• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

gg phee. wow no drops by any of the CB's in this game.... that was pretty wild. turning point was the int on the screen.

i can't believe kap didn't lay the ball out to VD on that PA pass late. you guessed run up the middle and it was an easy pitch and catch but he threw it way behind, just like he did on a couple other int's. i'm looking now and he is "cold" from week 1 apparently. lame :(

you had a good thing going with your run game, not sure why you stopped in the 2nd half!

Week 3

Next vance date: Sunday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Cowboys (Rob) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Ravens (FriedConsole) @ Jets (CPU)
Panthers (rors) @ Eagles (cb) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Bengals (Splat) @ Dolphins (Pheeniks)
49ers @ Rams
Lions (Rinse) @ Titans (FMT)
Vikings (Cola) @ Colts (Jabee)
Texans (Smokey) @ Golden Eagles (Soka)
Seahawks (Az) @ Cards (sickboy)
Falcons (DCX) @ Raiders (Soka)
Chiefs (Mark) @ Bucs (DM)
Broncos (Drizz) @ Chargers (CPU)
Browns (Brent) @ Bills (Rinse)
Giants (Wellington) @ Saints (CPU)
Packers (EZ) @ Bears (Bob)
Steelers (CPU) @ Patriots (Oatmeal)

NFC OPOTW: Lesean Mccoy (Eagles) - 18 car, 163 yards, 2 TD, 3 rec, 39 yards, 1 TD
NFC DPOTW: K. Phillips (Packers) - 10 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Steven Ridley (Patriots) - 17 car, 205 yards, 1 TD, 6 rec, 55 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: R. Jones (Dolphins) - 8 tackles, 3 int, 1 TD

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
gg neily.
i knew i couldn't make a 50 yarder in the rain so I had to go for it on that last drive.

McNei1y

gg neily.
i knew i couldn't make a 50 yarder in the rain so I had to go for it on that last drive.

Nah that's understandable. I would've done the same thing. Hell, after seeing you miss that 50whatever yard field goal, I decided to punt instead of attempting that 50 yarder. That was a close game... ugly, but close. GG man

McNei1y

ugly games are like my trademark. lol

Same, except blowing leads in the 4th quarter is also my trademark. I was afraid that was going to happen yet again. I'd say over the years I've been here, I've blown ~ 12-15 games in the 4th quarter. It all started back in 2009/2010 when I lost to CB in the playoffs when I led the 4th quarter up by 17.

The ugliest one was against Splat a couple of years back when I was up give or take 3 TDs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Same, except blowing leads in the 4th quarter is also my trademark. I was afraid that was going to happen yet again. I'd say over the years I've been here, I've blown ~ 12-15 games in the 4th quarter. It all started back in 2009/2010 when I lost to CB in the playoffs when I led the 4th quarter up by 17.

The ugliest one was against Splat a couple of years back when I was up give or take 3 TDs.

VINCE YOUNG

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Looks like streaming archiving will hit PS4 on the 30th. Should be awesome for some of the madden matchups.

He is overrated. Just don't go full on tard like I did.

this is true. pheeniks outplayed me for nearly the entire game and i got a couple lucky breaks and then i'm not sure why but pheeniks decided to go head up on a tannehill scramble with pwill, bowman and aldon chasing.... the result was obviously a fumble! i also need to stop trying to make certain throws. Jones picked me off 3 times and i threw 5 total int's. that is horrible

Splat

this is true. pheeniks outplayed me for nearly the entire game and i got a couple lucky breaks and then i'm not sure why but pheeniks decided to go head up on a tannehill scramble with pwill, bowman and aldon chasing.... the result was obviously a fumble! i also need to stop trying to make certain throws. Jones picked me off 3 times and i threw 5 total int's. that is horrible

another tanny fumble? does phee ever learn?

Top Bottom