• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Sokantish

gucci made a bet with mvp a few months ago. he lost the bet and refused to honor it. had his username changed as a result (to mvp pioneer)

he went to a mod and whined and got his named changed to gucci messiah. he attacks posters and lobs insults, and back tracks on a ton of stuff he says.

he apparently went to duckroll and said something. duckroll came in and said same rules apply everywhere. nba regulars try to explain how gucci acts. reilo got sniped for making a joke about it. other chime in and all of a sudden thread is locked

ok?
Maybe the thread should stop being so insular!

LiveWire

ggs live. still can't seem to get combo breakers down.... always seem to guess wrong :/

Actually I was going to say you were doing much better, especially with the counter breaking and mind games. You even busted out a full Skeleton manual combo.

If it's helpful for you to practice combo breakers, just know that I always run the same combos over and over. If you break one I switch to the next one. I only run 3 basic combos. Also remember you don't have to break right away, you can wait a little longer. Of course you can take more damage but if you can throw off your opponent's timing it may be worth it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can't tell whether the mods or the posters in that NBA thread are worse.

Which is a shame since the NBA thread used to be the best of the major sports threads.

McNei1y

It seems like the NBA thread can't stay out of trouble the past few years. It's been locked like 5 times it seems. And weren't they one of the reasons for the community shuffle?

Oh My God

Gucci Messiah got the NBA thread locked by some what manipulating a moderator. Reilo got sniped (banished) from the NeoGaf forum as part of this event.

Are we ok now bruhs (guys) ?

Thanks bruh. Will Gucci get any form of punishment?

BigAT

I played Titanfall with my friends BigAT and Somnia last night, and Bob. I'm really good at the game

AFuGm8w.gif

Good one.

Mrbob

I have no idea what is wrong with my mic. Here I am blaming EA ( which everyone should always do ) and it seems like the issue is on my end.

Mrbob

Yeah, Origin download speeds are legit. Probably because they have 1/10000 the user base grabbing games from their servers.

I'll be on later tonight, around 10 or 11 central.

brentech

Back in the states. Gotta get home still and get settled down. My grandpa was supposed I fly back thru Washington DC and had to switch flights to be wth us so he didn't get stuck there. So we'll see what if I can get any madden stuff done tonight.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol NBA thread locked again. I'd be really angry if I was still active on a daily basis in that thread.

What a fucking dumb situation all around, though.

BigAT

i didn't get one either brah :(

submitted for both xbone AND pc on my email and my wifes email! you just lost yourself a customer EA! i said you just lost yourself a customer!

Good reference.

I think everyone in the PC beta is playing with a controller or something. Somnia and I were absolutely dominating earlier.

Top Bottom