• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

brentech

i fucking give up. late comeback down by 7, manage a pick, hit nothing other than the triangle to go for pick and then left stick to start running, and then it looks like my player tried to lateral it or something, and gives the ball right back.

no idea wtf just happened. fuck this game

other than an opening loss

That's his psn. I'm back Thursday by probably 7 pm pst so wait for me!

Sent him a PM and invite. And yes, I will wait for you!

We're still slated to advance tomorrow night. And is Jabee still in? Because I PM'd him, no response, and I've seen him posting in GAF. Maybe he hasn't seen it...or maybe he's just ignoring me! Either way his and Bob's game looks to be simmed at this rate.

Youd think the game wouldve said I didnt have enough to do that. I didnt trade for more draft picks or anything.

And actually, its Peyton Mannings pay day year, id save $19M right there. Good night Sheriff, it was fun.

Willing to trade Pey Pey for somebody with a cheap contract. Honeycutt for Peyton?? 98 SAC! Cmon guys.

I have 48*

I think I have the cap room actually, just not the funds.....

Can u go back in time and unupgrade my stadium? :(

Willing to trade Pey Pey for somebody with a cheap contract. Honeycutt for Peyton?? 98 SAC! Cmon guys.

I have 48*

I think I have the cap room actually, just not the funds.....

Can u go back in time and unupgrade my stadium? :(

Nope

And I hate to be a bitch but you're going to have to figure something out before you play game 1 otherwise you're going to be known as TheDramirezzler11

I do believe I have the ability to clear your cap situation, but I'm going to have to speak with members of the council before I do anything.

.............who the fuck is on the council?

What message is the game giving you?

And I honestly don't know if you can cut, or trade, to salvage your situation.
Its saying I dont have the funds.You must have $0 before signing a player to tjis contract.

I think it ll have to wait and make money. This only hurts me, im not exploiting anything since I have the cap space to sign 5 backups. Unless u can give me cash as commish?

What message is the game giving you?

And I honestly don't know if you can cut, or trade, to salvage your situation.

There is literally nothing you can do BUT play a home game so your team earns funds. I have -$5 mil with the titans and played a road game.... I can't sign anyone even though I have $19 mil in cap space

I do believe I have the ability to clear your cap situation, but I'm going to have to speak with members of the council before I do anything.

.............who the fuck is on the council?
Its not a cap situation, since the past few vances my organization is hemoraging money for some reason.

Its saying I dont have the funds.You must have $0 before signing a player to tjis contract.

I think it ll have to wait and make money. This only hurts me, im not exploiting anything since I have the cap space to sign 5 backups. Unless u can give me cash as commish?

Is your first game a home game?

I'm thinking I will grant you a mulligan since there seems to be a flaw in the system...and I can clear your cap but I don't know if that will do anything.

DCX

DCX
He is screwed. With no revenue he isn't entitled to use his cap room. He is unable to sign players. If anything the preseason should have gotten him some cash flow but I guess not enough. Frizz doing DAT work to earn worst GM!!!

DCX

Is your first game a home game?

I'm thinking I will grant you a mulligan since there seems to be a flaw in the system...and I can clear your cap but I don't know if that will do anything.

There is nothing you can do either. Sickboy had this issue last season as the cards. It's why I wish we could change from owner mode.... It's lame :(

I don't think you are going to make that 19 million back with one game.

We'll see what happens after week 1. But if it continues we might have to force some benchings here until that shit clears up.

Drizz, try cutting people and see what happens. You can re-sign them if it doesn't. But try it.

And to be quite frank if I was a one man ruler I would force you to bench Peterson for two weeks. The contract you gave him is completely absurd and it only happened because you knew another season wasn't happening.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG Sickboy.

You really battled back there from the 10-0 deficit. Nice final drive to seal the deal with a FG

SickBoy

Gg Rob. That second INT was yikes. Figured I was going to have that kinda game. I was really lucky that fumble was overturned or it would've been :)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Gg Rob. That second INT was yikes. Figured I was going to have that kinda game. I was really lucky that fumble was overturned or it would've been :)

Haha. Yea I tried to run a play as fast as I fucking could but they still overturned it. LOL.

It was that 43 yard screen pass that really just shifted the momentum totally over to you. I hope it's not another one of those years for me. I'm not sure if I can take a 2 or under win season again LOL

SickBoy

There is nothing you can do either. Sickboy had this issue last season as the cards. It's why I wish we could change from owner mode.... It's lame :(

Yeah, I was in the hole for most of the season last year (didn't help that my year was front-loaded with road games)... I think I had something like 44 players and was unable to sign backups when capable starters went down (Michael Floyd, two of my three quarterbacks -- it was so bad that my punter played more than a full half at quarterback when my third-stringer got hurt).

I went overboard in free agency this year (going out of my way to sign mid-range guys) because it seems to be less tied to team budgets and I wanted to be sure I could have a full or nearly full roster.

The ridiculous thing about it that I learned this year is that in-season signings don't even affect your team's funds (until game day), because you're signing everyone to single-year, all-salary deals.

Well what do we all think then? Make him bench Peterson for a few games?

I really think that's probably the most reasonable course of action. Drizz, even you would admit the money you threw around this off-season was just plain stupid, unrealistic, and only took place because you knew you wouldn't have to face the consequences.....except oh wait maybe you do.

I really think that's probably the most reasonable course of action. Drizz, even you would admit the money you threw around this off-season was just plain stupid, unrealistic, and only took place because you knew you wouldn't have to face the consequences.....except oh wait maybe you do.

The real broncos did what he did. The game has the owner mode foolishly setup as it relates to cash on hand vs. Cap

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Why wouldnt it be the whole year?

You cant be 19 mil over the cap and continue to use the guy you gave 130 MILLION in the offseason after a few games.

If I didnt upgrade my bathrooms after the draft id have enough. Thats what happened, I had the money for the unique and still improving Peterson and spent . It. This owner shit is so dumb

Top Bottom