• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
And first play?

A quick TD because I missed the tackle.

This game is over

Every point is on a missed tackle. Unbelievable.

And the first pass is an INT.

Over. Just twisting the knife now.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
You should probably quit missing tackles. I think you are supposed to get the other players down when they have the ball.

oatmeal

Banned
You should probably quit missing tackles. I think you are supposed to get the other players down when they have the ball.

I read a strategy guide that said the same thing.

Doesn't work for me. I need to learn to just play out. Stay on the line, and let the play go.

Sokantish

You should do what FMT does and switch off the player right as he's suppose to make the tackle so the AI will do it for you

I don't actually remember if it was FMT that did that but I THINK I KNOW it was someone for SURE

oatmeal

Banned
Good game Drizz. If I could tackle, it may have gone differently. It was a really good game for 3 quarters.

If my guys didn't get the dropsies at the wrong times, it could have been closer.

Oh well. My D is crap, need a real MLB. My guy is like a 65.

But Canyon did well, other than the garbage picks at the end.

Good game Drizz. If I could tackle, it may have gone differently. It was a really good game for 3 quarters.

If my guys didn't get the dropsies at the wrong times, it could have been closer.

Oh well. My D is crap, need a real MLB. My guy is like a 65.

But Canyon did well, other than the garbage picks at the end.

Gg Oatmeal. Thomas straight up trucked into the teckle and stretched for the TD. Trayvon Lauderdale is the man! Youre very fun to play against.

oatmeal

Banned
Gg Oatmeal. Thomas straight up trucked into the teckle and stretched for the TD. Trayvon Lauderdale is the man! Youre very fun to play against.

Yah that was legit (of course, had I had any skill or let the CPU tackle with the first guy pursuing that might have gone differently).

Those out patterns were nasty against you. AND THAT FUCKING PASS TO GRONK TO END THE HALF, I WILL FUCKING HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT IT!!!!!

Yah that was legit (of course, had I had any skill or let the CPU tackle with the first guy pursuing that might have gone differently).

Those out patterns were nasty against you. AND THAT FUCKING PASS TO GRONK TO END THE HALF, I WILL FUCKING HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT IT!!!!!
That pass to gronk was amazing, u had the timeouts, but as hes being run down and tackled by von miller inside the 10, maybe 5?, the clock runs out.

oatmeal

Banned
That pass to gronk was amazing, u had the timeouts, but as hes being run down and tackled by von miller inside the 10, maybe 5?, the clock runs out.

He was on the 1 or 2 when he went down. I darted left on the 5. I was hacking the timeout button as I went down but the clock struck 0.

I was screaming. My son was copying me.

I was legit mad.

Drizzler, I see your point about you having cap space and team funds shouldn't be weaved together. At the same time please stop insulting our intelligence by saying bullshit like "I'm the real life Broncos" and pretending that 130 million for a cornerback is within the realm of reason.

You are really lucky that I'm apparently as soft as FMT and nothing is happening to you.

And you spending your cap money to the very brink also isn't very smart. You were literally going down to the very last dollar, and nobody else does that.

theres sarcasm in that phrase chill sir, and FMT said it first. Of course im high, i worked a double on 4/20. I didnt expect to land all of my FAs. I never have before.

If I insulted your intelligence, Im sorry. I disagrees with you that Ive done anything to gain a competitive advantage.

BigAT

J-Lin too busy thinking about the Dota Starladder finals from today.

giphy.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh boy. Harden on those two last second shots from end of regulation and OT.

scared to death, scared to look
they shook
'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks

Uh we lost the game wtf am I supposed to pout it was a pretty good game.

I'm legit interested in seeing what McHale is going to do on Aldridge..most likely itsnothing.jpg

I didn't say you were going to pout. But you basically already know nothing is going to change. Hence, you've accepted defeat!

I feel that's an appropriate picture on many levels, most important being he was catfished by a dude and sent dick pics
Maybe Paul George is going to be a Laker after all. I bet Larry Bird is pissed as fuuuuuuuck

Also I finally got win number ten last night. Silver IV! Sounds like trash though.

