• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madcatz reveal Street Fighter V Arcade Sticks and Fight Pad

Ah but he didn't say which Amazon. I even asked if that included .ca and he didn't respond (must have seen it as his next response was only a couple of posts down from mine).

Ah crap I rechecked the quote and you're right he didn't specify for Amazon, maybe he meant for US/CAN/UK. Anyways I just chatted with Amazon rep, he confirmed I'll receive the product on 16th lol. Last time I chatted they said they have no info. I don't think they lie. We are an impatient and insufferable bunch aren't we? :)

Edit: 2 minutes later received confirmation e-mail from Amazon.ca:
We're preparing your order for shipment now, and still expect to ship it in time for delivery by the date listed in Your Account: Feb. 16 2016

Koeta

Ah crap I rechecked the quote and you're right he didn't specify for Amazon, maybe he meant for US/CAN/UK. Anyways I just chatted with Amazon rep, he confirmed I'll receive the product on 16th lol. Last time I chatted they said they have no info. I don't think they lie. We are an impatient and insufferable bunch aren't we? :)

Well my Amazon Rep said it should be here by the 17th but my order page still shows
"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."
so I worry a bit if he really knows or not.

and yeah we are a impatient bunch lol, but the 16th is getting closer and closer and we need them sticks !

Luigi87

Well my Amazon Rep said it should be here by the 17th but my order page still shows
"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."
so I worry a bit if he really knows or not.

and yeah we are a impatient bunch lol, but the 16th is getting closer and closer and we need them sticks !
Yeah Amazon.ca has received their sticks and they're in their warehouse according to CSRs, they just haven't updated a lot of orders yet (IE: Mine is still that "need more time" thing as well)

hort

Neo Member
Amazon.com currently has the TE2+ listed as in stock.

I still see pre order with this note:

Note on Availability:
Due to high customer demand, orders shipped from and sold by Amazon.com placed after January 26 are unlikely to be delivered until April 2016. Order now and we'll notify you by email when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. Orders will be fulfilled in the order in which they are received.

Raitaro

Wow, my (via Amazon.co.uk ordered) Alpha was delivered today already instead of on Monday. That is quick!

First impressions are quite positive in terms of how the buttons, stick and overall materials feel. I think it will be a good entry level stick to use on your lap or especially on a small table or something.

I'll try it out with SFV asap (though, as I described in other threads, my motivation to play this game has waned quite a bit due to the lack of single player content and the fact that you'll lose your FM before Tuesday's launch).

If only my PS3 didn't die on me recently otherwise I could have tried it on 3rd Strike or Darkstalkers too by the way, the stick being compatible with PS3 as well.

oh that's good to know. guess i'll go with the non rotating d-pad.

As someone who owns a Fighting Commander 4 and loves the thing, the rotating D-pad eventually coming loose is the most annoying thing about it. Get the one that doesn't have the rotating one.

I will probably get one of those myself.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I'm also probably going for the HORI commander without the rotating D-pad.
Sounds like a better investment.

Was on the brink of ordering the Ken FPP.

Simo

Even though support confirmed to me on Wednesday that my TE2+ would be shipping Monday to arrive the 16th, it's still a little frustrating that even now my Amazon.com status hasn't changed...still stuck in the "We need more time to estimate shipping delivery"...

:( LOL

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Damn...I can't find this one on my region...

Thanks anyway friend!

Yeah, I think it's still Japan only. Hopefully it will get wider distribution eventually.

Amazon is now showing my TES+ arriving on Thursday, and that it hasn't yet actually shipped. I'm in Chicago for those curious. Not too terrible, but I am disappointed I won't have it on Tuesday.

SnakeEyez

Even though support confirmed to me on Wednesday that my TE2+ would be shipping Monday to arrive the 16th, it's still a little frustrating that even now my Amazon.com status hasn't changed...still stuck in the "We need more time to estimate shipping delivery"...

:( LOL

Same for me. I contacted a rep and they said it would come on launch. I then asked about that April note and she said to disregard that, it will get here on launch so I'm quite excited :)

Simo

Amazon is now showing my TES+ arriving on Thursday, and that it hasn't yet actually shipped. I'm in Chicago for those curious. Not too terrible, but I am disappointed I won't have it on Tuesday.

I'm just across the lake in Michigan and while my order still says I'm waiting on the email for a delivery estimate, when I spoke to support on Wednesday they reassured me that I would have my item on launch due to it shipping Monday and I had paid for overnight shipping.

Luckily I had the support rep send me over that confirmation email of the conversation so if by Monday I still have no update that my order has shipped I'll likely have to call again and find out whats up.

JJD

Yeah, I think it's still Japan only. Hopefully it will get wider distribution eventually.

I'll just try my luck and order from Play Asia from that link you posted. I'll probably get taxed from customs, but I was already going to get taxed if I bought a Madcatz Fightpad Pro from Amazon.

It's sad the the madcatz fight pad seems to be kinda bad. I liked it's design.

Thanks for the help man!

DrDogg

Ah but he didn't say which Amazon. I even asked if that included .ca and he didn't respond (must have seen it as his next response was only a couple of posts down from mine).

He said Mad Catz shipped Amazon their order. To me that means all of Amazon. At that point it's up to Amazon to distribute that shipment to their various warehouses and regions. I don't think MarkMan would know when Amazon.ca will get their orders from Amazon HQ (for lack of a better term).

paolo11

Anyone have impressions on the MadCatz Fight Pad Pro (the controller)??

I had it before. To make it short, the buttons and casing are great quality but the dpad is a hit or miss. It's easier to do motion moves on the cross dpad than Madcatz dpad. You will adjust on this

Off topic but our friend Markman tweeted he got into a car accident. I pray he is ok.

Thanks to this thread I cancelled my order from Amazon.co.uk for the new Madcatz Fightpad for PS4. I really didn't like the look of them from the video impressions and really don't like the look of that rotating circular dpad without grooves.

I've ordered the Fighting Commander instead (not version 4 as I don't like the rotating dpad)

I grew up playing SF games with SNES and PS1 pads so this seems like just like the thing I need not some fancy pants dpad that didn't need changing to begin with. I just hope I don't get blisters from it and it's comfortable enough.

I'm no pro SF player but I still want to be able to do my hadokens 100% of the time.

amazon.ca has changed my order to "Arriving 25 Feb - Mar 3", so I guess they'll be honouring the pricing error. I ordered back on December 2. Sweeeeet

Luigi87

Amazon.ca also has an est. arrival date for mine as well, so that is nice.

Went through several iterations trying to decide what I wanted for my TE2+ artwork. Up until now my sticks have always been Noel Vermillion themed, but decided for something different.
Was originally gonna just be black, white, and gray, but then I remembered the default border is red so I decided to work with that. Also blatantly stole ideas from other fight sticks, lol

I think something like this will work.
not sure if I wanna keep the Zaku eye or not...
rq6AGoF.jpg
Edit: Actually now I'm considering removing Sazabi altogether and leaving the rest, lol

Top Bottom