• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

livewire i finally broke down and ordered cronusmax. i have the 360 UMVC regular controller that i'll try out first and if it doesn't work out then i'll buy a stick

McNei1y

Gg az. I'm not too good. Made some mistakes (manually controlling routt, hot routing my corners out of deep coverage, and missing tackle after tackle - not to mention throwing 4-5 picks). Good fun though. Sorry for keeping ya waiting over the weekend.

Gg az. I'm not too good. Made some mistakes (manually controlling routt, hot routing my corners out of deep coverage, and missing tackle after tackle - not to mention throwing 4-5 picks). Good fun though. Sorry for keeping ya waiting over the weekend.

No worries, buddy! Yeah, I saw at the beginning that you had 24 picks this season, and was wondering how that was possible. You threw a lot of risky passes. Also taking control of the CBs on some of those plays turned some long gains into TDs. GG though!

BigAT

DCX used to control the corners. Ask him for tips!

A.png

McNei1y

No worries, buddy! Yeah, I saw at the beginning that you had 24 picks this season, and was wondering how that was possible. You threw a lot of risky passes. Also taking control of the CBs on some of those plays turned some long gains into TDs. GG though!

Yeah just to many dumb mistakes. I always think I have some passing lane and force it. I never learn. Meh. At least my season is almost over.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Rorschach

You have to control the corners against Soka cheese, but then he just goes to the other WR comeback on the other side. :<

7ZEPt84.jpg

Dark times...........

Also, TB = win lolz

oatmeal

Banned
BRONCOS ball to open the game. Gonna be interesting to see how this one goes after the Patriots broke a 5 game losing streak last week.

AND TALIB picks off the first pass of the game.

oatmeal

Banned
Oof, a late pass on third and he can't get his feet down. Pats punt.

58 seconds in the half...Broncos on their own 28

Peyton with a long bomb and they're in FG range.

Ugh...no idea how he got that last play off.

7-7 to go into half

oatmeal

Banned
3rd and long, huge play for the first...

Running the clock down, close to 2 mins left.

Hugep lay here...3rd and 4...out of FG distance...

I tied up the game and my thumb slipped. Tied up the fucking game on the l as dt play and my thumb slips so he beeaks stride and gets caught. God damnit, I shouldve tied it, they were both completely beaten but I slip and cut left then have to cut again to avoid sideline when I was streaking. Im so upset with myself all over on that game. User roughing the passer on 3rd down where the completion was short a yard, the picks, and that dolphins like ending. :(

Gg, you are fun to play against.

oatmeal

Banned
I tied up the game and my thumb slipped. Tied up the fucking game on the l as dt play and my thumb slips so he beeaks stride and gets caught. God damnit, I shouldve tied it, they were both completely beaten but I slip and cut left then have to cut again to avoid sideline when I was streaking. Im so upset with myself all over on that game. User roughing the passer on 3rd down where the completion was short a yard, the picks, and that dolphins like ending. :(

Gg, you are fun to play against.

I saw that stutter step when you caught it. The safety MAY have got you since he was en route, it's hard to say. But I assumed you had the TD when that ball was over Dennard's head.

I needed that win. My march to a 500 season continues.

Smokey

Yup im fully hooked on D3 again.

should I get ROS

I re-downloaded D3. My guy is a lvl 30. I was going to just start over since the true game has launched (patch 2.0).

edit: oh shit BF4 Naval Strike launches today. Yisss get hyp..

On March 25, Battlefield 4 Premium members on consoles will be able to experience the ultimate sea-to-sea warfare in the third expansion pack for Battlefield 4. Battlefield 4 Naval Strike takes the intense and dramatic water-based combat introduced in Battlefield 4 to four all-new maps set in the South China Sea while introducing a new game mode and vehicle.

However, we are delaying the launch of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC. We&#8217;ve detected an issue and it needs to be solved. Quality is our number one priority and we will not release Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC until we feel it meets the highest quality level possible. Once we have a confirmed date for PC, we&#8217;ll be sure to update those players on our official channels. We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing everyone on the Battlefield.

FFS DICE

Smokey

SMFH

REFUND MY PREMIUM

Smokey, let's play together. I want to restart too.

PC players stay losing with DICE.

Anyway I am down for that. I don't remember anything about the game other than the terrible Auction House. What a great intro to the world of Diablo that was. Now that the real game has launched I'm down. Did you get the expansion?

Smokey where were you last night?!

I was tired bro please forgive :(

Top Bottom