• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madcatz reveal Street Fighter V Arcade Sticks and Fight Pad

Checked amazon.com to see if there was any updates on my order since I haven't received an email and it is on shipping now. It has been that was since the morning so I am sure it will get updated either late tonight or early tomorrow as I usually get my packages the day they ship since I am so close to a carrier. I am on Amazon Prime as well.

Koeta

Checked amazon.com to see if there was any updates on my order since I haven't received an email and it is on shipping now. It has been that was since the morning so I am sure it will get updated either late tonight or early tomorrow as I usually get my packages the day they ship since I am so close to a carrier. I am on Amazon Prime as well.

Same deal here, been saying "Shipping today" all day today, due tomorrow.

Edit: it's shipped and on it's way now, still says it will be here tomorrow, It's coming from Patterson, CA, United States for mine.
Edit 2: since I seen people ask, mine shipped at 5:29 PM CST

So UK Gaf, Game.co.uk was supposed to deliver my TE 2+ fight stick today, but yesterday I got an email from DPD that they never received my package. I figured no prob, they would ship today and I'd get it tomorrow but nope, still no work from Game or DPD. What should I do?

EDIT: nevermind they just got it and its coming tomorrow. Yay!

Edzi

Just received my TE2+ from Amazon (US), and while I've yet to actually use it on my PS4, I'm incredibly impressed with it based on build quality alone. It feels really strong and sturdy, and I'm not hearing any squeaks when opening it up like some others had reported. I even got a chance to see just how easily modable it is since I had to remove the plexi to remove some packaging gunk stuck underneath. Definitely feels like a step up from my other stick (Hori RAP4 Kai) just due to the weight alone.

Simo

Could you tell me when they shipped it (including time zone)? They still haven't shipped mine (and it's supposed to ship today) and it's getting pretty late on the east coast.

I'm in Michigan and got my shipping notification just like 40 minutes ago.

Same issue with the Fight Pad sticking as in that video.

When you push the pad hard to the right, it can get sort of wedged down between the plastic parts. It also does this sometimes when you push down too hard as well, but it's much less of an issue that direction. You can tell when you push it too far since you hear a creeky plastic on plastic sound. It definitely doesn't have anything to do with whatever food he's eating in that video.

The O button is similar where if you press it too hard it gets stuck. That one is actually more annoying since it doesn't pop back as easily as the d-pad does. I also feel like I'm more likely to press O very hard compared to the d-pad.

Both things are worrisome for sure, but they're mostly avoidable if you don't press too hard on either. In fact, it seems like the pad in particular requires a bit of a light touch.

I'm going to stay in training mode for a while and see if maybe it gets "broken in" as I play on it. Aside from those issues I like the pad. I'm trying to pick it up after having used stick for all of SFIV's run so it's taking some getting used to, but SPDs from a standing position already feel a lot easier.

Lol spoke to 3 different amazon reps past month or so about Te2+ from Amazon.ca.

1st one said he couldn't give any info now but would email me and keep me up to date if there are order challenges. I did not receive any update.

2Nd one I inquired again later date, told me my delivery date is guaranteed for Feb 16th and that he can see order had been fulfilled and will be shipped 100% on time. Said there were no delays on the product whatsoever. Received email confirmation in full detail.

Today get an email showing delivery date of 24th.

3Rd one I inquired about the guarantee of 16the date and why the date now showed 24th. She says the product is on First come first serve basis and that they receieved more orders than expected. She will escalate my order so that it ships on 16th no matter what. Then she backpedals and says my inquiry has been forwarded to concern department where it will take 24hrs to process lol wut

Anyways I don't wanna complain, I'll receive my stick when it gets here. I just had to share this with you because I've been ordering from Amazon for probably 10 years. They have a 100% perfect record in a decade with my orders. This would be the first time I've been mislead and an order dun goofd. I'm a prime member too. I just don't like being lied To!

Well see what happens tomorrow!

Blackage

Blessing in disguise that Amazon didn't ship those Fightpad pros on time. Cancelled mine after reading all the awful reviews =/

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Lol spoke to 3 different amazon reps past month or so about Te2+ from Amazon.ca.

1st one said he couldn't give any info now but would email me and keep me up to date if there are order challenges. I did not receive any update.

2Nd one I inquired again later date, told me my delivery date is guaranteed for Feb 16th and that he can see order had been fulfilled and will be shipped 100% on time. Said there were no delays on the product whatsoever. Received email confirmation in full detail.

3Rd one I inquired about the guarantee of 16the date and why the date now showed 24th. She says the product is on First come first serve basis and that they receieved more orders than expected. She will escalate my order so that it ships on 16th no matter what. Then she backpedals and says my inquiry has been forwarded to concern department where it will take 24hrs to process lol wut

Anyways I don't wanna complain, I'll receive my stick when it gets here. I just had to share this with you because I've been ordering from Amazon for probably 10 years. They have a 100% perfect record in a decade with my orders. This would be the first time I've been mislead and an order dun goofd. I'm a prime member too. I just don't like being lied To!

My .ca order is still sitting without a date. I got some spiel about "surprise sellout" from the rep and was told there's no ETA at all on my order. I'm not in a huge hurry, but god dammit, I'd like to know when I'm going to get itttt.

