• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

around 8 or 9 CT brah

Ready for my defeat

Sounds good, I'll be around, probably playing DOTA or just waiting

OATMEAL you best be around at this time too

I remember turnover fest in our last game. Hopefully not again.

I wasted so many XP points on Tannehill's carry rating cause he's such a fucking fumble machine, but most of the time I fumbled cause I hit the slide button too late. I don't even prefer to run with him anyways. Way to spend XP on useless shit :-(

rinse82

I wasted so many XP points on Tannehill's carry rating cause he's such a fucking fumble machine, but most of the time I fumbled cause I hit the slide button too late. I don't even prefer to run with him anyways. Way to spend XP on useless shit :-(

Ok, you broadcast. My upload gets dicey sometimes.

I'll be home in a couple hours. Now you are going to steal away me Age of Wonders 3 free time to play Madden.

Nevermind. We'll have to schedule for Sunday I guess. We have company coming over at 3pm to stay for the weekend, apparently. I love when I'm informed of these things.

oatmeal

Banned

If I'm home I'll do it!
:)

LiveWire

so i have my new PC built and i'm loving the SSD! wish i had gotten a bigger one :(

windows 8 is a piece of crap out of the box. thank god for classic shell

large SSD's aren't worth it IMHO. As long as you've got your OS (and little else) on the SSD and other HDDs for games, etc. your system will run very fast. If you're rich like Smokey, then yea, 1GB SSDs in RAID format.

large SSD's aren't worth it IMHO. As long as you've got your OS (and little else) on the SSD and other HDDs for games, etc. your system will run very fast. If you're rich like Smokey, then yea, 1GB SSDs in RAID format.

well the prices on ssd came down quite a bit and i saw close to a 1TB ssd for about $420, which i think is a good price but i just went with a smaller one.

i only had the OS and guildwars 2 on the ssd

Sokantish

#butiwonitforsoka

You helped me, I feel like I'm getting better against the Chiefs, that just might be because I have played them three times within 4 weeks though...

At least you still have the Jags! And since I was the 4th seed if I win, you won't have to face the Chiefs until at least the conference finals.

Mark's probably looking forward to facing me again in the playoffs, he's got my number

markmhc

Neo Member
You helped me, I feel like I'm getting better against the Chiefs, that just might be because I have played them three times within 4 weeks though...

Mark's probably looking forward to facing me again in the playoffs, he's got my number

No man I don't have your number. I got lucky at the end.

Oatmeal do that live blog in here because I don't want to have the stream on while playing too risky!

Rinse I'm getting on GL;HF

oatmeal

Banned
What a lovely night in Miami as the Bills take on the Dolphins.

Bills will start with the ball on their 20.

Bills make the first after a couple runs.

D snuffs out that run and it's 2nd and long.

3rd and 8 now, the first real test for this Bills offense.

oatmeal

Banned
It really is a lovely night tonight.

would-ever-wear-matt-stones--large-msg-126758433306.jpg

-

A nice in gets them yet another first. The Bills are really making easy work of this Miami D.

oatmeal

Banned
CJ Spiller hit in the back field after shaking off a hit as the Bills flirt with the red zone.

Third and 12 now. Barely in FG territory.

AND A PASS RIGHT ON THE YELLOW LINE!!! THIS TRULY IS A GAME OF INCHES! FIRST DOWN!

Spiller on the draw for 1.

4 yard run by Spiller as it's 3 and 5 on the 10.

CLOSE TO PAY DIRT! ON THE ONE YARD LINE! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMETHING SO EXCITING AS WATCHING TWO EQUALLY MATCHED TEAMS BUMPING INTO EACH OTHER ON A FIELD OF GREEN?

The second quarter begins...two teams enter, one team win

Want to lose yards? Give it to spiller

LOSE YARDS? BY THAT I MEAN WIN GAMES! SPILLER FOR THE TD!!!!!

7-0 FOR THE BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Top Bottom