DaBoss

I haven't been too hyped up over this so far, but playing through the original over the last week has changed my mind big-time. I'm kind of getting swept up in the excitement now, can't get this until the 29th though, hopefully it won't be another Fire Emblem situation. (Not getting it digital, I like my cases too much.)

Could someone Luigi-fy my avatar, please?

I changed my avatar, so now I need a new Luigi hat if someone is kind enough.

I would do it for you guys, but I can't right now, so maybe others will do it.

Lucent

I'm not as good as some of these guys at Luigi-fying, but I have been helping out.

iUbwEWS.jpg

jStk8TQ.png

P7RARyH.png

I've been picking hats based on the direction the avatars face and what I think goes best with the artstyle. Unfortunately, there's only one full front facing hat.

I'm not as good as some of these guys at Luigi-fying, but I have been helping out.

iUbwEWS.jpg

I've been picking hats based on the direction the avatars face and what I think goes best with the artstyle. Unfortunately, there's only one full front facing hat.
Oooh, looks great, thank you!

You're welcome and thanks! I like how the pilot has a hat, too. I didn't realize he was there until I started editing. lol.
It's a nice detail. :)

So the game is about 10-15-ish hours long? Do we know how many mansions there are? I swear the official website listed some, but I can't seem to find that section anymore.

EDIT: Was on GAF mobile, couldn't see the images in the OT. 5 Mansions? Sounds good.

Lucent

So the game is about 10-15-ish hours long? Do we know how many mansions there are? I swear the official website listed some, but I can't seem to find that section anymore.

I've heard 12 and 15 by two different people as far as hours. There are 5 mansions I think.

PaineReign

Neo Member
Question: Will it be available online? (I assume the answer is yes, I believe Nintendo said all first party games would be)

and, follow up to that,

If you buy it online, is there any way to redeem it on Club Nintendo for the XL Promotion?

DaBoss

EDIT: Was on GAF mobile, couldn't see the images in the OT. 5 Mansions? Sounds good.

6 if you include ScareScraper/Thrill Towers.

Question: Will it be available online? (I assume the answer is yes, I believe Nintendo said all first party games would be)

and, follow up to that,

If you buy it online, is there any way to redeem it on Club Nintendo for the XL Promotion?

Yes and yes.

It will be available on eShop at midnight EST/9PM PST.

You need to enter your Club Nintendo information in the eShop settings and it will be linked to your CN account and will automatically register games you buy on the eShop.

Lucent

Haha. I like yours better. :)

lol thanks. I did almost do the eyes covered thing, too. But I figured his eyes are already sort of hidden in the original so I was gonna keep it that way. I only just started using GIMP a couple days ago so I'm not really sure what all can be done with it.

PaineReign

Neo Member
Yes and yes.

It will be available on eShop at midnight EST/9PM PST.

You need to enter your Club Nintendo information in the eShop settings and it will be linked to your CN account and will automatically register games you buy on the eShop.

Gotcha, thanks!

lol thanks. I did almost do the eyes covered thing, too. But I figured his eyes are already sort of hidden in the original so I was gonna keep it that way. I only just started using GIMP a couple days ago so I'm not really sure what all can be done with it.

I've saved both so I might switch once the game is released in EU. Thanks for the effort.

Top Bottom