Koeta

Plus side is they might refund you some of the $ for the delay :(

Paz

Mine shipped now, was really hoping they'd ship ahead of the games release date but oh well.

Ended up buying a second copy of the game on PC and playing it with our existing x360 TE sticks, will be doing that for a week or two waiting for the TE2+ to arrive from the states (It'll likely still get here earlier than the one local supplier is getting them, and about 150-200 dollars cheaper).

Tried out the hori fighting commander last night and while it is light, it definitely feels great to play with. D-pad is really solid like people said. One of my biggest issues while playing the beta with the DS4 was doing something as simple as cr.mk into fb. It's so much easier with this pad.

The only thing I have to get used to is the six button layout and I'll be good.

SkylineRKR

So I hooked up the USB Saturn controller and the game picks it up. The problem is, all buttons work but the D-pad does not so I can't do shit. Waiting for Fighting Commander to drop.

So I hooked up the USB Saturn controller and the game picks it up. The problem is, all buttons work but the D-pad does not so I can't do shit. Waiting for Fighting Commander to drop.

Thanks for checking. Interesting that the D-Pad doesn't work. I have my FC4 so I'm good but a Saturn Pad is gold.

I wonder if this issue is related to the Left Stick/Dpad toggle issue with PS3 sticks? Would the saturn pad be registering like a Left Stick so it isn't working?

lanella

My .ca order is still sitting without a date. I got some spiel about "surprise sellout" from the rep and was told there's no ETA at all on my order. I'm not in a huge hurry, but god dammit, I'd like to know when I'm going to get itttt.

Did you choose free shipping? I had the same problem, when I changed from free shipping to a different shipping method my order automatically changed to arriving on the 19th.

Asd202

So I've finally decided on the Fight Commander, bought from Play-Asia will probably arrive in 3 weeks at the earliest. Hope it's good.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Did you choose free shipping? I had the same problem, when I changed from free shipping to a different shipping method my order automatically changed to arriving on the 19th.
I did. It updated this morning to say it will arrive on February 24. I won't be around to pick it up until that weekend, so that's fine by me. I'm just glad it's coming soon!

TheOGB

Banned
My TE2+ got here as soon as I woke up this morning. Didn't get to mess around with it too much before leaving for work, but it did feel pretty solid. And thank GOD for that foam bottom, I can already tell that's gonna be a godsend.

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
I received my Fightstick Alpha today from GAME UK. It is absurdly small, there's no way I can use this thing in the long run, I am somewhat man-sized :s
I will say that the stock parts are surprisingly good though.

Thankfully Amazon have reduced the cost of the Venom stick to £59.99 so I have ordered one of those.

Feeroper

Anyone from Canada receive one yet? From a retail store specifically?

It looks like most spots in Toronto didn't get their shipments today. I have a TES+ pre-ordered at EB, but they said that they didn't arrive today :(. Perusing Best Buy and some of the smaller places like Game Shack, no one has got any yet.

Best Buy's online store were offering some for pre-order as of yesterday, but the pre-order page now says back ordered.

Id be curious to hear if anyone in Canada received theirs yet?

Fitts

Unfortunate that the Fightpad Pro isn't making many fans. I would love to get some insight into the engineering process, but MarkMan would've been the man to do it and I'm sure he wouldn't want to burn any bridges.

paolo11

Tried out the hori fighting commander last night and while it is light, it definitely feels great to play with. D-pad is really solid like people said. One of my biggest issues while playing the beta with the DS4 was doing something as simple as cr.mk into fb. It's so much easier with this pad.

The only thing I have to get used to is the six button layout and I'll be good.

Do you have the non rotating dpad?

Takuan

Anyone from Canada receive one yet? From a retail store specifically?

It looks like most spots in Toronto didn't get their shipments today. I have a TES+ pre-ordered at EB, but they said that they didn't arrive today :(. Perusing Best Buy and some of the smaller places like Game Shack, no one has got any yet.

Best Buy's online store were offering some for pre-order as of yesterday, but the pre-order page now says back ordered.

Id be curious to hear if anyone in Canada received theirs yet?

Amazon orders here. TE2+ is "arriving Wednesday, Feb 24", TES+ is "Shipping" with no delivery date estimate.

Given the price error, I'll just be patient.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I received my Fightstick Alpha today from GAME UK. It is absurdly small, there's no way I can use this thing in the long run, I am somewhat man-sized :s
I will say that the stock parts are surprisingly good though.

Thankfully Amazon have reduced the cost of the Venom stick to £59.99 so I have ordered one of those.

its alright for us boy-sized players :p

Simo

Just chiming in to say my TE2+ arrived today as planned and promised from Amazon.com! I haven't had a chance to open it yet but...it's here! lol

Plus side is they might refund you some of the $ for the delay :(

Looks like they updated my shipping date from 24th to 18th now. I guess that last rep I had tried her best lol! I pre-ordered on December 4th with 1-Day shipping right away.

I don't mind that it's delayed, some of you don't even have shipping dates. I can be patient no probs. I just don't like false promises and being mislead/lied to by two different reps (that's not normal for Amazon). If there's delays just communicate them. If I wasn't active on GAF (reading MarkMans posts etc) I would have no clue why I didn't get a shipping date sooner or that Amazon had some delays due to influx of orders etc.

Top Bottom