• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Wait, who did I add then? Some guy called eraser015?!

oh yeah that WAS my name (my email/name were the same on there). but i just changed it!

in MADDEN related news, the following games have not been played:

49ers vs. seahawks (playing tonight or tomorrow)
raiders vs. broncos - ?
pats vs. browns - should be played in the next couple days since brent is back
cards vs. bengals - playing tonight perhaps
chargers vs. packers - ?
cowboys vs. giants - tonight perhaps
steelers vs. ravens - ?
jets vs. chiefs - ?
saints vs. bears - ?
lions vs. bucs - ?

again i say if you PM'd your opponent and he hasn't responded let me know

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
oh yeah that WAS my name (my email/name were the same on there). but i just changed it!

in MADDEN related news, the following games have not been played:

again i say if you PM'd your opponent and he hasn't responded let me know

Also, I am leaving tomorrow at around 2! I will be 6 hours ahead of EDT and 9 ahead of PDT! I'll take my PS4 with me but just keep that in mind!

Rorschach

By the sounds of that last post and duck's last post, it looks like there might be a permanent solution coming to NBA GAF. Sounds like Blackace got a case of keeping it real gone wrong.

Rors, I would have totally given you one if I had one.

That's why we boys. DotA bros!

Hey! Did you get that invite I sent ya?

jLPyw9D.jpg

Rorschach

I stayed out of the AFC so I didn't have to play the Raiders, but I just realized I'd never get to play in a SB against my arch nemesis and I'll never make it out of the first round of the playoffs.

titanfall open for all on Xbone tonight and open for all on pc at some point tomorrow. not sure why they didn't just do this in the first place

p.s.

i played the tutorial on pc. seems fun. i have the graphics maxed out and its a smooth 60 fps but some of the textures are fucking ugly. also sad that my 3 year old PC can run this at 1080p 60fps but xbone is apparently 796p and varying framerate

Smokey

I stayed out of the AFC so I didn't have to play the Raiders, but I just realized I'd never get to play in a SB against my arch nemesis and I'll never make it out of the first round of the playoffs.

you left the afc so you wouldnt run into me in the playoffs

lets call it what it is

oatmeal

Banned
Back in the states. Gotta get home still and get settled down. My grandpa was supposed I fly back thru Washington DC and had to switch flights to be wth us so he didn't get stuck there. So we'll see what if I can get any madden stuff done tonight.

PM me if you're around. My son will be going down in about an hour and a half. I can play all night after that.

gg az, that was intense! i didn't realize dick sherman was in the slot on that int i threw -_-

the wind was wild too. very inaccurate throws early. VD had 5 fucking drops.... which is pretty realistic actually. thought the game didn't want me to win after i dropped that 3rd and goal TD with patton but i managed to do it in OT on the legs of kap!

gg az, that was intense! i didn't realize dick sherman was in the slot on that int i threw -_-

the wind was wild too. very inaccurate throws early. VD had 5 fucking drops.... which is pretty realistic actually. thought the game didn't want me to win after i dropped that 3rd and goal TD with patton but i managed to do it in OT on the legs of kap!

Fucking Kap. I don't know how you ever won a game of Madden back when you had Alex Smith. I'll get you in Seattle!

Fucking Kap. I don't know how you ever won a game of Madden back when you had Alex Smith. I'll get you in Seattle!

i never won a superbowl with the vision cone though! alex's was paperthin. i also liked that they opened up Levi's stadium in week 1 but the announcers still called it candlestick. i hope it's windy in seattle too because you missed a couple deep TD throws to harvin when i cheated up thanks to the wind taking the ball out of bounds

Having Jon Beason has made a world of difference for me. Thanks Panthers!

i said this before i got roasted by wussle and hit&run mode. actually it was really just 2 big runs but the numbers are ugly just the same!

gave up a long TD run to wussle because i forgot to go after him myself out of the pistol. the way i like to defend the pistol is to have my defense cover one or the other and then i manually go after who they dont cover.... but in this circumstance i forgot i was supposed to go after wussle and i wasn't in a good position to do it anyways because he ran to the other side of me. oh well!

Top Bottom