• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Rorschach

and it looks like both those things have been accomplished

time to do the vance dance

Aren't the guys they're playing new guys? That's part of the acclimation: hunting them down and getting them to play their games. One guy is in DM's division, so he has to learn.

Aren't the guys they're playing new guys? That's part of the acclimation: hunting them down and getting them to play their games. One guy is in DM's division, so he has to learn.

I have Pms or AIM messages to all parties involved so hopefully they get it done. Don't like sims bc it fucks up potw award and the injuries

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Man, you guys are really impatient

I actually dont care either way. Gives me more time to play dota. Im just trying to figure out why i got screwed by over by FMT busting his nut early last season but HIS BOY gets free passes!

Mrbob

I was on mobile then. Can't be arsed to go grab my phone. All I remember is you trying to convince me to get XB1, then I tell you about the Target deal that may entice me and you tell me to wait for a bigger price drop! So much for the KI brotherhood.

I actually dont care either way. Gives me more time to play dota. Im just trying to figure out why i got screwed by over by FMT busting his nut early last season but HIS BOY gets free passes!

The man is always trying to keep you down.

Edit: I had to put all that work into looking into my message history, found the name. PM sent. I'm exhausted, TitanFall time.

brentech

4 picks, but still a very close game.

GG

Id have streamed it had the lag not been so bad. Luckily I kind of got better in the 4th, but not worth maybe making it worse just to stream.

oatmeal

Banned
Your DBS didn't miss.

Fun for a first time, I hope that the lag doesn't happen every time though. Definitely hinders the game (your first field goal probably would have been fine if not for the lag).

brentech

Your DBS didn't miss.

Fun for a first time, I hope that the lag doesn't happen every time though. Definitely hinders the game (your first field goal probably would have been fine if not for the lag).
Yea. It was ugly.
Shouldn't be like that.

Haden lead the league in picks for the first season. The more important pick before it I got lucky and changed a blitz into a zone and it paid off.

oatmeal

Banned
Yea. It was ugly.
Shouldn't be like that.

Haden lead the league in picks for the first season. The more important pick before it I got lucky and changed a blitz into a zone and it paid off.

Well it was fun. I wasn't sure if we were going to talk or not, so I had the headset in for a hot second and then removed it.

Considering how the game itself played out, it was remarkably close. I was outplayed on both sides but had some key 3rd down stops. After your first missed FG, i knew you weren't going to try that 45 yarder :)

But fuck, that fumble...I had two guys RIGHT THERE...and somehow one of your linemen appears out of fucking nowhere and scoops it up. That was like 10 yards from FG (though I would have missed and somehow kicked an interception).

Top Bottom