• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Ferny

If I would have known before the season started, I would have been in. I'll check put some prices. Don't want to pay $50+ for a game I'll be playing for like a couple weeks at most.

Ferny hasn't sold enough drugs yet this year for a PS4. Well, he may have by now due to 4/20.
I have a ps4! We even attempted to play Killzone multi once but it sucked and didn't work.
4/20 is like our black friday. Biggest sales day of the year. It puts us in the green, if you catch my drift.

what time do you think you'd be able to play on thursday again?

also, ferny, i would love to you have you back but even i would say it isn't worth your trouble. do you really want to play with jason campbell at qb? lol the cpu kept running options with jason campbell and i forced a fumble each time

Bob and Jabee are playing at 10 CT, if Soka/Smokey or Rinse/Cola are going to be playing their game into 11 CT let me know........so that I don't have to exit DOTA or CS prematurely to advance!

oatmeal

Banned
Anyone stacked with linebackers (MLB preferably) and wants to trade?

My MLB is garbage. I drafted Landry from Friday Night Lights. He is junk.

what time do you think you'd be able to play on thursday again?

also, ferny, i would love to you have you back but even i would say it isn't worth your trouble. do you really want to play with jason campbell at qb? lol the cpu kept running options with jason campbell and i forced a fumble each time

I would estimate 7 pm pst. depends on traffic

Mrbob

Me and Jabee playing at 10 central.

FMT I hope you DVR'd episode one, season two of Orphan Black. Got dayum, what a premiere. Felix rocking the assless chaps again. I know you are into that!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Let's all play cs go on the 360.

Also 10000000 is on sale for a dollar on Google play. Highly recommended.

Mrbob

I don't have tv service!

You can get a season pass off of Amazon so you can see Allison kicking ass with pepper spray and a rape whistle.

iqTK63BEISSV8.gif

Top Bottom