• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

i never won a superbowl with the vision cone though! alex's was paperthin. i also liked that they opened up Levi's stadium in week 1 but the announcers still called it candlestick. i hope it's windy in seattle too because you missed a couple deep TD throws to harvin when i cheated up thanks to the wind taking the ball out of bounds

Yeah I kept trying to punish you for cheating up but the wind wasn't having it. Very frustrating.

SickBoy

Well, after stewing on missed opportunities, hope my game tonight is a sign of things to come.

There are certainly deficiencies in my game after not having played online Madden in a couple of years (beyond about three games of Madden 13), but I felt like I acquitted myself decently.

GG Soka. We shouldve ended it after the first play. My D is baaaad, you injuring Vlad Corker for 8 weeks doesnt help. I cant believe I ran it 3 times, the only successful on being with Peyton. I was down early though and was too eager to use Peyton. Hes got a noodle I need to get used to, 2 of 4 picks were underthrown balls, 2 were user soka, but true to form, 6 different receivers had 3 or more receptions.

Raiders are jerks! So many players were sitting on the bench, only one lasting injury though.

Sokantish

I was really surprised you didn't run at all, especially after I started the game by getting a fumble and you scoring a TD within the first 15 seconds of the game! I was really worried with that start but Hester and McFadden came through for me

I was really surprised you didn't run at all, especially after I started the game by getting a fumble and you scoring a TD within the first 15 seconds of the game! I was really worried with that start but Hester and McFadden came through for me
Yup, I just wanted to use Peyton. He was 1/1 with a TD after all!

This wont happen in Oakland.

dang titanfall is pretty fun even for a FPS loser such as myself!

p.s.

also looks and runs pretty well on the xbone. not much of a graphics whore but the game looks fine to me

alright im done for the night on xbone. really like the game a lot for what it is. i tried out the girl with the auto pistol that bob had and while it is a cheap gun its also really weak and i only found it handy against the grunts but maybe with more time its better.

my last match i had 9 pilot kills! most of the other times i finished in the bottom 3 though. its a cat and mouse game in the titan when you want to use the power they ripped off from bioshock. ill probably buy this on xbone but the only thing that gives me pause is i dont have many people on my friendslist who play. maybe its for the best that i play with strangers so i dont embarrass myself in front of my madden bros!

ill play some on pc with you guys tomorrow though

BigAT

adsf2h7sxc.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Madden bros outside of 'practice mode' in franchise is it possible for me to export my franchise roster and play scrimmage games? I feel like I def need more practice but I'd like to run those scrimmages with my 'real' team.

That an option?

Hey Madden bros outside of 'practice mode' in franchise is it possible for me to export my franchise roster and play scrimmage games? I feel like I def need more practice but I'd like to run those scrimmages with my 'real' team.

That an option?

Nope :(

We were just talking about how stupid it is that you can't. Maybe for madden '15!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ok yea thanks. I already did my practice this week so I'll have to wait till we vance but I'll def do this.

Mrbob

Good question. Hopefully not until a couple more days. We rushing again, been busy all weekend! Don't even know who I play in week one.

Sokantish

"Next vance date: 2/17 (Monday) @ 5 pm pst (I allowed a little more time in this first week, usually it will be 72 hours)"

Bob we aren't rushing, we've been on Week 1 since Thursday!

I know some of yall out there got these,

113447_836367_CNP-113447.jpg

Right now my router is downstairs and my PC is upstairs---my PC uses one of these things but when I try to connect it to my PS4 it doesn't work. My PS4's LAN connection works fine if it's hooked to a router though

Anyone got an explanation? Works with my PC but not my PS4 or 360 :/

Can we just agree that neither made an effort therefore we should sim it and advance to week 2 for those who tried?

or let their opponents play the CPU!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was unsure of why this week was longer than usual in the first place. Anytime that happens without a good reason, it always ends up being Bob and DM last anyway.

I was unsure of why this week was longer than usual in the first place. Anytime that happens without a good reason, it always ends up being Bob and DM last anyway.

I mostly did it for my boy brentech since he was out. And to let the new dudes get acclimated to the league

Top Bottom