• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

mostly benchmarks though

No

If you guys think the PC stuff I do is out of line.. You should see some of the setups on PC performance forums I am on. Mine is somewhat tame. I don't have
Water cooling, 3 or 4 gpus and I'm still on a 2600k!

One guy has a 4k multi monitor setup. As in 3x 4k monitors in portrait mode. I think he's on gaf too.. He also has Quad SLI Titans.

That's $7,000+ alone right there

No

If you guys think the PC stuff I do is out of line.. You should see some of the setups on PC performance forums I am on. Mine is somewhat tame. I don't have
Water cooling, 3 or 4 gpus and I'm still on a 2600k!

One guy has a 4k multi monitor setup. As in 3x 4k monitors in portrait mode. I think he's on gaf too.. He also has Quad SLI Titans.

That's $7,000+ alone right there

Just because someone is MORE out of line doesn't mean you aren't!

But it's your hobby brah, spend away and give me your leftover video cards!

I have a line! It's just way to the right! When you are ready to build your mythical new PC, my services will be available

He might as well wait until the summer for the new Intel CPUs. Though it's not like he'll need them since he only uses his PC to surf the internet.

Smokey

He might as well wait until the summer for the new Intel CPUs. Though it's not like he'll need them since he only uses his PC to surf the internet.

The Intel line this summer is based on the enthusiast platform. 8 cores... DDR4.. this stuff is really meant for workstation type work and the prices will reflect that. You're looking at at least $1,000 for a motherboard, CPU, and DDR4 RAM. RAM will be expensive since it's the first generation for DDR4.

FMT would be more than set with a standard Haswell Intel chip. Especially since he's primarily a console player..I think I read somewhere that one core of an Intel chip is faster than the entire CPU setup in ps4 or X1.

That game was just fucking ass. I missed some tackles and made some horrible plays, forced some passes, but Jesus Christ I haven't had a game like that where my receivers were COMPLETELY blanketed and the only chance I had of completing a pass was finding a narrow hole in the zone.

And then my secondary, which is usually a strength of my defense, got burned repeatedly. Didn't deflect or make plays where they usually do.

I hope the game play is still saved somewhere, somehow. I need to go back and see it again.

Smokey

Was it ACII that had aliens? Maybe CB knows

I think people just care about the different environments in AC rather than the story at this point.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its best not to get to involved in that side of the story. Just follow the story of the main timepiece character and maybe some of the current day fuckery (AC2 and AC4 had the best of that) and you'll be fine

LiveWire

livewire where did you buy your cronusmax from?

and also does anyone know of a good stick to get? i'm looking to spend about $100 max... MAYBE $120

extreme-mods.com. Actually bought it through one of their eBay auctions so I could use PayPal just in case things got fishy. But was shipped quickly and no problems.

As for arcade sticks, if you can find a used TE (Tournament Edition) stick from MadCatz or Hori, they're good. It doesn't matter what platform it's for (PS3, PC, 360, or Wii) as they will all work with CronusMax on Xbone. I've seen some results between 50-90 used on Amazon for those sticks. YMMV

This is probably TMI but if you wanna read more: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discuss...faq-read-this-before-asking-questions.100617/

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
i'm not going to jam some hyperbole up your asshole about it. the game isn't some incredible experience but when you get more powers it does get cooler. not sure how long "4 hours" is in the game so i dont know if you already have the powers or not but some of the boss fights are cool as well.

oh, and be sure to just be a complete dick. i just trash the whole fucking city with no regard for citizens.... and no remorse!

No, I still don't have any powers except for the first one you start out with. I guess I should play some of the story missions I think I've only done 2 of them. It was a good time clearing the first couple of districts but then by the third it just got bleh. All of the DUP stations seem to be setup the same.

I'm going to try and power through it this week so I can ebay it for around 50. Then sit back and wait for MLB.

Mrbob

Man that Chargers CPU team is cheesy as fuck. Also knocked Forte out for 5 weeks. Might as well just sim the rest of the season now.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I noticed last night that Rivers has the most TD passes in the league. I didn't realize they were a CPU team. Fuckin cheaters.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 20m
And @mortreport is reporting that, pending a physical, former Jets QB Mark Sanchez is expected to sign with the Eagles.

I knew this was gonna happen as soon as Sanchez was cut.

Ill make him a superstar in Madden 15/26!

BigAT

Poor Shake (and Bob?)

buzz.gif

Mrbob

Yeah I'm slightly irritated Buzz bailed out. The team had a down year this year but 5 ncaa tourney births in 6 years is good.

SickBoy

So is Spottiettiedop done with the league, then (and if so, is it known)?

Tried to get in touch via PM, this thread and finally fired up my PS4 to see if his team was on autopilot (yes) before trying a final push to get the game done.

Just thought I'd raise the question/offer an FYI in case he is/isn't partaking, etc. etc.

Either way, game is played.

Top Bottom