• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

gladiator-thumbsdown.jpg

Went 1-1 tonight in GO. Nearly choked a 15-6 lead in Office (being CT fucking sucks) and then we got wiped in Militia :(

I saw it get to 15/10.thought for sure y'all were gonna choke

Office sucks anyway

I saw it get to 15/10.thought for sure y'all were gonna choke

Office sucks anyway

Yeah if you're CT you have to use a lot of diversionary tactics and smoke grenades. Otherwise they just sit there and camp in the corners and you're always in a bad position.

I really hate the AWP. It either needs to be toned down, made more expensive in the $8000 range, or banished.

BigAT

Yeah if you're CT you have to use a lot of diversionary tactics and smoke grenades. Otherwise they just sit there and camp in the corners and you're always in a bad position.

I really hate the AWP. It either needs to be toned down, made more expensive in the $8000 range, or banished.

You don't know about OP AWP. Used to be you could quick switch to it near instantly and pop people no-scoped without a problem.

me and McNeily had some good mic guys yesterday, this guy at the half went "GUYS. THAT WAS AN EPIC HALF. ZEUS AND THE GODS WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THAT ONE FOR THE AGES"

something about his delivery was so great

also I'm playing this game where the Ts are consistently traveling in packs of 5. yet this dumbass on CT wants us to split 3 and 2.

Mrbob

Dafuk at this TitanFall update. 90mb download yet the install is unpacking all 35GB of audio data once more? Respawn are technical marvels.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah. Fucking scumbag ubisoft only put that deluxe version up at midnight. Gotta wait until the PSN update for the regular version

Sokantish

Wait... why is it 40 dollars on consoles and 20 on PC? Amazon says I have the standard edition selected and its $40 for PS4 and Xbox one. PC version I guess then

Mrbob

Isn't the season pass only 20 dollars too? What a value at 40 dollars for the deluxe edition. Do you get anything else?

Smokey

got trials earlier.

Really liked the first one on 360....until I got to a
track I couldn't beat

I'm sure that will happen again in this version

McNei1y

I'm not going to be by my PS4 until 7-8ish EST tonight. I don't remember what the second bidding period states. Do the players comment on previous contract offers? The website doesn't say anything like that so I'm just curious.

rinse82

I'm not going to be by my PS4 until 7-8ish EST tonight. I don't remember what the second bidding period states. Do the players comment on previous contract offers? The website doesn't say anything like that so I'm just curious.

No comments. They just show up as in negotiations still and your original bid stays there

Somnia

Hey guys remember TitanFall?

I guess everyone forgot they have seen it.

Been playing it on One, not forgotten at all.

Speaking of forgetting stuff, did Sony forget how to do firmware updates? They haven't updated in ages, what happened to all of that promised stuff Shu mentioned... (yes I know their first real firmware update is coming soon)

Top Bottom