• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

After trouble shooting I think its my sound card voice input went kaput. Going to have to buy another Xonar DG card now.

brentech

that is why i stayed away from him in the superbowl!

i couldnt get shit going in that game.

thought my entire cpu draft was a bust, but didn't realize I seemingly got a good QB. His accuracy and everything is at a very good place to start at. With higher awareness and improvement in his long ball, he's definitely a mid to high 80s QB. Pocket passer for sure though. Apparently I got a kicker in the 4th and a FB to replace the one I wasn't able to sign over the net, so I did need that as well. They're not spectacular, but looks like they have the stats to be starters and not just temporary fill ins.

So out of my 9 picks, 3 are starting and the rest will be lucky to sniff the field.

brentech

Yea. I'm just saying I was surprised to get anyone. Web stuff is very limited. As was the internet in Mexico, so I didn't think I got anyone when I looked through. Happy with what I managed.

Smokey

TitanFall finally clicked. It's legit. Been playing on X1 95% of the time. Will probably get it on there. Handles so good with X1 controller.

TitanFall finally clicked. It's legit. Been playing on X1 95% of the time. Will probably get it on there. Handles so good with X1 controller.

i'm loving it too and i usually hate FPS. the sad thing is even though this game is geared towards losers who suck at FPS, i still suck at this game! but the great thing is i still have fun playing anyways!

let me know when you're going to play so you can invite me and carry me to victory... it's my only hope

p.s.

i really hate the xbone controller for KI but i have enjoyed it here. guess it's naive of me to believe that a default controller would work out for a fighting game

Ferny

I've been playing it with a 360 controlling and have been wrecking. This game isn't as bad when it comes to the controller being a disadvantage.

Mrbob

Lol, Smokey is trying to convince how amazing it is to play TitanFall while watching the NBA All Star game at the same time. 500 dollars justified fo sho.

bob/arkaium never connected and bob can't play tomorrow
dm/pistol never connected, pistol never responded to my pm from yesterday and didn't respond to dms pm tonight

time to vance this bitch

Week 2

Next vance date: Wednesday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Texans @ Patriots
Jets @ Bills
Panthers @ Jags
Broncos @ Dolphins
Steelers @ Bengals
Bears @ Vikings
Rams @ Saints
Colts @ Titans
Chiefs @ Lions
Chargers @ Raiders
Ravens (CPU) @ Seahawks
Redskins @ 49ers
Browns @ Cards
Bucs @ Giants
Packers @ Falcons
Cowboys @ Eagles

AFC Offensive Player of the Week: Maruice Jones Drew (Jags) - 17 carries, 128 yards, 1 td, 5 rec, 100 yards, 1 TD
AFC Defensive Player of the Week: Jonathan Joseph (Texans) - 2 tackles, 4 int, 1 TD

NFC Offensive Player of the week: Tavon Austin (Rams) - 4 rec, 158 yards, 2 TD
NFC Defensive Player of the week: Dashon Goldson (Bucs) - 5 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

Smokey

Strider, Rayman Legends, BF4 Second Assault map pack tomorrow. Thief next week. Strider looks pretty good. Double helix looked to be on the upswing... And then bought by Amazon to die working on Android..

The drought is coming to an end

Top Bottom