• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Tom_Cody

Wired has a Q&A with Next Level about the game. It's written sort of like the Iwata Asks features.
This installment of Kohler Asks should be in the OP.

Great informative interview. I am even more excited for this game now. I should be finishing up FE:A in the next week or so and then I will move onto this.

Got my eShop funds checked, battery fully charged, I'm ready.
t1363705200z0.png

DaBoss

This installment of Kohler Asks should be in the OP.

Great informative interview. I am even more excited for this game now. I should be finishing up FE:A in the next week or so and then I will move onto this.

Added, thanks for the suggestion.

So how are the pre-orders in Japan? Can we expect the game to do better than the former one? Did Luigi's mansion on GC sell well?

I think it will sell better than the first just due to userbase alone.

Lucent

I finished the game already and wrote how I feel about the game at the beginning of this thread (page 2 if I remember well), for what it's worth. I have played it on a 3DSXL.

If you have any question though, just ask :).

Well, as far as the 3DS XL goes, I was just wondering how it looked to you? I know some games end up looking a little more pixelated than usual on the XL, but I'm gonna get one anyway. Just thought it'd be cool to know it looks awesome on the bigger screen. =P

Thanks so much! I like the big hat too! She looks like some early 90's rapper like Salt n Pepa

lol that's what I thought when I did it.

Kind of sucks that there are no good promotions for North America (for folks that already own a 3DS). I would've loved the Boo ball. :(

Either way, can't wait.

Top Bottom