• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Rinse, I might be around for a brief period tonight...will you be around at all? I might be able to play around 9:30 CT-10:30 CTish, but I'll let you know if that can/can't happen

i put my first ever player on IR in madden. good night sweet prince lattimore. had to sign some fucking loser out of FA to be my goalline back for the playoffs.... delonte carter

DCX

DCX
11-5 and out of the playoffs is better than that one year where I went 12-4 and didn't make it!!

DCX

Splat

Mark Schlereth@MarkSchlerethEA
Been a heck of a season for Will Markar. Star in the making. #AFC #OffROTY

Trey Wingo@WingozEA
Big day for Will Markar as he's been selected as best QB in NFL this year.

Hell yea Markar!

DCX

DCX
lol the shit?

how did that happen
I forget what year it was but I was in FMT's division and we both ended up 12-4 with the season decided on a 4th and goaline stop by FMT. I lost all the tie breakers for the wildcard and some dude made the playoffs winning a shitty division at 8-8 :-

DCX

I forget what year it was but I was in FMT's division and we both ended up 12-4 with the season decided on a 4th and goaline stop by FMT. I lost all the tie breakers for the wildcard and some dude made the playoffs winning a shitty division at 8-8 :-

DCX

Probably Bob.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rors i probably cant play until later tonight. Im helping my sister move so i dont know exactly what time but ill keep you posted.

Top Bottom