I've also decided that my teammates are getting muted if:

1) You haven't hit puberty
2) You start out the first round by issuing the entire team orders instead of discussing
3) You start whining and acting like hot shit (Like that guy trying to boot Ferny)

It makes my game more enjoyable.

I think FMT is getting Wally Pipped by phee.
If that means what I think it does, then nope. Our dear leader will have his dictatorship returned when he comes back Thursday and I dine on some of dat 49er ass.

ps FriedConsole is officially in, everybody greet him with a warm welcome!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNeily what is your schedule like for today and the next few, assuming we advance tonight? I'm itching to play a real life opponent after my off season changes.

Smokey

Maybe Paul George is going to be a Laker after all. I bet Larry Bird is pissed as fuuuuuuuck

Also I finally got win number ten last night. Silver IV! Sounds like trash though.

I've also decided that my teammates are getting muted if:

1) You haven't hit puberty
2) You start out the first round by issuing the entire team orders instead of discussing
3) You start whining and acting like hot shit (Like that guy trying to boot Ferny)

It makes my game more enjoyable.

I haven't figured out the ranking system yet.I was silver master elite,won a match a d was top player on the team...and for deranked to silver master. Won 3 in a row and didn't get moved back up ...but I did later in the day. So who the fuck knows.

yes friedconsole is the gaf name

i think the only games remaining are soka smokey, bob jabee, rinse cola, and I'm not sure about the rest, but the league is advancing around 11 ct. but i will advance if the games finish sooner than that

oatmeal

Banned
So I'm not what you'd call a basketball fan, but I checked to see who was in the playoffs and saw that the Lakers and Celtics basically suck ass now.

That was a fast turnaround.

Smokey

So I'm not what you'd call a basketball fan, but I checked to see who was in the playoffs and saw that the Lakers and Celtics basically suck ass now.

That was a fast turnaround.

It's pretty great that the Lakers are trash.

Knicks are also in that group but Fuck Da Knicks

lol wtf, I noticed that in week 2 thursday night games already begin?!

damn my dolphins have six primetime games

probably more than they will have in the next decade :-(

next six games:
niners
bengals
@bills
@chiefs
@seahawks
patriots

this will be rough

I'm glad you miss FMT because he'll be back soon enough. But you're lucky I'm not bitch enough to punish your ass because you throw around fucking dumb contracts

And yeah last year of Peytons contract.... And you were gonna build your team around Petersons albatross contract? You deserve this misery
An Albatross is actaully a bird that directs a ship to safety during or before a storm. Only a dead Albatross is a bad omen.

My team is stacked I dont see the problem with grabbing another huge name with the cap space since i still have cap room and still will next season for FA. If we play next season ill be fine.

Youre doing a great job ph33. Punishing me for this would've been wrong though. Thank you for being fair.

Splat

An Albatross is actaully a bird that directs a ship to safety during or before a storm. Only a dead Albatross is a bad omen.

My team is stacked I dont see the problem with grabbing another huge name with the cap space since i still have cap room and still will next season for FA. If we play next season ill be fine.

Youre going a great job ph33. Punishing me for this would've been wrong though.

Maybe you should have jacked up your hotdog prices sooner

Youre doing a great job ph33. Punishing me for this would've been wrong though. Thank you for being fair.

You may want to check out the other definition of albatross.

I'm finding that everybody on CS either calls me "P-H!!!!!!!" or "WHAT THE FUCK IS 33 DOING!!!!"

nobody seems to get to put the two together

You may want to check out the other definition of albatross.
Same definition. That phrase should be dead albatross but time does things to phrases. For example, they originally called Killer Whales "whale killers". Whale Killers is a more appropriate name yet time does dumb things sometimes. The myth is theyre a good omen, famous poem guy kills one and is cursed. Im a boater, Albatrosses are good.

I just watched White Squall too, the name of the boat is Albatross and the captain continually has this talk.

Same definition. That phrase should be dead albatross but time does things to phtases. The myth is theyre a good omen, famous poem guy kills one and is cursed. Im a boater, Albatrosses are good.

I just watched White Squall too, the name of the boat is Albatross and the captain continually has this talk.

How is this the same definition?

a continuing problem that makes it difficult or impossible to do or achieve something

Top Bottom