• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

literally played a match with a bunch of pheeniks jrs who talked about weed and how it doesn't do anything. how it's cool to drive while high and all i really do is laugh a lot! oh and my mom is a nurse but she doesn't really care that i smoke hur

I didn't even start smoking until late sophomore year. But it's been over a week since I've been clean!

Also Smokey, please start scheduling your games or attempting to, instead of waiting until the last day to do so...otherwise I am going to have to autopilot your ass.

I don't care if you want to wait till Monday to play. But I will not stand for you waiting till Monday and finding out the times do not work for you or your opponent! 1 matchup that ends up not happening is not worth the 24 hour wait for the rest of the league!

Smokey

I didn't even start smoking until late sophomore year. But it's been over a week since I've been clean!

Also Smokey, please start scheduling your games or attempting to, instead of waiting until the last day to do so...otherwise I am going to have to autopilot your ass.

bitchchhhhhhhhhh! you don't run me

and you don't know that i haven't tried and scheduled my games

also im not playing madden on a sunday with delicious western conference playoff games, and game of thrones, and easter

sorry bruh, so monday it is!

bitchchhhhhhhhhh! you don't run me

and you don't know that i haven't tried and scheduled my games

I don't pride myself on being a dictator. But I will fucking pull out Chairman ph33nix if I have to.

And if you have scheduled it then let us know. Common courtesy!

im not playing madden on a sunday with delicious western conference playoff games, and game of thrones, and easter

sorry bruh

Then schedule it for today, or Monday! But at least set a damn time! I know Soka will always be a great citizen of the league, time for you to be one too!

Sokantish

To be fair Smokey did schedule his madden game with me...

Sokanish: When do you want to play our Madden game?
SmokeyNice: never
Sokanish: SmokeyNotNice should be your name

NT921_Autopilot.JPG

Welp looks like the Mexico City Golden Eagles will have a successful debut!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG DM

CB Rookie Watch:

Brennen Honeycutt
129 Yards, 3 TD's 0 INT's

Jayvon Penn:
4 Catches, 31 Yards. 1 TD

WINNING THE DRAFT ALREADY

Here's the updated list:

GOLDEN EAGLES (Soka) @ TEXANS (Smokey)
VIKINGS (Cola) @ LIONS (Rinse)
COWBOYS (Rob) @ CARDINALS (Sickboy)
PACKERS (EZ) @ 49ERS (FMT)
SEAHAWKS (AZ) @ BILLS (Rinse)
COLTS (Jabee) @ BEARS (Bob)
BROWNS (Brent) @ BENGALS (Splat) - PH33NIX GAME OF THE WEEK
PATRIOTS (Oatmeal) @ BRONCOS (Drizz)

Wow god damn, we just had the most epic comeback EVER to tie the game. smokey pulled a game 6 ray allen by saving us when he was 1 on 3

too bad if it's 15-15 you can't do shit. but we were on match point for 7 games I think

Smokey

today i became a man in CS

that epic save is an example of why you should always buy a defuse kit!

edit: yeah we were on match pt 8-15. that dude on our team who kept talking pretty much guaranteed the L

Yeah I've had enough matches today (TWO!) where the guy who was farming for the other team and dying first while staying in last place is the one directing orders around and telling everybody to stop sucking.

ATTENTION

Deftech Sold Out, the NY Jets owner, has dropped out of the league. Until/unless we find a replacement, all his games are CPU.

Thanks that's all.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Sickboy not sure if your around and I know I said I couldn't play today and we were going to play either tomorrow or monday. But date night with wifey is over and she's passed out already so if you want to go I'm game.

I'll pm too

Just gonna pitch another shutout with my all star pitcher so PM me on PSN or post here.

edit : Blue Jays won the 2014 world series in RTTS... OMG LOL

DietRob

Oh on a separate thought did any of you get that early access Golf Game I saw on GAF the other day I think it was called Golf Club or something. If so how is it?

Oh on a separate thought did any of you get that early access Golf Game I saw on GAF the other day I think it was called Golf Club or something. If so how is it?
I didn't yet, but I really want to. It looks nice and the reviews on Steam so far say it's great. But right now at 30, that's too much for an early access game for me.

Apparently the game doesn't have any real courses So I don't know how it's gonna really appeal...

Also, the only game that I haven't seen attempted to be scheduled is.... Surprise! Bob's game! Although he plays the Colts (Jabee) and I don't know if Jabee is still playing. I sent him a PM though.

And I need that Xtra Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carl's Jr, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

DietRob

I didn't yet, but I really want to. It looks nice and the reviews on Steam so far say it's great. But right now at 30, that's too much for an early access game for me.

Also, the only game that I haven't seen attempted to be scheduled is.... Surprise! Bob's game! Although he plays the Colts (Jabee) and I don't know if Jabee is still playing. I sent him a PM though.

And I need that Xtra Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carl's Jr, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yea I've never bought anything on early access kinda out of principle. I just hate the widespread practice of consumers playing for incomplete shit. Maybe that's stupid but it just feels weird. I guess I'm old school. I'd honestly rather play it on ps4 though anyways.

Don't talk about Carl Jr's it's not fair we don't have ANY up here anymore. I miss their crazy ass stop your heart sammiches.

Did FMT say when he was getting back from Chicago?

Also, there are times when I've entertained a different career. Then I have mornings where I have to try to sleep early (failed) and then I have to wake up early at 6 AM (Fuck) and then it's times like these where I appreciate not having to work corporate hours.

This is going to be a rough morning.

Top Bottom