• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
The Lolphins begin the drive on the 20. Let's see what happens next!

Mike Wallace gets hit for 8. What a champion!

Miller runs through for 12. Magic.

Tannehil eating Bison tonight!

Miller for 4 as the Dolphins slow up to the 35 yard line.

A CATCH and it's 4th and 1...this will be interesting...THEY WILL BE GOING FOR IT! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS?!?

TWO MINUTE WARNING SPOILS THE FUN AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN

FIRST DOWN! A PASS TO THE LEFT AND HE SPINS HIS WAY INTO THE RED ZONE MY GOODNESS

TANNEHILL SACKED! HE'S DOWN! HE'S NOT GETTING UP...oh nvm he's fine.

Now here's a challenge...3 and 17. Let's see what they call...MARIO WILLIAMS WITH THE SACK! 4th and 25!!! They will go for the FG as time expires.

THEY MISS AND THE HALF ENDS 7-0

oatmeal

Banned
The LOLfins start with the ball and have a HUUUUUGE return of 42 yards. Great field position to start!

NIFTY 9 yard pass on the sideline as they cross the 50.

3rd and long with the dolphins needing a HOLY SMOKES 40 YARD PASS FOR THE TD!!!! IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!!!

7-7

oatmeal

Banned
BOOMING KICK into the end zone and it will be a start on the 20 for the Bills.

Bills continue their dominance of the Football with a nice 9 yard pass to open their drive.

THATS A PICK SIX THATS A PICK SIX!!!!

THE GAME HAS SHIFTEN MOMENTUM! MY MOM HAS TAKEN OFF HER SUNGLASSES! THIS GAME HAS GONE INTO HYPERSPEED!

14-7 FOR THE LOOOOOLLLLLPHINSSSSS

oatmeal

Banned
Bills again taking the touchback to start.

I'm still shaking from that last play, unbelievable. First the ball is thrown. Then the ball is caught, but it's caught by the OPPOSITION. HE then runs the ball INTO THE ENDZONE AND SCORES! A defensive player playing offense. It's like a Bo Jackson on steroids.

Amazing.

HOW COULD HE DROP THAT? THE RULES THAT YOU CANT TOUCH HIM THERES NO EXCUSE TO DROP THE HAND EGG

3rd down now...big play for the BILLLLLLS...
THAT'S A FIRST DOWN THAT'S A FIRST DOWN! HOLY MACKEREL!!!

CJ SPILLER...SPILLER? BARELY KNOW HER!

An overreliance on Spiller has them in a 3rd down hole again.

A NEAR PICK on the 18 step drop back by the QB.

AND THE FIRST PUNT OF THE GAME IS A GOOD ONE

oatmeal

Banned
Lolphins on their own 14 to start this drive here.

WALLCE WITH A BIG GRAB CATCH FOR A DOWN OF FIRSTS

KELLER WITH A NIFTY 16 YARDER. KAZAMM!!!

HOLY FUCK WALLACE WITH THE SHIMMY SHAMMY FOR THE 40 YARD WAMMY

Lolphins threatening on the 6 yard line now, Bills stiffening up and force the 3rd. A FG would be huge for the Bills.

THATS A TOUCHDOWN!!! THATS A TOUCHDOWN!!!! 21-7!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS?!?

oatmeal

Banned
Bills got his work cut out for him as we sift seconds through the sieve that is the fourth quarter.

20 yard throw down for the Bills

Annnnd back to Spiller...for barely any yards

Time's ticking, need to run plays faster or time will be the enemy

AND ITS AN INTERCEPTION AGAIN!!!! HAVE MERCY

oatmeal

Banned
Lolphins now in great field position, have a chance to run the clock down significantly

NOT NECESSARY AS HE DANCES AND WIGGLES FOR 15!

Lolphins killing clock and slowly shutting the coffin

We are under 3:30 people! Billsc all their first TO

FIRST DOWN, THAT ABOUT SETTLES IT! INTO THE FIVE YARD TERRITORY OF THE SOUTH CANADA BILLS

PRAISE JESUS 28-7!! ANOTEHR TD!!!! WHAT AN EXCITING NIGHT IF YOU'RE A FAN OF MIAMI OR ARIZONA!

oatmeal

Banned
2:19 left for the Bills to score three TDs

NEAR PICK MAN THAT WOULD HAVE HURT A LOT

12 YARD SACK AND IT'S 4TH AND FOREVER AND THEY PUNT!!! THE GAME WILL END NOW!!!

THE STATE OF MIAMI AND ALL OF ITS FUCKED UP ATROCITIES AGAINST HUMAN NATURE WILL MOVE ONTO THE NEXT ROUND OF THE NFL PLAYOFFS

Thank you for watching, I'm oatmeal and this is another Friday Night Football SPECTACULARRRRRRR

dammit i think i accidentally installed windows 8.1 32 bit version. is there an easy way to get the 64 bit version on there without erasing all the shit ive already installed on the computer?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rors I can play in like 45 minutes if you're around. If not, we'll have to find a time tomorrow or Sunday to get it in

Rorschach

Assigned a double coverage to djax manually so game says fuck djax I'm gonna go backwards! And that kr fumble... man, I haven't "gg but" this year, but seriously fuck this game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Assigned a double coverage to djax manually so game says fuck djax I'm gonna go backwards! And that kr fumble... man, I haven't "gg but" this year, but seriously fuck this game.

You got away with that dropped pick on the goalline by Kendricks. That was your makeup for the Ginn fumble.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hospital? wtf kingbrave

With the CB win, it's set up perfectly for Bob who wanted to play me in the playoffs. All you have to do is win and I'm all yours Bob!

Somnia

Ahhh shit Plex is coming to Xbox One

BTW Captain America 2 was fucking great, possibly the best Marvel movie yet, have to think about it regarding Iron Man 1 though.

Mrbob

Yeah I saw Captain America 2 last night as well, awesome movie. I couldn't believe the body count. How it got a PG13 rating is crazy.

Yeah I saw Captain America 2 last night as well, awesome movie. I couldn't believe the body count. How it got a PG13 rating is crazy.

Did you ever see the movie Play Your Fucking Game: The Tale of MrBob's playoff escapade

p.s.

mario kart 8 is looking awesome. can it dethrone sonic team racing? only time.... will tell

Mrbob

Is there a new Mario Kart trailer out? Haven't seen it yet. Last video I saw made it look like F Zero which is cool.

I can't play my game today, in and out all day. Probably can play tonight though after white basketball takes it to future NBA draft lottery picks.

Top Bottom