• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Here's my go at it, quick and dirty.

fQFNcJA.png

Thanks!

Manmedaz

Nooooooo.

J/k. Any impressions are good for me.

I finished the game already and wrote how I feel about the game at the beginning of this thread (page 2 if I remember well), for what it's worth. I have played it on a 3DSXL.

If you have any question though, just ask :).

Either that, or the Wii U will be the only place to discuss 3DS games :\ Sorry, just being cynical.

I understand what you mean but it wouldn't make any sense. If you only have a 3DS and want to join the community, you can't since it's only on the Wii U. There has to be some sort of 3DS Miiverse coming down the line or else it'd be worthless.

I understand what you mean but it wouldn't make any sense. If you only have a 3DS and want to join the community, you can't since it's only on the Wii U. There has to be some sort of 3DS Miiverse coming down the line or else it'd be worthless.

I mean there definitely is, unless Iwata's musings on how cool Animal Crossing Miiverse on the 3DS would we were literally that, musings. I just wish they'd hurry up already, if tablets/PCs get it before their own handheld, it's a little silly.

eXistor

I'm getting more and more pumped for this. The Year of Luigi indeed!

/edit: hate to ask, but could someone Luigi-fy my avatar?

I mean there definitely is, unless Iwata's musings on how cool Animal Crossing Miiverse on the 3DS would we were literally that, musings. I just wish they'd hurry up already, if tablets/PCs get it before their own handheld, it's a little silly.

Yeah, I agree. Makes an announcement, push it out, do something. I hate when they're all hush hush.

Top Bottom