• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Kingbrave

Hospital? wtf kingbrave

With the CB win, it's set up perfectly for Bob who wanted to play me in the playoffs. All you have to do is win and I'm all yours Bob!

No big deal. I'm okay. I just had to have a bunch of tests run. I go a lot. There are some hot ass nurses so it evens out. It's like a vacation...with IVs and uh...yeah

I will AP that fucker so fast. Give me a reason bobby!

I can't play my game today, in and out all day. Probably can play tonight though after white basketball takes it to future NBA draft lottery picks.

images

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hell of a game. Kentucky just sealed me winning the office bracket pool.

Too bad Florida lost, Kentucky/Florida would have been my second best outcome to the tournament, behind Florida/Manhattan. :p

Julius Randle apparently went to the high school for rich white kids down the street from my high school

which was also known for rich white kids who have hummers and 100K+ cars as their first vehicles

Mrbob

Yeah it was a close game. If you are going to lose on an asshole 3 what are you going to do. Tip your hat to your opponent.

Yeah it was a close game. If you are going to lose on an asshole 3 what are you going to do. Tip your hat to your opponent.

I think if Jackson made all three free throws, you would've been fine. Then again, it was probably karma for him getting away with the travel.

Divisional Round

Next vance: Tuesday @ 6 pm pst

Games:

Dolphins @ Bengals
Chiefs @ Jaguars
Eagles @ 49ers
Seahawks @ Giants

NFC OPOTW: Marshawn Lynch (Seahawks) - 25 carries, 239 yards, 2 TD WHERE WAS YOUR DEFEFNSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR BOB HUH!
NFC DPOTW: Bobby Wagner (Seahawks) - 11 tackles, 1 int, 1 FF

AFC OPOTW: Jamal Charles (Chiefs) - 17 car, 69 yards, 1 TD, 2 Screens, 65 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: Vontae Davis (Dolphins) - 3 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

in the 2nd half pheeniks:

- fumbles at the one inch line
- had a series of plays where he took 4 straight sacks across 2 drives
- threw 2 int's, both into triple coverage

you had him on the ropes pheeniks and you got greedy for that TD!

brentech

On the road again. Ready to get back home. 6hr drive of boring ass PA between me and my house. At least this time it's not at night and covered in heavy fog.

I had a fumble like that by one oft running backs in the first season. Cost me the game. Was heartbreaking.

I can never just have my best players for the playoffs. Its not possible

yeah that was a killer injury to djax. let me play a different kind of defense because i didn't need to worry about the speed factor.

not sure where the running D's went! we were both running all over the place. i was so close to stopping mccoy for a loss on that all out blitz on the early TD and just fucking missed him because i took a bad angle. i was determined to not turn the ball over this time and because my run game was successful i didn't need to pass much. gg brah

i now await the seachickens or giants rematch!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DeMeco Ryans was out also. Its where any semblance of my run D was. The only guy on my team that can tackle worth a shit. Would have been helpful against the running back that never goes down on the first hit.

Top Bottom