• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

adrian peterson just came to the pappadeux that my fam is a manager at. told him had to wait like the rest of the plebs.

2 hr wait

adrian pls

dude is cut as fuck tho. cyborgish

I already had every port Xbox recommends for live open, and it says my nat is strict. I then added the Xbox IP to my DMZ and it's still strict. This system is crap.

I got a ranked match fairly quickly. Pretty stupid how invites work on the Xbone. Who thought that was a good idea? I hope the coming update fixes this garbage.

Smokey

The Feb and March updates should hopefully make things a lot better. I just got the Feb update and the reorganization of the my games/apps channel is already a nice step. As is seeing space available on the sesame screen. Supposedly the terrible filter is gone as well.

I think the XBL updates are coming in March.

Mrbob

The Feb and March updates should hopefully make things a lot better. I just got the Feb update and the reorganization of the my games/apps channel is already a nice step. As is seeing space available on the sesame screen. Supposedly the terrible filter is gone as well.

I think the XBL updates are coming in March.

Did MS fix the audio issue? Can't believe XB1 can only process stereo right now from the HDMI Input, pathetic. Once they fix this and either bundle a game or drop the price I'll probably pick the system up.

At least with the March update it seems XB1 is getting out of alpha status to beta. Just think of it like Steam early access. You guys all bought systems now to help fund the project for a promise to the future.

SickBoy

Saturday at somepoint is probably going to be best, evenings still best there?

Hey Splat, still good for tonight? My wife's got some work-related stuff to do tonight, so it's a good evening for me. Let me know what time works for you. I'm probably good anytime after 6:30PT/9:30ET

Smokey

Did MS fix the audio issue? Can't believe XB1 can only process stereo right now from the HDMI Input, pathetic. Once they fix this and either bundle a game or drop the price I'll probably pick the system up.

At least with the March update it seems XB1 is getting out of alpha status to beta. Just think of it like Steam early access. You guys all bought systems now to help fund the project for a promise to the future.

Why do I have to keep my PS3 hooked up because it's successor can't do the same thing 8 years later

Mrbob

Lol, you are trying too hard now. Did you get PC beta access yet? Talk to EA Support, they'll give you a code.

BigAT

The only thing I don't like so far is the AI characters. I think the bots in Perfect Dark 64 had better AI. Hilarious that they claimed they needed "the power of the cloud" to run those things. Definitely seems that they felt the need to fill out what would be otherwise unpopulated maps.

That and the fact that they still haven't announced the number of maps is worrisome.

Is that an auto aim pistol

It is, lol. OF COURSE Bob would be using it.

Mrbob

The worst argument I keep hearing is how the bots are compared to creeps in Dota. Lol, they aren't even close to the same. My problem with the bots is that they are just there to get your Titan faster. There is no other purpose they serve.

Is that an auto aim pistol

Yeah it is the smart pistol. Nice for taking out bots quickly but kind of useless against humans.

The only thing I don't like so far is the AI characters. I think the bots in Perfect Dark 64 had better AI. Hilarious that they claimed they needed "the power of the cloud" to run those things. Definitely seems that they felt the need to fill out what would be otherwise unpopulated maps.

That and the fact that they still haven't announced the number of maps is worrisome.

Nothing to see here! It's still in alpha state! Gfx will improve on xbone version honest!

I'll probably still but it even though I suck wang at fps. Probably for xbone too unless I can use a controller on pc!

Splat

Hey Splat, still good for tonight? My wife's got some work-related stuff to do tonight, so it's a good evening for me. Let me know what time works for you. I'm probably good anytime after 6:30PT/9:30ET

Yeah, tonight should be good.

McNei1y

Sorry, Rors and I are getting our game in. My power has been out with this snow. My team is interesting... Anyone want Bethea?

FMT/deftech you up for some KI?

ill get on and TRY to play. didn't have any success with you on wednesday and none with deftech yesterday so i dont know if it'll work but lets give it a shot!

otherwise its back to dead rising 3.... which i am loving! thank GOD they fixed the stupid ass progression/save system from earlier dead risings

McNei1y

Another McNeily 4th quarter move. Pick the ball off with 15 seconds up by 3 and on the 1 yard line... Decide to try and bomb it instead of running it and risking a safety. Result: pick six with 10 seconds left. What the fuck am I thinking. Great way to start the season!

LiveWire

ill get on and TRY to play. didn't have any success with you on wednesday and none with deftech yesterday so i dont know if it'll work but lets give it a shot!

otherwise its back to dead rising 3.... which i am loving! thank GOD they fixed the stupid ass progression/save system from earlier dead risings

k logging on now

Another McNeily 4th quarter move. Pick the ball off with 15 seconds up by 3 and on the 1 yard line... Decide to try and bomb it instead of running it and risking a safety. Result: pick six with 10 seconds left. What the fuck am I thinking. Great way to start!

wait.... what? you have the ball on the 1 up by 3 with 15 seconds left. i mean even if you run the ball and get a safety now there would be what, 10 seconds left? then you punt it to rors who takes 5 or so seconds off. so he has 5 seconds to basically get into FG range (unlikely) or to throw a bomb for a td (even more unlikely)

i'd say you have outdone yourself with that choke job brah!

McNei1y

Yeah. I can't be mad. That was all me. When I picked it off, I kept thinking to myself to just run the ball up the middle... For some reason I pick a shotgun play and bomb it lol. Oh well. At least I surprise myself everyday.

good game rors!

Rorschach

The worst argument I keep hearing is how the bots are compared to creeps in Dota. Lol, they aren't even close to the same. My problem with the bots is that they are just there to get your Titan faster. There is no other purpose they serve.
So they're like DotA creeps. Got it!

Auto-aim pistol? I'm out!

Another McNeily 4th quarter move. Pick the ball off with 15 seconds up by 3 and on the 1 yard line... Decide to try and bomb it instead of running it and risking a safety. Result: pick six with 10 seconds left. What the fuck am I thinking. Great way to start the season!
:[ GG

Why does this game feel like 2k where I can't control them as much as guide them?

McNei1y

Anyone have any need for a FB or Bethea? I have weird depth there that I guess the CPU just signed them or something. I'm looking to trade for a CB.

Mrbob

I'm imagining McNeily with one of those situational coaching sheets for guidance. However his sheet tells him to choose the worst play possible for any scenario.

McNei1y

I'm imagining McNeily with one of those situational coaching sheets for guidance. However his sheet tells him to choose the worst play possible for any scenario.

I don't need sheets. It kicks in during the 4th Quarter automatically.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

You gotta get off those drugs, buddy.

Smokey

holy shit

gucci got the nba thread closed on all star weekend by somewhat manipulating a mod with reilo getting sniped because of it

Smokey

How does one manipulate a mod?

gucci made a bet with mvp a few months ago. he lost the bet and refused to honor it. had his username changed as a result (to mvp pioneer)

he went to a mod and whined and got his named changed to gucci messiah. he attacks posters and lobs insults, and back tracks on a ton of stuff he says.

he apparently went to duckroll and said something. duckroll came in and said same rules apply everywhere. nba regulars try to explain how gucci acts. reilo got sniped for making a joke about it. other chime in and all of a sudden thread is locked

How it read to me.

ok?

Top Bottom