• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Added the first and last few people on the list. So far I'm really enjoying the atmosphere most of all. I can tell that this is going to be a game I'll take out and play again around October. It's just so darn charmingly moody.

L.O.R.D

does ScareScraper work online via wifi or only lan ?

can any one mode my avatar ?
image.php

I've not beaten it (am at boss of Mansion 4), nor unlocked/collected everything and at about 14 hours playtime on the file and 16.5 on the 3DS activity log.
Thanks. That's really good to know. This game is crammed with good stuff. One of the best sequels ever and how sequels should be done.

Punch Out 3ds with 5-7 more fighters please! :)

Alright, I'm added to the FC list, the second time I'm listed is correct, not the first.

I'm about to go through the momumental task of adding everyone before me (except Rebel). Whoo. Here we go.

btw, I'm on the third mission. Game is sublime, as expected :)

skarabrae

Banned
I'm still in the first mansion and so far so good. I really missed this series, so the variety of mansions are just going to sweeten the deal.

Also, how do I add my name to the FC list? (sorry if noob question)

13hrs is still darn good. And games like these are always fun to play again.

Also, I was worried about the mission structure. But after playing it, it was a good design choice. The pacing is good and it didn't take me out of the sense of exploration at all.

GAMERG0D

How do you
turn on the water
in the second mansion. I'm in
the water supply room and there's a bucket but when I put it on a switch and I stand on one nothing happens

Chromie

Banned
When can I unlock the multiplayer? Just finished downloading the game and got through the first mission but I want my friends to try the multiplayer so they can a taste for it. I'm trying to convince them to get it.

And my 3DS friendcode if you guys are still adding each for multiplayer. 3196-3157-9479

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
When can I unlock the multiplayer? Just finished downloading the game and got through the first mission but I want my friends to try the multiplayer so they can a taste for it. I'm trying to convince them to get it.

And my 3DS friendcode if you guys are still adding each for multiplayer. 3196-3157-9479

You have to play the single player. The first 4 missions are basically a mandatory tutoral

GAMERG0D

You have to do a good number of the missions in the first mansion.

edit: b10

How do you
turn on the water
in the second mansion. I'm in
the water supply room and there's a bucket but when I put it on a switch and I stand on one nothing happens

put the bucket on the top switch and stand on the bottom switch and charge your flash shot to full and flash all 4 lights

I had the worst luck and struggled with the first mission of mansion 2

RM8

Loving everything about it so far. Next Level Games should get to do stuff more often, funnily enough I think the Strikers games are weaker compared to Punch Out and especially this.

On Second mansion first mission and still loving it. The second mansion looks
to be double the size of the first mansion. YES!

Anywayz: Question about missions (first mansion spoiler):
To get the Boos in the first mansion besides the one you auto get, do you need power ups from later mansions? I looked in A-1 and couldn't find it so was just wondering. I don't mind the search but I don't wanna search when its impossible. :p

eternalb

On Second mansion first mission and still loving it. The second mansion looks
to be double the size of the first mansion. YES!

Anywayz: Question about missions (first mansion spoiler):
To get the Boos in the first mansion besides the one you auto get, do you need power ups from later mansions? I looked in A-1 and couldn't find it so was just wondering. I don't mind the search but I don't wanna search when its impossible. :p

You need the Dark Light, so yes.

HoJu

Just finished the first mansion. The boss was great, and hopefully these environmental puzzles are used more in the other mansions.
But A5 (spider web mission) was pretty terrible. Please tell me that I won't see anymore of this type of mission for the rest of the game...

Apath

This game is great. Really happy I decided to pick up a 3DS -- this game feels unique enough that I don't think I could get a similar experience on another console.

zroid

Banned
Nooo, I don't have a Luigi figure. :(

will take a zoomed in photo of the Luigi in the Mario & Friends Club Nintendo Platinum prize

jyoung188

I upgraded from a regular 3DS to an XL today since they are on sale at Target. I got a blue one, it looks so much better in person than it does online.

And I am downloading Luigi's Mansion right now :) can't wait to start playing!

Top Bottom