• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

DeMeco Ryans was out also. Its where any semblance of my run D was. The only guy on my team that can tackle worth a shit. Would have been helpful against the running back that never goes down on the first hit.

i had to bring gore back into the rotation for the playoffs since lattimore was hurt. turned out that the lattimore injury was a blessing in disguise because LMJ almost always goes down as soon as he's touched

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When is Chiefs @ Jaguars?

If me and Az are the last game and I somehow pull off a miraculous win, I can play a double header.

Dear Smokey,

I received NBA 2k14 from Gamefly today. Let me know when you want to get fucked up and also be ready to play Killer Instinct immediately after.

Best regards,

FMT

I can take game 1 after the ncaa game

well i probably have a madden game to play plus i have to reinstall nba which i believe is like 50 gb. probably best to play tomorrow but if i get it installed sooner then i'll play!

and i can choose any team i want! phee said i can be the lebrons

Smokey

well i probably have a madden game to play plus i have to reinstall nba which i believe is like 50 gb. probably best to play tomorrow but if i get it installed sooner then i'll play!

and i can choose any team i want! phee said i can be the lebrons

Why would you have to reinstall it...did you delete all data or something. And you know you could just "reinstall" it now. Don't run from the reaper.

The outcome is obvious.
2k tier is:

CB>>>>>>>Phee>Smokey
>
>
>
>
>
>
FMT

u wot m8

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Phee has lapses in concentration when he gets cocky. He plays down to his opponents sometimes. Like me in madden

Why would you have to reinstall it...did you delete all data or something. And you know you could just "reinstall" it now. Don't run from the reaper.

u wot m8

wellington/az are in the 4th and if wellington wins he is on a tight schedule to play the nfc championship so i can't be waiting. i'll install is soon enough brotha you just have your xbone up to date and KI ready to go

Conference Championship

Next vance date: Thursday @ 6 pm pst

Games:

Chiefs @ Bengals
Seahawks @ 49ers

NFC OPOTW: Frank Gore (49ers) - 24 carries, 122 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: Jeremy Lane (Seahawks) - 1 tackle, 2 int

AFC OPOTW: Jamal Charles (Chiefs) - 18 carries, 170 yards, 2 TD
AFC DPOTW: Michael Johnson (Bengals) - 3 tackles, 3 sacks

GG, Welli! I kept getting picks and then getting 0 points from them. It was so frustrating. I finally got one in at the end.

FMT, I won't be able to play tonight. My woman wants to spend some quality time so let's schedule something for tomorrow. I can play anytime after 9pm Eastern.

GG, Welli! I kept getting picks and then getting 0 points from them. It was so frustrating. I finally got one in at the end.

FMT, I won't be able to play tonight. My woman wants to spend some quality time so let's schedule something for tomorrow. I can play anytime after 9pm Eastern.

tomorrow around 6 pm pst should be good bruvuh

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What a waste of a season, especially defensively. I had figured out a scheme that neutralized the running game from the nickel as well as it stopped the pass and built the personnel up in that direction. In the game before ours AZ racked up over 200 yards rushing with Lynch. In our game he had 100 yards of total offense. Also 0-5 on third downs and I still lost.

I don't know what chiefs guy is doing to allow such few points, but I would like to match up with it. I wish I had started with better personnel at the start of the franchise, but I guess that's the point of this.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What a waste of a season, especially defensively. I had figured out a scheme that neutralized the running game from the nickel as well as it stopped the pass and built the personnel up in that direction. In the game before ours AZ racked up over 200 yards rushing with Lynch. In our game he had 100 yards of total offense. Also 0-5 on third downs and I still lost.

I don't know what chiefs guy is doing to allow such few points, but I would like to match up with it. I wish I had started with better personnel at the start of the franchise, but I guess that's the point of this.

Imagine having a shitty defense, then being robbed of any scouting to attempt to help said shitty defense.

The 2014-15 Madden Eagles!

Mrbob

You gotta score points doe. Can't rely on the defense to do everything for you.

ROFL I would like to know when these 3 or 4 times were

FMT did you know that losing by 5 points still counts as a loss

we played 3 series. one of them you beat me 4-1, another 4-1, another you were up 2-1 in the series. THEN, before we started doing those series, i had beat you in an exhibition game. it's ok pheeniks! you are better than me in 2k, and so is smokey, but that doesn't mean i can't beat you here and there. that's what i'm going to do to smokey. he needs to be humbled in 2k, then humiliated in KI!

Top Bottom