• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Guys you need to post you FC on the list, or else your FC will be lost between all the posts, I have every single one from the list added, I'm also checking it regularly.

I'm hosting a game in a few minutes, who's up?

I added you a while back but you still appear as provisional in my list.

Am I alone in not enjoying the mission based structure?

My issue is that when I want to just focus on collectibles, I can't really do that. I have to follow the mission structure to advance further into the level, and then I have to actually finish the mission for my collectible progress to save.

I'm enjoying the game so far but coming off a replay of the first game in the last week this is an issue for me as well, in my case I feel like my exploration is being interrupted by forcibly being dragged back to the lab, going through text, loading screens and then walking back to the area I was dragged away from in the first place.

Lexxism

Lol. I'm already walking for almost an hour and yet I can't still find the way to the 2nd floor of C-1 from where is the compass. I feel so dumb that I think that I might missed something easy here.

zroid

Banned
By the way, since apparently people were having trouble with the balance beam section(s), the "trick" is very similar to Skyward Sword -- you just gently rock the 3DS side-to-side while moving forward. Assuming you don't just want to rest it on a flat surface, that is.

By the way, since apparently people were having trouble with the balance beam section(s), the "trick" is very similar to Skyward Sword -- you just gently rock the 3DS side-to-side while moving forward. Assuming you don't just want to rest it on a flat surface, that is.

I just held the system still before getting on the beam and ran through. I didn't even notice I was supposed to balance it.

Lexxism

I give up! How do I get to the 2nd floor where the compass is? I'm on C-1 and I'm not having any luck to figure it out.

Edit: LOL! Found it. As I thought, it was just easy -_-

zroid

Banned
Man, you guys are making the multiplayer sound amazing. I can't wait to try it. But I need to finish the single player first, that's my eternal rule which must not be broken. :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Good game again guys. Kind of interesting how that works. I felt like none of us knew that the 4th floor was a Poulterpup one lol

Good game again guys. Kind of interesting how that works. I felt like none of us knew that the 4th floor was a Poulterpup one lol

Yeah, the tips screen during loading actually helps. I have no idea how to remove people from carpet traps until the tips said so.

Excellent job everyone!

Top Bottom