• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Rorschach

He said he is building a bigger house tho. He had those cars out like they were nothing..

He's moving to a bigger house. He spent a lot of effort rebuilding that one house and never finished. Now he has to move to make room for all his shit and the new house looks a lot fancier. I just meant he probably could have moved out ages ago.

House projects are fun in and of themselves, but if he's doing this for the finished product, he's failing. :p He'll never have time for half those games.

Terrible news gentleman. Ill be drafting with you after all. Their cruise was cancelled due to weather so theyre going to miami instead of staying here, have work in the am. draft is at 10. :(

At about 8:45 I will be advancing to stage 8 so we can see the draft order. So if you still have unspent scouting points, you have about 30 minutes!

So people not here:
Chargers
Jaguars
Lions
Rams
Saints
Steelers
Bob
McNeily?

SickBoy

So what's the deal with the Cards having just five picks? Did someone screw CPU Cards with some terrible deal two seasons ago?

So what's the deal with the Cards having just five picks? Did someone screw CPU Cards with some terrible deal two seasons ago?

it's possible that the REAL life cards made a future picks deal. the game reflects all real world trades as of september 2013. not sure who they traded though!

SickBoy

it's possible that the REAL life cards made a future picks deal. the game reflects all real world trades as of september 2013. not sure who they traded though!

Couldn't help but check... through to 2010 the only trades involving picks by the real Cards have them gaining picks, not losing them.

DMCZAF

PLEASE PLAY YOUR GOD DAMN GAMES THIS SEASON

IF YOU DO NOT SCHEDULE YOUR GAME OR EVEN MAKE CONTACT WITH THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES BY TOMORROW NIGHT I AM AUTO PILOTING YOUR ASS

THANK YOU THAT IS ALL

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMCZAF

PLEASE PLAY YOUR GOD DAMN GAMES THIS SEASON

IF YOU DO NOT SCHEDULE YOUR GAME OR EVEN MAKE CONTACT WITH THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES BY TOMORROW NIGHT I AM AUTO PILOTING YOUR ASS

THANK YOU THAT IS ALL

That would be more threatening if he read the thread.

He is only gonna see that in the wrasslin thread

SAINTS @ FALCONS (Done)
REDSKINS @ RAMS (Done)
EAGLES @ BUCCANEERS (Done)
TITANS @ STEELERS (Done)
JETS @ DOLPHINS
GOLDEN EAGLES @ TEXANS
VIKINGS @ LIONS
RAVENS @ GIANTS (Done)
COWBOYS @ CARDINALS (Sunday or Monday?)
PACKERS @ 49ERS
RAIDERS @ PANTHERS
SEAHAWKS @ BILLS (Saturday night?)
COLTS @ BEARS
BROWNS @ BENGALS - PH33NIX GAME OF THE WEEK
CHARGERS (CPU) @ CHIEFS
PATRIOTS @ BRONCOS (Late Sunday Night?)

The league advances Monday night at 11 CT.

I'm willing to extend the deadline 24 hours because it is Easter weekend. I don't know who this affects, but if you are among these people, then tell your opponent or have one of you post here and explain. But I'm not extending the deadline for those who didn't try scheduling till Monday night!

rinse82

Az you wanna play later tonight?

Headed down to the ACC for first playoff game in 6 years. Hyyyyype. Damn 12:30 starts though.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sickboy I'll be available for our Cards/Cowboys game either Sunday or Monday. Only day I can't do it is today. I'll PM you too.

Top Bottom