• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

I would love a cap for my avatar if anyone has chance.
here.
Qqgyuwz.jpg
Vrq2tqH.jpg
T9sdytS.jpg

edit:eek:r with stache. thanks to alaskanbullworm

i like it best with the hat but without the stache.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Am I weird for only getting truly hyped after seeing videos of Luigi humming and yelling hello with a trembling voice?

Hook it up!

Well looks like I was beaten to the punch, but here's my go at some of the latest request.

8rzgWvJ.jpg
XdDmknJ.jpg
k1uqzEZ.png
USIBNN4.png
5ZXg9oj.png

What a magnificent shop, thank you good sir!

Well looks like I was beaten to the punch, but here's my go at some of the latest request.

8rzgWvJ.jpg

i was filling in for you while you were gone, BGBW.

nikatapi should use this one though. definitely better than what i did, which, as i said, took about a minute to create.

Bsigg12

I suppose it's too much to hope for U.S. Targets to put it on sale early as well so we can use it for the B2G1 deal?

Big retail chains in the US can't actually sell the product due to a street date lock on the register. They can try and override it but that requires a manager to OK it which won't happen for street dates. Unless Ninty drops the street date, you'll be waiting until Sunday.

If there is a mom and pop shop near you, you may have a chance with them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
i was filling in for you while you were gone, BGBW.
No worries. I just had a bit of free time so I thought I'd make a few more. Probably should have refreshed between each one HA HA. Really it's DaBoss who should be commended as he's put together the majority of the avatars.

Chrom

Questions about the multiplayer:

Is the multiplayer available right from the beginning, or does it need to be unlocked at some point?

Will the online work across different regions?

DaBoss

Thank you for making Luigi-fied avatars for everyone, really appreciate that.

Questions about the multiplayer:

Is the multiplayer available right from the beginning, or does it need to be unlocked at some point?

Will the online work across different regions?

For the first question, Jintor, Mammedaz, or someone else who played it is going to have to answer that.

For the second question, I remember hearing in one of the videos they did for online mentioning worldwide.

SuperPac

Anyone wanna, erm, Luigi-ize me?

Quite hyped for this game. I think I'm gonna end up buying it at PAX on Saturday instead of going the digital route as I had thought, just so I can get some multi in with folks there.

BraXzy

Anyone wanna, erm, Luigi-ize me?

Quite hyped for this game. I think I'm gonna end up buying it at PAX on Saturday instead of going the digital route as I had thought, just so I can get some multi in with folks there.

Quick photoshop here for ya :)

Btw what are some GAF approved picture upload sites?

EDIT: And I got bored and distracted so heres a random one I did (Don't worry if you don't use it haha)
Ghost pac man ftw?

Top Bottom