• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madcatz reveal Street Fighter V Arcade Sticks and Fight Pad

Chittagong

Gold Member
Ordered last Friday, got the stick today. It's absolutely phenomenal.

DEkkvqJ.jpg

Simo

Damn, Amazon. lol Looks like for my stick they literally received their shipment from Mad Catz and then quickly turned it around and slapped a UPS overnight label on it without repacking it and then it arrived here.

The box the packaging is in is still the original so it's all covered in the original documentation and stickers from Korean Air that was bound for LAX and Mad Catz. lol

fade_

Looks like they updated my shipping date from 24th to 18th now. I guess that last rep I had tried her best lol! I pre-ordered on December 4th with 1-Day shipping right away.

I don't mind that it's delayed, some of you don't even have shipping dates. I can be patient no probs. I just don't like false promises and being mislead/lied to by two different reps (that's not normal for Amazon). If there's delays just communicate them. If I wasn't active on GAF (reading MarkMans posts etc) I would have no clue why I didn't get a shipping date sooner or that Amazon had some delays due to influx of orders etc.

Min ended up not shipping on release day as well. Tell them your friend (me) got 20% off for the mishap and they should give it to you too.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, Amazon. lol Looks like for my stick they literally received their shipment from Mad Catz and then quickly turned it around and slapped a UPS overnight label on it without repacking it and then it arrived here.

The box the packaging is in is still the original so it's all covered in the original documentation and stickers from Korean Air that was bound for LAX and Mad Catz. lol

Same way my Chun Li TE2 came from Amazon a couple weeks back.

FLEABttn

Banned
I ordered my TE2+ real late because I wasn't sure I was going to get in on the SFV party, so I'm thinking I won't get mine until April. My own fault maybe but still kind of disappointing that they can't meet the demand for these.

vg260

TES+ reviews please.

I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it looks super slick.

The touchpad is pretty easy to press, and the L3&R3 buttons are pretty stiff to click. You shouldn't have to worry about hitting any of them by accident.

The buttons and stick are a little lower, than the old TE, so there's a little less hand room, but a little better than the Hori 4 Kai in that regard.

If they patch in X-input support, I'm going to pick up a second and sell one of my old sticks.

kiryogi

Banned
Woo Gamestop shipped. I wish I coulda got a TES+ but gotta make do with what I got. This will still be a PS4 stick, just minus touchpad D:

Dachande

So I hooked up the USB Saturn controller and the game picks it up. The problem is, all buttons work but the D-pad does not so I can't do shit. Waiting for Fighting Commander to drop.

Yep, I have this problem with my Saturn pad too. Really annoying, hope they can patch it.

demigod

Does sanwa have octo/circular gates and the longer stick? I can't play square. Any suggestions where i can buy them if so?

FHIZ

Got the Alpha, and yeah, way too small. My hands just rest on the edge and it isn't comfortable at all. It'll have to do until my TES+ order is filled sometime next month hopefully.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I don't work at Mad Catz anymore but I'd be more than happy to answer questions about the products. I'll be checking here as usual. Take care.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I was thinking of getting the Chun-Li Fightpad PRO...I live in Japan, and was going to order it off Amazon JP today. However, all of a sudden the price doubled for all the variations of the Fightpad PRO to about 12,000 yen (around $120). I should have ordered earlier. Guess I will wait for the price to drop, hopefully. :(

Seeing this thread made me think it's a good thing sticks are sold out everywhere so I'm not tempted, then maybe five seconds later I opened up Amazon to save my spot for a TE2+. I'm weak.

Koeta

Did yours arrive today?

Mine did not.

Should be getting 20 percent off tomorrow.

My TE2+ came in today, been using it most of the day on PC, had to use xbox360ce to get it to work though with no xinput.

mine does have a bit of a squeak if I move it around, but over all I'm very happy with it.

After 1 day of using it I would give it a 9/10 so far, pretty happy with it.

Feeroper

My local EB got their allotment of sticks for pre-orders... But they forgot one - mine! Now they don't know when it will be in, but hopefully soon.

I'm waiting for my TES+ and given the server issues yesterday, no biggie, but now that things are relatively working I'm starting to get antsy. This is the forst time they have screwed up a pre-order for me :(

anyone know if you order from Amazon US with the free 2 day shipping on an arcade stick, does it tend to require a signature? Or will they just drop it off in front of your house if no one is there?

Was interested in the Fightpad Pro, but reports of the dpad put me off.

Instead I ordered one of these:

Anyone else got a fighting commander? Now that I know L1/L2 are for all punch & kick inputs I need those accessible to my right hand. Even with remapping buttons it doesn't feel right.

C-Sword

Was interested in the Fightpad Pro, but reports of the dpad put me off.

Instead I ordered one of these:

Anyone else got a fighting commander? Now that I know L1/L2 are for all punch & kick inputs I need those accessible to my right hand. Even with remapping buttons it doesn't feel right.

What do you mean? If you flip the switch at the top, R1 and R2 become L1 and L2, those two are PPP and KKK, every button will be accessible to your right hand.

Sephzilla

Did Gamestop delay the release of their supply or something? Their website originally said the new sticks were coming out the same day is SFV but now it says 3/8

What do you mean? If you flip the switch at the top, R1 and R2 become L1 and L2, those two are PPP and KKK, every button will be accessible to your right hand.

I was referring to remapping my DS4, where even with remapping PPP KKK to R1&R2 it isn't as effortless as the fighting commander will make it.

vg260

anyone know if you order from Amazon US with the free 2 day shipping on an arcade stick, does it tend to require a signature? Or will they just drop it off in front of your house if no one is there?

It really depends on the carrier and the driver. My UPS carrier is good about not leaving stuff without my consent. FedEx is absolutely terrible. They will just leave stuff and run off. Amazon would likely be using UPS, but I've had them use FedEx occasionally. I think FedEx does have the free option of folding it at a local FedEx office for pickup.

Top Bottom