• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

SickBoy

Spottie, sent you a PM but I'll ask here as well -- when do you want to play?

Evenings are best for me, Monday might be best available option but tonight is a possibility.

ggs live. cannot fucking stand this controller.... maybe mine is broken or something or maybe the game just isn't made for this controller. combos cut off, shit doesn't register... very frustrating gg but!

Smokey

It took 2.5 years but I finally got pulled over for Driving While Black.

After license and registration.. First question out of his mouth was "is this your car?" How nice of you officer to explain why I am being pulled over. So then I waited about 5 minutes before asking what I was being pulled over for and was told because I didn't have a front license plate.. Which I haven't since I got my car.

Found my insurance and waive it out of the window so that I don't get shot or tasered if I were to get out of the car for endangering the officers life with a piece of paper.

15 minutes for a written warning. I counted 11 cars heading home that didn't have a front plate. Guess he was hoping I didn't have proper documentation or something.

Sanjuro

It took 2.5 years but I finally got pulled over for Driving While Black.

After license and registration.. First question out of his mouth was "is this your car?" So then I waited about 5 minutes before asking what I was being pulled over for and was told because I didn't have a front license plate.. Which I haven't since I got my car.

Found my insurance and waive it out of the window so that I don't get shot or tasered if I were to get out of the car for endangering the officers life with a piece of paper.

15 minutes for a written warning. Guess he was hoping to catch me with out proper papers or something.

Congrats!

Why only 2.5 years?

BigAT

That sucks Smokey. I know what it's like, I was once pulled over for Driving While Being White.

Just kidding, I've never been pulled over lol.

Bears
SS Major Wright with a dislocated hip
RE Greg Hardy with a Hip Fracture

Bengals
WR Trindon Holliday with Broken Ribs
HB Jermichael Chestnut with a Shoulder Tear

Broncos
MLB Tyron Simeon with a Broken Thumb

Buccaneers
ROLB Lavonte David with a Ruptured Disk

Cardinals
QB Josh Freeman with a Fractured Elbow
QB Dwight Hinz with a Broken Collarbone

Chargers
HB Ryan Matthews with a dislocated Ankle
WR Vincent Brown with an Upper Arm Fracture
CB Shareece Wright with an Abdominal Tear
LE Vaughn Martin with a Hamstring Tear

Colts
LT Anthony Castonzo with A Shoulder Tear
MLB Kelvin Sheppard with a Thumb
ROLB Cam Johnson with a Broken Thumb
LOLB Erik Walden with a Pulled Groin

Cowboys
RE DeMarcus Ware with a Broken Collarbone
MLB Wesley Woodyard with a Ruptured Disk

Eagles
WR DeSean Jackson with a Pulled Groin

Falcons
SS William Moore with Broken Ribs

49ers
MLB Patrick Willis with a Upper Arm Fracture

Lions
FS Louis Delmas with a Broken Thumb
LE Jason Jones with an Achilles Tear

Patriots
LE Logan Mankins with a Upper Arm Fracture
QB Terrelle Pryor with an Abdominal Tear

Ravens
C Gino Gradkowski with a Shoulder Tear
LOLB Terrell Suggs with a Abdominal Tear

Saints
HB Darren Sprolea with a Foot Stress Fracture
HB Pierre Thomas with a Shoulder Tear

Texans
LE JJ Watt with a Foot Fracture
LE Jared Crick with a dislocated Elbow
RE Ropati Pitoitua with a Ruptured Disk
DT Shayn Harris with a Partial MCL Tear

Titans
MLB Jonathan Vilma with a Fractured Shoulder Blade

Vikings
DT Sharrif Floyd with a Quad Tear
CB Mike Jenkins with a Forearm Fracture
TE Fred Davis with a Dislocated Knee

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG Deftech.

My D showed up today finally.

Moreno broke his thumb and now all of my 'stars' are down except Dez.

If the playoffs started today...

AFC

1. Chiefs (11-2) West
2. Jaguars (10-2) South
3. Bengals (10-3) North
4. Dolphins (8-5) East

5. Chargers (8-4) West
6. Raiders (8-5) West

Broncos (7-5) West
Bills (7-6) East
Browns (7-6) North
Colts (5-7) South

NFC

1. 49ers (10-3) West
2. Eagles (10-3) East
3. Falcons (8-4) South
4. Packers (6-6) North

5. Giants (9-3) East
6. Panthers (8-4) South

Seahawks (8-4) West
Rams (8-5) West
Saints (7-5) South
Bears (6-6) North
Lions (5-7) North

-Jaguars are the only team to clinch a playoff spot.
-Lions and Bears are more likely to win the terrible NFC North than a wildcard spot.
-NFC division winners are in a dog fight for their respective divisions.
-AFC division winners are all sitting on a cushion, with the exception of Miami.
-4 of the top 7 AFC teams are from the AFC West.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My tie breaker was conf rec then division rec. I didnt bother looking at h2h and similar opponents(vice versa for teams in the same division). And besides, you'll probably be a wildcard.

With all due respect to my favorite rival CK, i dont plan on letting that happen.

I replied 20 minutes after oatmeal s post about not being able to play after today to play tonight. He never responded.

Ill be online playing Assassins Creed until I go to bed. This game is a ton of fun.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So I see everyone is playing Infamous. Does it get any better? I played for about 4 hours total and it seemed like it was just going district to district doing the same things and I kinda got bored. It looks really great though.

So I see everyone is playing Infamous. Does it get any better? I played for about 4 hours total and it seemed like it was just going district to district doing the same things and I kinda got bored. It looks really great though.

i'm not going to jam some hyperbole up your asshole about it. the game isn't some incredible experience but when you get more powers it does get cooler. not sure how long "4 hours" is in the game so i dont know if you already have the powers or not but some of the boss fights are cool as well.

oh, and be sure to just be a complete dick. i just trash the whole fucking city with no regard for citizens.... and no remorse!

Ferny

The game changed for me once I got the third power. It's so much fun. I've had a blast with it so far. I don't do the whole clear the city thing until the end. I just blow up the DUP thing in each district and go from there.

The game changed for me once I got the third power. It's so much fun. I've had a blast with it so far. I don't do the whole clear the city thing until the end. I just blow up the DUP thing in each district and go from there.

i just got the 3rd power but haven't filled it out completely. maybe i'm just easily amused since i was still having a good time with just the 2 powers

Smokey

Still sitting in the shrink wrap. Next to shrink wrapped Ground Zeroes, BF4, and ACIV.

I do the same shit with movies :l

Maybe I am becoming a collector I dunno!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Still sitting in the shrink wrap. Next to shrink wrapped Ground Zeroes, BF4, and ACIV.

I do the same shit with movies :l

Maybe I am becoming a collector I dunno!

I had a friend who started doing that.

It never gets better.

Smokey

no doubt if KI got a retail release that would be sitting in the shrinkwrap too!

Can't even lie...you're probably right

I had a friend who started doing that.

It never gets better.

I dunno where it came from either. Kind of always been like that for movies, but recently started happening with games. As an example I was looking at the Diablo 3 ROS CE earlier....even though I haven't played D3 in forever..

Can't even lie...you're probably right

I dunno where it came from either. Kind of always been like that for movies, but recently started happening with games. As an example I was looking at the Diablo 3 ROS CE earlier....even though I haven't played D3 in forever..

plus you buy all kinds of new PC stuff. i think we need to have an intervention on you with madden-gaf. we'll get you the help you need smoke!

Top Bottom